11 Went home with semen in his mouth

11 Went home with semen in his mouth, and was dragged into the bathroom by Cheng Yang and used his cock to cleanse his pussy H

-----text-----

When he left the office again, there was no one outside. Su Xinghe looked at the time and found that he and Rong Yinli had been hanging out all afternoon, and he didn't know if anyone noticed.

"Let's go home."

Rong Yinli walked out one step slower than Su Xinghe. He had already changed his clothes. The original clothes were stained with turbid matter and were too dirty to look at.

Rong Yinli looked at Su Xinghe, whose legs were trembling and his face was red, with deep satisfaction flashing in his eyes. He raised his head and put his arms around Su Xinghe's waist, lending him support and preparing to take him away.

"ah!"

As soon as Su Xinghe took a step, he let out a small exclamation. Rong Yinli turned to look at him. Su Xinghe said nothing and just shook his head.

"Let's go..."

Su Xinghe barely resisted the feeling of a foreign body coming from his hole. It was the underwear that Rong Yinli stuffed into his pants to block his semen. It had already been obscenely Soaked by water and semen , Su Xinghe tried his best to shrink into the Sao cave to prevent it from slipping out of the body.

Compared with the saucy hole , the cock in the front is swaying as I walk without the restraints of the underwear pants. , which made Su Xinghe feel something strange.

Fortunately, there was no one around now, otherwise he would feel uncomfortable all over.

After a while, Rong Yinli also figured out the trick. He hugged Su Xinghe tightly and quickly took him into the car as soon as he got off the elevator.

After becoming the co-pilot, Su Xinghe breathed a sigh of relief. Rong Yinli chuckled and leaned over to take his red and swollen mouth.

"So cute."

After kissing for a long time, Rong Yinli pushed away with satisfaction and wiped the water stains from the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth with his thumb. He looked at Su Xinghe's bulging belly ambiguously.

" I ejaculated so much, I think I'll get pregnant."

"My man!"

Su Xinghe's face turned red and he retorted seriously, but his mind was subconsciously recalling the scene of being filled with semen. The heat was so strong that if he could really get pregnant, he should have succeeded. Bar.

The more Su Xinghe thought about it, the hotter his body became. He hurriedly closed his eyes and pretended to rest in order to avoid this embarrassing topic.

Rong Yinli didn't say much when he saw this, and slowly returned home in a quiet and warm atmosphere.

"Brother Su, you are ignoring me today!"

Cheng Yang didn't know where the news came from, so he waited directly at the elevator door of the underground garage. As soon as he saw Su Xinghe, he hurried forward and took Su Xinghe into his arms.

"Sorry, I didn't look at my phone."

Su Xinghe's heart softened because of Cheng Yang. He reached out and patted the big boy on the back, responding warmly.

"Huh, don't miss Shu anymore."

Cheng Yang's tone was sour, and from the smell and traces on Su Xinghe's body, Cheng Yang could tell at a glance what he had gone through. Despite the taste, Cheng Yang still didn't let go of Su Xinghe.