23 Three attacks met, Xiao Lei declared sovereignty

23 Three attacks met, Xiao Lei declared sovereignty, and the widow was taken into the bath

-----text----

"Husband..."

Su Xinghe rubbed his hands against the quilt, and his tone sounded lazily as if he had woken up from sleep. When Xiao Lei heard the movement, he immediately put down his hands and looked at Su Xinghe on the bed with soft eyes.

"Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Su Xinghe moved his body. Except for his waist which was still a little sore, the rest of his body was almost recovered.

"Backache~"

How could Su Xinghe tell the truth? He stretched out his hands to Xiao Lei, his charming look almost made Xiao Lei unable to control himself. He took Su Xinghe into his arms and kissed the corners of Su Xinghe's eyes with some restraint.

"Don't make trouble with me, I have to go to the palace later."

Su Xinghe glanced sideways at Xiao Lei, wondering whether he was making trouble for him or because Xiao Lei was unable to maintain his concentration.

Xiao Lei smiled slightly and picked up Su Xinghe with the quilt, causing Su Xinghe to exclaim.

"I'm going to the banquet today. Xinghe will go with me so that they can see what my general's real husband looks like."

Su Xinghe knew in his heart that the 'them' in Xiao Lei's mouth refers to Mu Ranxuan and Zhao'an. Su Xinghe did not refute, tilting his head and leaning on Xiao Lei's shoulder to ask.

"Who told my husband the news about me."

Su Xinghe had his own guess. When Xiao Lei said the words Luo Yangyu without hesitation, Su Xinghe's guess came true.

"Did you redeem him?"

The last note was slightly raised, and Xiao Lei had a strong desire to survive. He tied up Su Xinghe's belt as quickly as possible, held his little face and explained softly.

"After all, we are our neighbors in the past. Besides, he is using your news as a threat. Don't worry, husband, he will not come back to my hometown with me."

Su Xinghe naturally knew that Xiao Lei would not do anything sorry to him, but this did not prevent him from getting angry in front of Xiao Lei. Xiao Lei coaxed and coaxed, and finally took Su Xinghe dressed up to the palace. carriage inside.

At the banquet, the officials sitting next to the Crown Prince and the Imperial Preceptor did not dare to breathe. They did not know what was wrong. Each of the two people was in a worse mood than the other. Zhao'an, who had always been unpredictable, looked cold at the moment. Gotta be scary.

Zhaoan lowered his head and looked at the drinks and delicacies in front of him. He had no urge to eat at all. He watched the third prince provoking Mu Ranxuan to death, and then looked at the killing intent in Mu Ranxuan's eyes. He turned his head to the side and chose to watch indifferently. .

With this turn of his head, Zhaoan saw the person he had been thinking about day and night. He looked at Su Xinghe who was following Xiao Lei and almost knocked over the wine glass next to his hand.

Mu Ranxuan's concentration was slightly worse than that of Zhao'an. He stood up from his seat in a sudden motion, startling the third prince who was chatting beside him.

"Brother Emperor, what's going on..."

The third prince looked along Mu Ranxuan's line of sight. When his line of sight touched Su Xinghe, he froze in place. How could he be so beautiful and fragrant? Not encountered.