1 When he first entered the field

1 When he first entered the field, the romantic widow pretended to have sprained ankles and hooked up with Orion.

-----text-----

"What happened in the last world?"

When Su Xinghe opened his eyes again, all the memories came back to his mind. Su Xinghe asked the 'god' with some displeasure.

"Operation error, operation error, didn't you also complete the task?"

'God' apologized to Su Xinghe in embarrassment. He had no choice but to wait until he came to his senses. Su Xinghe had been thrown into the small world. Although 'God' could let Su Xinghe enter the small world, it could not interfere with it. any direction.

"As compensation, I will give you this skill."

Su Xinghe raised his eyebrows and nodded in agreement. He didn't expect that there would be an unexpected gain.

A wave of warmth spread between his eyebrows, and a string of information appeared in Su Xinghe's mind out of thin air. After Su Xinghe finished analyzing the contents, the corners of his mouth began to twitch involuntarily.

This 'god' is probably born from nature, and even the techniques are like this. As long as he obtains enough jing fluid , Su Xinghe can rise effortlessly.

The 'god' ran away immediately after giving him the exercises. He didn't give Su Xinghe a chance to make any further demands. Su Xinghe didn't care and continued to drink the tea from his bowl.

This small world is a kind field article. In other words, it is a modern person who traveled through time and made a fortune by relying on all kinds of knowledge in his mind, and then succeeded and A story about many beautiful men entangled together.

As for Su Xinghe, he plays a very unpopular character. He is a well-known widower in the village. He relies on his good face to hook up with men. His reputation in the village is not good.

Although this widower flirts everywhere, he actually has no relationship with anyone. What he wants is a long-term meal ticket, but not a one-time sexual pleasure.

The widow soon set his sights on a target, which was the strongest hunter in the village. If he could seduce him, his life would be guaranteed and his body would no longer be unbearable.

Although the widow had good intentions, the hunter was also one of the protagonists. The widow failed to hook up with him, and instead his body was taken over by the gangsters in the village, and he ended up being sold into the Goulan Courtyard.

Su Xinghe put down the tea bowl, stood up and gathered his clothes. Today was the time for the widow to seduce the hunter, but Su Xinghe still chose to go.

Xiao Lei went down the mountain to go home as usual. Unexpectedly, he accidentally bumped into someone on the way. Perhaps he noticed the movement. The person slowly turned his face to the side, allowing Xiao Lei to see his face clearly.

After seeing who it was, Xiao Lei frowned silently and planned to bypass him and continue walking up and down. Unexpectedly, the person stopped him faster than him.

"Brother Xiao, can you help me?"

Xiao Lei's ears went numb, although his expression was still cold, but fortunately he turned around.

"My feet are sprained."

Su Xinghe looked at Xiao Lei pitifully. Xiao Lei looked in the direction Su Xinghe pointed, and what he saw was Su Xinghe's white skin. Xiao Lei immediately felt hot and immediately looked away. How could this man? So indiscreet.