3 The widow took down the Orion

3 The widow took down the Orion and took the initiative to use his vagina to swallow the cock and cum H

------text------

"Yeah~"

Su Xinghe gave a pretentious cry, and then fell into Xiao Lei's arms. Under the lubrication of the semen, their lower bodies became sticky.

Xiao Lei grabbed Su Xinghe's red lips with quick eyes and hands, inserted his big tongue into his mouth, and stirred it up. Su Xinghe tilted his buttocks and felt a pair of big hands covering them.

"Xiao Lang's hands are so big."

Su Xinghe spit out Xiao Lei's lips and touched Xiao Lei's Adam's apple with some fascination. He thought that he would swallow such a big thing later, so Su Xinghe was so excited that he spit out a stream of lustful liquid. .

Su Xinghe's emotions were clearly detected by Xiao Lei, and the sticky feeling on his fingers proved to him that Su Xinghe was ready.

"Slut!"

Xiao Lei patted Su Xinghe's butt in annoyance, his heart boiling with jealousy that only he knew. When he thought of what this slut would look like under someone else's body, Xiao Lei's face turned frighteningly dark.

Su Xinghe blinked his eyes and looked at Xiao Lei's terrifying appearance. Surprisingly, he didn't feel afraid. He put his arms around Xiao Lei's neck and put his red lips towards him.

"Xinghe hasn't been hurt by anyone for so long that he can't help but feel numb~"

Xiao Lei was slightly stunned, and his anger was mostly extinguished by Su Xinghe's words. Su Xinghe took his thick lips in his mouth, humming and guiding him to insert his fingers.

"Haah...I swallowed Xiao Lang's finger, it's so thick..."

Xiao Lei was embarrassed by Su Xinghe's straightforward words. A trace of blush appeared on his bronze face, but it was too light to be noticed by Su Xinghe.

Xiao Lei felt as if his fingers had entered heaven. The inside was tight and slippery. He twisted his fingers and refused to let go. Xiao Lei couldn't imagine how it would feel after his big dick was put in.

"Uh-huh, ah, that's all right...I want Xiao Lang's penis ..."

Although Xiao Lei's fingers were thick, he couldn't find the right method. Su Xinghe's sensitive points were not taken care of, and his body became increasingly empty. He twisted his waist to let Xiao Lei come in quickly. Xiao Lei pursed his lips tightly and put his The meat stick is aimed at the hole mouth .

Perhaps because of nervousness, or perhaps because the coquettish hole was too slippery, Xiao Lei aimed at it several times but failed to penetrate it. Su Xinghe couldn't wait and pushed Xiao Lei On the bed, I held his flesh stick and sat down little by little.

"Haaaaaahhh..."

After eating just one piece of turtle head, Su Xinghe couldn't stand it anymore. He held Xiao Lei's belly with both hands and swallowed for a while. As time passed, most of it was still exposed. outside.

Xiao Lei's scalp was swollen from the . Lei couldn't help it anymore, raised his hand to pinch his waist, and pressed down hard.

"Ahhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe's eyes widened, and a line of fluid dripped from the corner of his mouth. It was obvious that he was unable to recover from the sudden shock.

Xiao Lei was also so happy that he spontaneously licked the water stains from the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth with his tongue and moved based on instinct.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe put his arms around Xiao Lei's neck and followed his movements ups and downs. The water splashed everywhere under the slaps of the stick. After a while, the water splashed everywhere. Stain the sheets.

Xiao Lei no longer cared about that. All he could think about was Su Xinghe. The sultry point was so beautiful that Xiao Lei wanted to die on Su Xinghe's body.

"Xiao Lang haaahhhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe couldn't help but beg for mercy. He had experienced a man, his husband-in-law, but that man who died young was not as big as Xiao Lei. Su Xinghe felt like a newlywed brother, being The man in front of him opened his body fiercely.

"Are your men as good as me?"

Xiao Lei wanted to compare, but Su Xinghe was so relieved that he didn't forget to glare at Xiao Lei.

"After my husband died, haaaah... when did I have anyone else... hum haaaah..."

Xiao Lei was startled for a moment, and then a look of surprise appeared on his face. The intensity of the acupuncture also eased, and the speed and strength made both of them feel comfortable.

Su Xinghe fell into Xiao Lei's arms and pinched his breasts, pretending to be angry. "In your eyes, am I such a wild person?"

"no......"

Xiao Lei hugged Su Xinghe tightly and didn't know what to say. He snorted and buried his face in Xiao Lei's arms.

Xiao Lei clumsily touched Su Xinghe's head, then after thinking for a while he whispered into Su Xinghe's ear.

"Of course I have no doubts about Xinghe. Now I have given it to you for the first time. If you want it, I can give it to you."

Su Xinghe was indeed happy. He turned his head and sipped at Xiao Lei's mouth.

"I want you to do what you want... Just serve me with your big guy."

Xiao Lei felt relieved, knowing that Su Xinghe had calmed down. He listened to his words and worked hard, and soon he fucked and ejaculated Su Xinghe.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... I'm going to cum... Uhhhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe's moans suddenly became louder. He raised his head and sprayed out after the cock crushed his sexy heart.

The hot liquid kept pouring on Xiao Lei's turtle head. Xiao Lei felt a soreness in his semen, and he couldn't bear it and squirted directly into the deepest part of Su Xinghe. "Haaaaa.. isn't not hot... I cummed in... Aaaaaa.. that I'm gonna get pregnant..."

Su Xinghe leaned against Xiao Lei, feeling his body gradually filling up.

"Then give birth."

Xiao Lei pictured Su Xinghe's pregnancy in his mind, and found that there were no negative emotions in his heart except anticipation and joy. He touched Su Xinghe's belly and said warmly.

"Are you serious? You want to go to me."

Su Xinghe raised his head suddenly and bit Xiao Lei's chin with his teeth. Xiao Lei hummed and then spoke a little dangerously.

"If you don't marry me, who else do you want to be with?"

"I'm just joking~"

Su Xinghe spoke coquettishly, and rubbed Xiao Lei's neck softly. The two of them locked lips and tongues again. After a while, Su Xinghe raised his buttocks and pushed the cock Pull it out little by little.

"Xiao Lang shot a lot."

Su Xinghe turned around and pointed his butt towards Xiao Lei. He lifted up his clothes and pointed his slutty hole, which was spitting out semen, towards Xiao Lei.

Su Xinghe's private parts were pink and tender, without even a trace of hair, and the red hole that was fucked by the meat was going crazy. It squirmed and spit out white turbidity.

"It's all yours."

Su Xinghe stretched out two fingers and opened the hole mouth to both sides. A large big wave ejaculate was spit out from the body, and Xiao Lei also spit it out. A rare feeling of shyness arose.

"Xiao Lang, come in quickly..."

Su Xinghe looked at Xiao Lei's flesh stick , and his body began to feel itchy. He shook his butt and hooked Xiao Lei to join in the sex again. In the midst of desire.