5 Xiaomu Pretended to be a Chinese Doctor

5 Xiaomu Pretended to be a Chinese Doctor and tricked a 'straight' man into masturbating three times, sucking breasts and ejaculating H

-----text------

"You step back, I'll deal with it."

Xiao Mu was the first to rush to Su Xinghe to block it, looking at the zombies in the car with vigilant eyes.

"Girls chirp, if you have the ability, you can go together."

Su Xinghe looked impatient, obviously dissatisfied with Xiao Mu's discipline, Xiao Mu smiled helplessly, and could only resign himself to following him to avoid Su Xinghe being injured.

The speed of the third-level zombie was very fast, and Su Xinghe's attack couldn't be targeted for a while, and he frowned tightly, very dissatisfied with his state.

"I'm going to stop the zombies, will you help on the side."

Xiao Mu discussed it in a good voice, Su Xinghe was not a brainless stupid person, he nodded and agreed.

Seeing this, Xiao Mu threw something into the air, and countless vines suddenly sprang out of the originally empty land, intercepting the zombies' routes.

"Roar!!"

The third-level zombie couldn't speak, he could only roar like a beast, Su Xinghe hurriedly activated the ability when his movement was blocked, although it was not deadly enough, but it was much better than at the beginning.

Xiao Mu's heart moved, and in the corner that Su Xinghe couldn't see, a vine man stabbed into the back of the zombie's neck, causing the third-level zombie to lose all his mobility at once.

Su Xinghe hesitantly stopped moving, his attack was so powerful?

Xiao Mu looked at Su Xinghe's appearance and laughed in his heart, his eyes were full of spoiling, seeing that the zombies were solved, an idea came to his mind, looking at Su Xinghe who was close at hand, Xiao Mu immediately walked towards him with unsteady steps.

"What's wrong with you?"

Su Xinghe subconsciously caught Xiao Mu, Xiao Mu was much taller than him, and at first glance he pressed all the weight on Su Xinghe, making him stumble back.

"Hmm...... The aftermath of the ability activation. "

Xiao Mu gasped heavily, rubbing his hard against Su Xinghe as he spoke, and it really looked like that.

"The ability will have sequelae like this, don't frame me."

Su Xinghe didn't believe it at all, and even wanted to push Xiao Mu out, how could Xiao Mu be willing, so he immediately hugged Su Xinghe's waist and refused to let go.

"Originally, I didn't, but the seed just now was the seed of the devouring flower, and I devoured a lot of spores in order to control it, and now it's very uncomfortable."

Xiao Mu couldn't help but lick Su Xinghe's neck, making Su Xinghe's scalp numb, almost pushing him to the ground.

"What are you going to do?"

Su Xinghe asked, and Xiao Mu saw him take the bait, and his half-squinted eyes crossed with a triumphant smile.

"There's a house next to it, you help me in."

Su Xinghe hesitated for a few seconds, his eyes glanced into the car from time to time, Xiao Mu knew at a glance that he couldn't let go of Liu Ru inside, he gritted his teeth fiercely, and raised his hand to attach Fujiman around the car.

"Don't worry, there are no zombies to enter."

Su Xinghe was relieved when he saw this, and helped Xiao Mu to the side, the owner of this house was not there, even if there was no trace of zombies, Su Xinghe put Xiao Mu on the bed, and then turned around to leave.

But as he took a step, there was a pull behind him that pushed him to the bed.

"Let go of me!"

Su Xinghe was taken aback and hurriedly began to struggle, Xiao Mu's hand kneaded Su Xinghe's waist, and whispered in Su Xinghe's ear.

"You don't want me to touch Liu Ru, do you?"

As soon as these words came out, Su Xinghe's struggle visibly became smaller with the naked eye, and his eyes widened, looking at Xiao Mu in disbelief.

"I'm a man!"

Of course, Xiao Mu would not misunderstand Su Xinghe's gender, and under his gaze, Xiao Mu lowered his head and took Su Xinghe's red lips in his mouth.

"Uh-huh! Hmmm! "

For a 'straight man', being sexually assaulted is simply a shame, Su Xinghe wanted to use his tongue to push Xiao Mu outward, but he was entangled by the highly skilled Xiao Mu, and Su Xinghe was weak.

"Shhh...... It's so sweet, your lips are softer than a woman's. "

Xiao Mu let go of Su Xinghe, ignoring the smell of blood in his mouth, and sucked a mouthful of Su Xinghe's red lips very eroticly, and when Su Xinghe's fist came up, he had already expected to block it.

"You damn pervert!"

Su Xinghe gritted his teeth, his eyes glared at Xiao Mu angrily, Xiao Mu was very comfortable by him, and his was even more powerful.

"Even scolding is so cute."

Xiao Mu was not angry at all, he untied his and Su Xinghe's pants with one hand, and let the cock of the two stick together without hindrance.

"You let me relieve the relief, this place is out of Liuru, as long as the Xinghe is gone, as long as I ejaculate, I won't get you."

Xiao Mu discussed with Su Xinghe in a good voice, and Su Xinghe couldn't let Xiao Mu touch his 'goddess', whichever was better, Su Xinghe compromised with Xiao Mu.

"You want me to help you like this?"

Xiao Mu's eyes flashed with joy, and he took Su Xinghe's hand and put it on his.

"out."

Su Xinghe moved unwillingly, he opened his eyes, unwilling to see Xiao Mu's face.

"Great...... Uh-huh...... Xinghe's hand is so powerful. "

Xiao Mu didn't have the consciousness of forcing others at all, he unbridled in Su Xinghe's ear, and screamed extraordinarily.

"Be quiet, why don't you?"

Su Xinghe couldn't bear to open his mouth and scold, he stroked for more than ten minutes, and he showed no sign of ejaculation except that it was getting harder and harder.

"You're hard, baby."

Xiao Mu licked the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth, and Su Xinghe opened his mouth to argue for himself, but Xiao Mu's movements were faster, and he immediately attached it to catch Su Xinghe's red lips.

This time, Su Xinghe's action to resist was obviously a lot smaller, and he exchanged saliva with Xiao Mu, feeling that his mouth was full of Xiao Mu's taste.

"Huh...... Other...... It's so weird......"

Xiao Mu circled the two of them together, and quickly stroked them with his hands, Su Xinghe had never experienced such a battle, and it was not good to know what to do for a while.

"It's weird there, isn't it uncomfortable, baby?"

Xiao Mu didn't know when he untied Su Xinghe's pair, his honey-colored chest was exposed in front of Xiao Mu, looking at the pink nipples hanging on his chest muscles, Xiao Mu's eyes sank, and he opened his mouth and shouted in.

"Don't call me baby, I'm a man, haaaaa......Let me go......"

Su Xinghe was a little panicked, he wanted to push Xiao Mu's head away, but he couldn't do it anyway.

"Haa......a No...... Uh-ha-ah-ah......"

Su Xinghe puffed up his chest, and the horse eye under him was deliberately detained by Xiao Mu, he felt a tingling in his lower back, and he couldn't control himself anymore, and ejaculated semen.

Xiao Mu put his hand full of semen in front of Su Xinghe and took his finger into his mouth in front of him.

"Pervert."