7 Was brought back to the office by the general manager

7 Was brought back to the office by the general manager, pressed on the table and masturbated for the general manager

-----text-----

The bitter taste of coffee filled the entire mouth, coupled with the faint smell of tobacco. Rong Yinli just teased Su Xinghe's feet softly with a snap.

The big hands with bulging veins quickly wrapped around Su Xinghe's waist, and Rong Yinli's slightly lowered eyes were full of desire and restraint.

Su Xinghe didn't expect that his good-looking and good-looking general manager would have such thoughts about him. He grabbed Rong Yinli's shirt helplessly and didn't know how to react for a moment. "Breathe."

Rong Yinli reluctantly let go of Su Xinghe's red lips and rubbed his face with his high nose. Su Xinghe's heart trembled and his words became stuttered.

"Yes, sorry."

"So good."

Rong Yinli said something similar to a compliment, then possessed Su Xinghe and took Su Xinghe's lips into his mouth again. His breath made Su Xinghe feel dizzy. The two of them leaned closer and closer until Rong Yinli's The cock was pressing against Su Xinghe's crotch, and he began to struggle as if he had just woken up from a dream.

"Don't...well...there will be someone..."

Rong Yinli was dissatisfied with Su Xinghe's dodge, but looked at his slightly panicked expression and said nothing. He picked up Su Xinghe with both hands, strode out of the tea room, and brought him into the office.

Su Xinghe was extremely nervous along the way, fearing that someone would suddenly appear and break the ambiguity between the two.

When Rong Yinli returned to the office, he put the person in his arms on his desk and put Su Xinghe's legs around his waist, preparing to bend down and continue the kiss.

"No, no..."

Seeing Rong Yinli's frown, Su Xinghe's rejection began to feel weak.

"My mouth hurts a little."

Rong Yinli was slightly startled. His eyes swept over Su Xinghe's red lips. After just grinding, the red lips became fuller and plumper, as if they could squeeze out water with just a kiss.

But Rong Yinli still saw a trace of broken skin on it. He touched the swollen red lips lightly and followed Su Xinghe's wishes without continuing.

Su Xinghe inexplicably felt a hint of comfort from it. He looked at the handsome face so close and his face turned red.

Rong Yinli raised his eyebrows, realizing for the first time that his face was somewhat useful.

"General Manager! Don't."

Rong Yinli no longer stared at Su Xinghe's mouth, but instead, his attention naturally turned to Su Xinghe. Su Xinghe panicked and covered his collar, trying to stop Rong Yinli's actions.

"scared you?"

Rong Yinli closed his eyes and waited for a few seconds. After opening them again, he returned to his original restrained appearance. Only the still erect meat stick proved his emotion.

Su Xinghe shook his head. He didn't know what to say. There were still traces left by Cheng Yang on his body. If Rong Yinli saw his red and swollen nipples and sao points, Does he think that he is very slutty?

Su Xinghe felt so ashamed that he had an extramarital affair with another man, but he still couldn't refuse Rong Yinli's approach.

It was so shameless. Su Xinghe couldn't help but his eyes were red with random thoughts in his mind. What happened recently had simply overturned his knowledge in the past thirty years. Su Xinghe never knew that he could be so arrogant.