5 I was creampied by my father in the study

5 I was creampied by my father in the study, and hypnotized my cousin in the corridor with semen in his mouth H

-----text-----

The slutty hole opened and closed by himself was opening and closing to tempt himself. Su Yian followed his inner desires and helped himself to be covered with lustful water. The cock was inserted.

Haaah...

Su Xinghe grasped the edge of the desk, using his flesh hole to feel the beating veins on the cock. Su Xinghe glanced at the connected communication and silently tightened his grip.

Su Yian made a move and rubbed Su Xinghe's buttocks. The father and son enjoyed the excruciating pleasure in the silent atmosphere.

"Husband, you haven't gone out with me for a long time."

Mother Su spoke coquettishly. She looked at the door expectantly, as if hoping that Su Yian would open the door and let her in.

But now Su Yian is still inserting the cock into his own son's hole, how could he let Su's mother in?

"I'm very busy and don't have time to go out."

Su Yian's voice was cold. He spread Su Xinghe's buttocks and looked at the way the slutty hole was swallowing and swallowing meat. Su Yian narrowed his eyes and slowly started to move.

It was so comfortable. Su Xinghe lay on the table and gasped for air. He tried his best to raise his buttocks to cater to Su Yian's movements.

Although Su's mother was a little unhappy after being rejected, she still stood at the door talking about boring topics. She and Su Yian had not been intimate for a long time. If it took a long time, Su's mother was worried that Su Yian would be seduced by other goblins.

'Little Fairy' Su Xinghe was raising his head at this moment, sticking out his tongue and begging Su Yian for a kiss. Su Yian lowered his head in cooperation and put the tip of his tongue in his mouth to suck. Neither of them paid attention to Su's mother's nagging.

"Husband, are you listening?"

Su's mother suddenly raised her voice, which made Su Xinghe tremble. It happened that at this time, the turtle head was crushing over the sensitive spot of the sao point . Fell on the table reaching a high surge .

"That's it, you go back."

After saying that, Su Yian hung up the call without mercy. The next second after his call ended, Su Yian grabbed Su Xinghe's waist and started fucking him hard.

"Ahhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe rubbed the documents under his palm until they were wrinkled, but Su Yian didn't care at all. He still attacked with great force, and the splashing water even stained his suit pants.

"Come with me baby."

Su Yian touched Su Xinghe's back, and ejaculated into the coquettish point with another tremor.

"So hot..."

Su Xinghe endured his father's ejaculation and felt that his whole body was filled with the smell of Su Yian.

Su Yian restrained Su Xinghe's waist with his hands, preventing him from escaping when he ejaculated.

"Is the baby comfortable?"

Su Yian leaned close to Su Xinghe's ear. Su Xinghe's eyes were wet and he nodded at Su Yian's question.

"Daddy's cock cock feels so comfortable to fuck. I like daddy the most."