1 Dressed as the heroine's father

1 Dressed as the heroine's father, met one of the male protagonists in the hospital, and hypnotized the male protagonist

-----text-----

When Su Xinghe regained consciousness, he knew that he had arrived in a new world. His eyes were still closed and he lazily turned over on the bed.

"How long do I have to travel through time like this?"

Su Xinghe was asking the 'god' who had not left yet. The 'god' was silent for a few seconds after hearing his words.

"I don't know, maybe this time, maybe many times."

Su Xinghe opened his eyes in surprise. He did not expect that the 'god' would give such an answer. Before he could continue to ask, the 'god' hurriedly left the small world.

Okay, just keep going.

Su Xinghe accepted the new memory resignedly. When he opened his eyes again, his whole temperament had changed.

Su Xinghe sat up from the bed and walked barefoot into the bathroom to wash up. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a gentle and honest person, and looked easy to bully.

Su Xinghe tidied himself up as usual, then walked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast skillfully. Then he came to another closed door, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Xixi, it's time for you to get up."

Half a minute later, there was still no movement in the house. Su Xinghe was not annoyed and continued to knock on the door.

"Knew!"

I don't know how long I kept knocking, but finally a voice came from inside the room. The tone was very impatient. Su Xinghe just smiled, turned around and left, sitting on a chair for a while.

The door opened with a bang, and an angry girl walked out of the room. Without even looking at Su Xinghe, she grabbed the bread on the table and walked out.

"Sit down and have something to eat. I'll take it to you later."

Seeing his daughter in a hurry, Su Xinghe's eyes flashed with worry. He had good intentions, but Su Zixi's face suddenly changed after hearing this, and she rejected him directly.

"No, I can do it myself."

Looking at the shabby little home and the temperless father, Su Zixi's eyes flashed with disgust. She was too lazy to say another word to Su Xinghe, turned around and left the house in a hurry.

"The kids have grown up."

Su Xinghe shook his head helplessly, brought over Su Zixi's portion of breakfast and ate it bit by bit, then got up and went out, arriving at the small fruit shop he ran.

"The boss is a little late today."

The shop owner next door was sitting at the door enjoying the cool air. The moment he saw Su Xinghe, he immediately smiled and said hello.

"Yeah, I got up late."

Su Xinghe nodded shyly. He was more Buddhist in his shop. He would usually wait until after eight o'clock to open the door, and he would close his stall early in the evening. He didn't wake up early and stay late at night like other fruit shops.

But even so, his business was good and there were so many repeat customers that Su Xinghe could bear all the expenses for him and Su Zixi.

After chatting with the shop owner next door, someone came to his shop. Su Xinghe hurried over to greet them, and he stayed busy until the evening.