2 Xiao Mu eats tofu in his sleep

2 Xiao Mu eats tofu in his sleep, masturbates his cock with his hand, and masturbates with vines slightly H

------text------

"I feel like we get along quite well. Do you want to be friends?"

Su Xinghe only felt that the person around him was a little strange. He moved his butt and did not intend to pay attention to him.

Xiao Mu smiled without any sign of anger, but Liu Ru couldn't stand it anymore and looked at Su Xinghe strangely.

"Brother Xiao is talking to you Xinghe."

Su Xinghe pursed his lips, and instead of calming down after Liu Ru's persuasion, he looked wary of Xiao Mu.

Xiao Mu raised his eyebrows and immediately understood the relationship between the two. He glanced at Liu Ru with some displeasure. Liu Ru thought she had attracted Xiao Mu's attention and smiled very shyly.

Xiao Mu suppressed the surging emotions in his heart, dug into his pocket, took out a ball and threw it into the fire.

"What did you put in it?"

Su Xinghe frowned and stretched out his hand to stop him, but it was too late.

"A little thing that extends the burning time of wood, not a bad thing."

Xiao Mu smiled and held Su Xinghe's outstretched hand. Before he got angry, he stuffed something into his hand. Su Xinghe was stunned for a moment, and his attention was suddenly diverted.

"Is this... a seed?"

Xiao Mu nodded and approached Su Xinghe again.

"I am a wood-type superpower. This is the fruit of my ability."

Su Xinghe nodded, as if he believed Xiao Mu's words. The smile on Xiao Mu's lips gradually deepened, and his eyes moved around Su Xinghe's body twice without leaving any trace.

There was nothing wrong with Xiao Mu's words, but he deliberately concealed one thing. While the seeds would prolong the burning time, they would also release gas that would put people other than him into drowsiness.

As night fell, Su Xinghe suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion coming from deep inside his heart. He tried to keep his eyes open, trying to fight against sleepiness.

"Go to sleep, I'll watch over you first."

Xiao Mu persuaded him from the side. Su Xinghe was not worried about this person who had just joined, but as time passed, he gradually couldn't resist the surging sleepiness.

"Remember to call me in the middle of the night."

After saying these words, Su Xinghe fell into a deep sleep, while Liu Ru had already been sleeping beside him in the dark.

"OK."

Xiao Mu responded and hugged the limp Su Xinghe into his arms. He looked at Su Xinghe for a long time before slowly raising his hand and placing it on Su Xinghe's face.

Xiao Mu's fingers traced Su Xinghe's eyebrows, and finally stopped on Su Xinghe's lips. With a little force, his thumb pried open the lips, and faced the tip of his tongue.

"So soft."

Xiao Mu's eyes were dark, and his thumb slowly stirred inside. He did not expect that Su Xinghe was a big man, and his mouth was softer than that of a woman.

Xiao Mu took out his thumb and put his mouth on it. He first took two lips, put them in his mouth and sucked and licked them. Then he stretched out his big tongue and stuck it inside, hooking the tip of Su Xinghe's tongue together.