6 Naked and being held in the arms of the savior, eating tofu micro H

-----text----

But when Su Xinghe opened his eyes again, he was already lying on a pile of hay. Su Xinghe subconsciously pushed himself up, but was immediately stiffened by the pain in his body, and fell back again.

Is this what 'God' said about not getting hurt?

Su Xinghe gritted his teeth and silently made a mental note to 'God'.

"Langjun, are you awake?"

Hearing a voice, Su Xinghe subconsciously turned around and saw a man looking at him three steps away. In front of him, there was a bonfire burning.

"What's wrong with me?"

A suitably confused look appeared on Su Xinghe's face. He pushed himself up with difficulty, and frowned because of the pain. His whole body showed a sense of weakness, which made people feel pity for him.

Mu Ranxuan subconsciously stretched out his hand, but suddenly stopped halfway, and then restrained himself and pulled it back.

"This husband, I met you by the river. I saw that your husband was soaked and unconscious, so I had no choice but to come into contact with you and brought you back here to cultivate."

There was an apology in Mu Ranxuan's eyes. The brother and the girl took their reputation very seriously. He tried his best to explain the cause and effect to Su Xinghe clearly to avoid unpredictable situations.

"Thank you, sir, for saving me."

Su Xinghe expressed his understanding and looked at Mu Ranxuan with shining eyes. Mu Ranxuan's heart skipped a beat and he almost lost himself in Su Xinghe's gaze.

"Is this gentleman married?"

Su Xinghe's eyes flashed with surprise, as if he was shocked by Mu Ranxuan's question. Mu Ranxuan said sorry, but still persistently wanted to find an answer.

"I've just been married to my sweetheart for a month."

Su Xinghe chuckled twice, and the words he said sent chills all over Mu Ranxuan's body. "Yeah."

Mu Ranxuan replied in a low voice. Su Xinghe yawned and his expression became tired again. He reluctantly cheered up and asked Mu Ranxuan.

"May I ask, Master, where are you now? I was chased by thieves to the edge of a cliff and accidentally fell down. Fortunately, I fell into the water and was rescued by Master."

A flash of realization flashed in Mu Ranxuan's eyes. No wonder Su Xinghe suddenly appeared here. He thought it was a spy sent by the enemy.

Mu Ranxuan told Su Xinghe the address, and Su Xinghe looked confused. He had never left the village since he was a child, so naturally he wouldn't understand where this was.

"Where is Langjun's home?"

"Stone Village in Luoping Town."

Su Xinghe whispered his address, and now Mu Ranxuan was confused. This place was remote, and he would not be able to know the specific location for a while.

"If Mr. Lang trusts me, I will send you back after you have rested."

Su Xinghe glanced at Mu Ranxuan, nodded, and spoke to him softly.

"Thank you, sir."

Slowly relaxing from the tense state, the amorous feelings in Su Xinghe's eyes slowly returned. The look he looked at Mu Ranxuan almost made him look hard. Mu Ranxuan looked at Su Xinghe with dark eyes, and felt sad in his heart. Regret spreads for no reason, are you married?

After Su Xinghe finished talking to Mu Ranxuan, he no longer had any energy. He leaned crookedly on the haystack and fell into a deep sleep.

Mu Ranxuan was guarding the fire, looking at Su Xinghe beside him. Even so, he felt endless satisfaction in his heart.

"Well......"

The cold wind blew at night, and Su Xinghe whispered, curling up a little bit. Mu Ranxuan looked at his flushed cheeks, and realized in hindsight that Su Xinghe was probably having a fever.

"Mr. Lang?"

Mu Ranxuan shook Su Xinghe's body, but Su Xinghe didn't react at all. Now in the wilderness, Mu Ranxuan really couldn't find any medicine to treat him.

"......excuse me."

After thinking again and again, Su Xinghe's life was still at stake. Mu Ranxuan swallowed, took Su Xinghe into his arms, and took off his half-wet clothes stiffly.

Yingbai's body appeared in front of Mu Ranxuan little by little. His eyes were fixed on the hickey on Su Xinghe's collarbone, and he stretched out his thumb to try to erase it.

"Well......"

Su Xinghe let out a sob of discomfort, and Mu Ranxuan woke up from a dream. He quickly moved his hands away, opened his robe with a blushing face, and took the naked Su Xinghe into his arms.

Mu Ranxuan wrapped Su Xinghe's body with his loose clothes, and his chest was close to his. Smelling the fragrance of Su Xinghe's body, Mu Ranxuan's whole body lacked restlessness.

Just touch it, there should be no problem.

Mu Ranxuan thought this in his heart. He stared at Su Xinghe's red lips obsessively, leaned down uncontrollably, and pressed against them gently.

So soft, Mu Ranxuan's head went blank. The only thing he could feel was the red lips he kissed. He stuck out his tongue and licked Su Xinghe's lips. The next second, his tongue unexpectedly moved He reached into the gap between the lips and searched for the slight moisture.

Mu Ranxuan's brain exploded. He tightened his arms and pried open Su Xinghe's lips and teeth like a man possessed. He hooked the soft little tongue inside and sucked in his fluids hungrily.

How could there be such an alluring little Jiaojiao? Mu Ranxuan's lips were not willing to leave for a second. He licked Su Xinghe's lips lightly or hard, with a strong possessive desire in his obsessed eyes.

I can't even keep my husband, so I might as well just die there and let me take care of him.

Mu Ranxuan prides himself on being a gentleman, but now facing his sweetheart who is a married man, he still cannot escape the despicable nature of human nature. His big hands caressed Su Xinghe's smooth back. In a short time, he became firm. He wanted to snatch Su Xinghe away.

"Baby......"

Mu Ranxuan, who was still blushing just now, quickly adapted to his state of mind. He stroked every inch of Su Xinghe's skin like a crazy man, and pressed his thin thin lips on his collarbone, covering the unsightly mark just now.

"Hmm...hum...so cold..."

Su Xinghe couldn't sleep well, and the feeling of cold and hot body made him feel very uncomfortable. Therefore, when Mu Ranxuan was indulged in the intimacy between the two, Su Xinghe suddenly sobbed and cried out in grievance.

Mu Ranxuan pretended that he had no other thoughts. He hugged Su Xinghe wholeheartedly, injecting a trace of inner energy into his body and traveling around the veins, in order to force the cold air out of Su Xinghe's body.

Su Xinghe's brows gradually relaxed. With the continuous infusion of internal energy, his body warmed up little by little. Looking at Su Xinghe who was sleeping peacefully, Mu Ranxuan coughed twice and swallowed the blood in his throat. He held Su Xinghe honestly until dawn.

A ray of sunlight fell on Su Xinghe's eyes. He opened his eyes blankly and looked around. Only then did he realize that he was naked in Mu Ranxuan's arms.

"Ahh!"