5 Hypnotized Takema Ayase

5 Hypnotized Takema Ayase, his butt was played with by two men in the classroom and he was slightly H

-----text-----

After arriving in the classroom, there were not many seats left. Lu Yue sat down next to Ayase, and Su Xinghe sat next to Lu Yue. The three of them sat in a row, and the atmosphere seemed harmonious and exciting. Weird.

"Ayue, why are you late today?"

Ayase couldn't hold his breath anymore. He turned slightly sideways and hooked Lu Yue's arm with his hand, his eyes full of love and tenderness.

"Nothing."

Lu Yue quickly pulled his hand back, and then glanced at Su Xinghe without leaving any trace, fearing that he would misunderstand.

The smile on Ayase's lips froze, and the system's prompts to his flashed through his mind.

[Target favorability-5, pay attention! The favorability level has dropped below the warning level, please restore it as soon as possible. ]

Ayase kept swearing in his heart. He didn't understand what happened last night and why Lu Yue's favorability score of nearly 90 dropped suddenly in an instant.

Ayase, who was still angry, didn't notice the look Su Xinghe cast on him. The moment the system gave the prompt, Su Xinghe also heard those words.

It turns out that this is the case. The fact that Ayase can do this kind of thing is because the system is playing tricks on him.

[I want to use props, the target is Lu Yue. ]

Seeing Lu Yue's evasive appearance, Ayase knew that he couldn't ask for a reason, so he didn't ask him why he didn't answer his call, but simply gave the order to the system.

[When the prop is in use, the affectionate halo will be cast on the target. ]

Ayase looked at Lu Yue with confidence. Su Xinghe on the side heard the movement and unconsciously clenched the pen in his hand, and his heart was lifted. He wanted to see whether Ayase's system was so powerful. His hypnosis is even better.

[Failed to use, the props will be reduced by one. ]

After an excruciating minute, the system gave Ayase unexpected feedback. Looking at Ayase's distorted face, Su Xinghe felt relieved.

"What's wrong, Ayase? You seem to be looking a little bad."

Su Xinghe looked at Ayase with concern on his face. Ayase barely calmed down his mood and gave Su Xinghe a stiff smile.

"It's nothing, Xinghe, you saw it wrong."

Su Xinghe nodded gently and noticed someone sitting down next to him. He looked back and raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw the person.

The person who came was Ayase's pet, named Cheng Si. It had to be said that the men Ayase liked were all good-looking. Cheng Si was 1.83 meters tall. Compared to Lu Yue's athletic handsomeness, he He has a gentle appearance, and his gold-rimmed glasses are a plus.

Sensing Su Xinghe's gaze, Cheng Si turned to look at him. It wasn't that he sat here specially, but that there were no more empty seats in the classroom.

The moment Cheng Si met Su Xinghe's gaze, his eyes suddenly became empty.

Su Xinghe smiled ambiguously. He leaned forward slightly and spoke to Cheng Si in an innocent tone.

"Why is Cheng Xueshen looking at me like this? He must have fallen in love with me."

Hearing this, Cheng Si closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again. He was still the reserved academic master, but the way he looked at Su Xinghe was no longer as cold as before. Instead, there was an extra touch that was enough to ignite Su Xinghe's sex. The burning desire.

[Target Cheng Si's favorability - 40, please host to increase your favorability as soon as possible. ]

Listening to this graceful voice, Su Xinghe felt more and more comfortable. He smiled happily, and the two men sitting next to him looked at him eagerly.

Ayase felt like he was going crazy because Cheng Si's favorability suddenly dropped so much.

Looking at the 30% figure in the system, Ayase looked at Cheng Si in disbelief. You must know that under the system's judgment, 30% can only be classified as people who are familiar but not familiar with it.

How could this be? Although Cheng Si had been indifferent since he was a child, since he got the system, he could reach 70 with the props given by the system.

Seeing that the good impression he had worked so hard to cultivate disappeared in a second, and it was not even as good as it was at the beginning. Ayase could no longer control his emotions, and his palms were pinched by his nails, and bright red blood flowed out.

Ayase stared at Cheng Si, wanting to know what went wrong. Cheng Si's reaction soon gave him the answer, because the way Cheng Si looked at Su Xinghe was so obvious that Ayase even wanted to pretend to be stupid. impossible.

It's Su Xinghe again!

Ayase clenched his back molars and went to the system to check his main mission. It was named Jiuzhan Magpie's Nest by the system, and its purpose was self-evident.

Sure enough, the progress bar that had just reached 10% fell to 3% in an instant. Ayase took a deep breath and planned to talk to Cheng Si and Lu Yue after class.

At this moment, Cheng Si and Lu Yue had no intention of paying attention to Ayase. They sniffed the fragrance coming from Su Xinghe's body, and their originally peaceful cocks became hard in an instant.

Su Xinghe bit his lower lip lightly as his aggressive eyes wandered over his body without concealment, and his body softened involuntarily.

Recalling the taste of last night, Su Xinghe clenched his legs unnaturally, and disobediently spat out a stream of water from his acupuncture point, making it wet. ‌‌‎‍Underwear‎‍‍‎Pants‍‎‍.

The teacher on the stage was giving a eloquent lecture, and the three people in the audience were immersed in silent ambiguity.

"Well......"

The moment two big hands touched his butt, Su Xinghe activated another subsidiary ability of his, which could make others ignore the unnatural parts of his body for a certain period of time and automatically rationalize them in his mind.

The soft buttocks were kneaded with great force. Su Xinghe suddenly fell down on the table, gasping for breath. In order to let him squeeze out the ‍‎‎semen‍‍‌, Su Xinghe It really gives an incredible ability.

Su Xinghe, whose body was being played with, turned to look at Ayase, who knew nothing about it, with intermittent moans coming out of his mouth.

Lu Yue and Cheng Si looked at each other, and the smell of gunpowder spread in the air. However, the two looked at the seductive Su Xinghe. After a brief stalemate, they turned their heads tacitly and vented their jealousy on Su Xinghe.

With a soft sound, Su Xinghe's pants were untied by Lu Yue. Adhering to his own character, Su Xinghe looked at the two of them with red eyes, with a hint of pleading in his expression.

But this undoubtedly aggravated the sexual desire between the two of them. Lu Yue moved his body, moved the painful ‍‎‌flesh‍‌stick‍‌‎‎‌, put his big hand into his pants, and the fat butt meat is close to each other.

"Haaaaaa.."

If someone could see Su Xinghe's buttocks at this time, they would find two palms printed on his pants. The intense movements would make people's mouth go dry, and they don't know what it would be like to do it themselves.

"Wet."

Cheng Si was the first to touch Su Xinghe's smock, and when he felt the sticky liquid, Cheng Si leaned towards Su Xinghe's ear with a heavy look. The moment he said the words, he quickly He inserted a finger into the ‍‌‎‍‌hole.

"Uhhhhhh..."