12 Two sons masturbate to themselves

12 Two sons masturbate to themselves, husband comes back H

-----text-----

Early the next morning, Su Xinghe opened his eyes blankly. The feeling of restraint coming from his body made him uncomfortable, so he subconsciously moved his body.

"Snort......"

The hand around his waist suddenly tightened, and Su Xinghe realised belatedly that there was a sleeping giant buried in his hole.

"Haah...don't..."

Su Xinghe shivered all over, feeling a little uncomfortable with his body's weakness. He pushed Xia Zhuzhuang behind him, with an irresistible tone in his tone.

Xia Zhuzhuang tried it a few times tentatively, and after confirming that Su Xinghe really didn't want it anymore, he withdrew with a hint of regret.

As soon as the meat was gone, the soft saucy hole couldn't wait to spit out a mouthful of semen liquid , and the bright red hole Mouth With the milky white liquid, Xia Zhuzhuang's breathing became rapid, and he began to stroke it in front of Su Xinghe.

"Father...haha..."

Su Xinghe's old face turned red, and before he could react, Xia Changfeng, who was lying beside him, also woke up. Listening to his elder brother's movements, what caught his eyes was the appearance of Su Xinghe's jade body spread across the body. The young man was excited, and the giant thing Then he punched Su Xinghe's thigh straight up.

"Father..."

Facing Xia Changfeng's pitiful eyes, Su Xinghe opened his eyes with difficulty.

"Father... his body is really weak."

Xia Changfeng didn't press too hard, put his head on Su Xinghe's shoulder, and made the same move as Xia Zhuzhuang.

Two men were masturbating around him, and Su Xinghe secretly closed his legs, feeling a slight throb in his numb body.

Xia Zhuzhuang and Xia Changfeng didn't last long, and soon they roared and ejaculated on Su Xinghe's body, feeling the warm semen juj , Su Xinghe's saucy The hole couldn't help spitting out a big mouthful of obscene water.

"Your Majesty, the water is ready."

Bai Hua spoke softly at the door, Su Xinghe responded, got up and wanted to go over and wash up.

However, as soon as Su Xinghe hit the ground, his legs became weak and he fell forward uncontrollably.

"Father!"

Xia Zhuzhuang, who was closest to Su Xinghe, waved his hand and took Su Xinghe into his arms, pressing his body close to his eldest son's naked chest. Suddenly, Su Xinghe felt uncomfortable, and he wanted to leave Xia Zhuzhuang with some resistance. embrace.

"Father, now that we've reached this point, if you try to push us away again, I'm afraid you won't be able to."

Xia Zhuzhuang hugged Su Xinghe forcefully and kissed him in the corner of his eyes. His tone was unquestionable. Xia Changfeng also came closer and tightly circled Su Xinghe's hand.

"...Go and wash up first."

Su Xinghe was silent for a long time, and seemed to be compromising when he spoke, but in fact he was very satisfied with the attitude of the two of them. Even if they were passively touched in the bathtub later, he was in a good mood to let them go.

"This tub is too small."

Xia Changfeng pecked Su Xinghe's shoulder in shame. Due to Xia Changfeng's addition, the already small bathtub no longer had room for him. At this moment, he could only squat outside the bathtub and look at Su Xinghe. Xinghe and Xia Zhuzhuang are intimate.