7 In the toilet, the wolf demon fucked his pussy in front of Deng Gui

7 In the toilet, the wolf demon fucked his pussy in front of Deng Gui, and his pussy squirted cum.

------text-----

The wolf demon licked Su Xinghe's water cleanly. His big tongue passed through the soft buttocks. He raised his body and pressed the meat rod to the flesh covered in his saliva on the hip.

"Uh-huh...it will break..."

Su Xinghe's body was covered by the furry body of the wolf demon, but he didn't care about it at the moment. All his attention was focused on the big cock next to him.

It's so thick, don't come in all at once.

As if sensing what Su Xinghe was thinking, the wolf demon moved his body, pointed the cock at Su Xinghe's soft slutty hole, and squeezed in little by little.

"Haaaahhhh... too big...slow down..."

The wolf demon roared in grievance. He was already very slow. If he hadn't been worried about hurting Su Xinghe, he would have gone to the innermost part without hesitation.

Su Xinghe miraculously received the wolf demon's emotions. He turned his head and gave the wolf's head a gentle kiss.

The originally anxious mood suddenly calmed down. The wolf demon whimpered and rubbed his head against Su Xinghe's cheek. The movements under his body became gentler, but the tail behind him was wagging so hard that it was almost an afterimage.

"Teacher Su, are you in there?"

When the two of them were deeply in love, a discordant voice suddenly sounded. The wolf demon was excited, his waist subconsciously pushed forward, and the remaining half of the cock was fucked in with a pop. .

"Haa~"

Su Xinghe was shocked by the strong pleasure and could not control his lustful scream. Deng Gui paused slightly in his forward steps, his face showing surprise and uncontrollable excitement.

Could this voice...be something?

His thoughts stopped suddenly, and Deng Gui's face showed confusion. Where did he think? Isn't this a normal sound?

Su Xinghe, who finally regained consciousness, sighed slightly. At this time, he could only be glad that his ability did not have any time limit, otherwise such a situation would give Su Xinghe a headache for a while.

"Haha...why are you here?"

The wolf demon's vagina was tightly wrapped by the soft slutty hole, and the intense pleasure made him forget everything. He pressed down on Su Xinghe and started fucking him, completely ignoring Deng Gui outside.

"Teacher Su hasn't gone back. I came over to see you."

Deng Gui's posture was very good, but Su Xinghe had no extra thoughts to practice with him at the moment. His mind was already occupied by the big cock .

"Uh-huh...haaaaa.."

Su Xinghe's voice was intermittent, which Deng Gui thought was caused by pain. He raised his hand and pinched his hot earlobe, looking a little confused. He was reacting to a seemingly normal conversation.

Separated by a wall, Su Xinghe was lying on the toilet. A thick black cock kept moving in and out of Su Xinghe's butt. Su Xinghe looked at the wall with blurred eyes, and his waist followed the movements of the wolf demon. Swing up.

"Uh-huh.. ahhhh..."

Su Xinghe screamed without any scruples, which not only made the wolf demon tremble, but even Deng Gui outside could not walk.

Looking at his bulging crotch, Deng Gui walked into the compartment next to Su Xinghe with extremely complicated emotions.

Su Xinghe did not miss the movement coming from next door. He raised his eyebrows in slight surprise, and then with a smile of unknown meaning, he relaxed his waist more and more softly.

"It's so good...ahhhhhh...please go faster...please go faster..."

The wolf head at this time looked particularly cute to Su Xinghe. He licked the wolf demon's mouth with his tongue, deliberately retracting the , and pumping out the lustful water Make the hair on the wolf demon's crotch even wetter.

The wolf demon's breath was stagnant. Although he didn't know the reason for Su Xinghe's sudden move, he was stupid and didn't take advantage of him. He immediately fucked his hole at a fast speed, which was so fast that he almost saw a phantom.

"Ahhhhh speediness... Uhhahh..."

The round toes were curled together, and Su Xinghe was huddled in the arms of the wolf demon. He was fucked to death by the cock , and his lustful heart was constantly being grinded. Within a few minutes, Su Xinghe It came out tremblingly.

"Uh-huh ahhhhhhh...of me of ahhhhhhh... gone... uhhhhh..."

At this time, a trace of regret flashed through Su Xinghe's heart, as if he had committed a terrible death.

The warm erotic water continuously poured on the meat , soaking the meat column until it was shiny. The wolf demon squinted his eyes and enjoyed the high The sao point in the tide has no intention of cumming at all.

"Uh-huh... I have to record a program this afternoon..."

Su Xinghe was afraid of being fooled, so he hurriedly whispered to the wolf demon. The wolf demon licked Su Xinghe's red lips to show that he understood.

The cock buried deep in the slut hole started a new round of thrusting. Su Xinghe held the wolf demon's head and opened his mouth to hold his tongue.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh...haaahhhhhh..."

The wolf demon unceremoniously invaded Su Xinghe's mouth. Su Xinghe's mouth grew wider, feeling that every drop of his mouth was filled with the taste of the wolf demon.

If there was a big mirror in front of Su Xinghe at this moment, he would be able to see that he is like a slutty bitch lying on the wolf demon's crotch to enjoy himself.

"Uh-huh, ahhh... so sour... uh-huh, ahhhhh..."

Compared with ordinary humans, the wolf demon's meat has a lot more soft barbs. These little things don't look like much to the naked eye, but once they enter the pussy , which gave Su Xinghe a huge impact.

Sao Acupoint It's like lost forbidden , leaving sexy water out like crazy, the union of one person and one demon is in a mess, but at this moment No one cared, everyone was enjoying the final impact.

"Haaaa.. I'm going to go again...Uh-haaaaaa."

A white light flashed in front of Su Xinghe's eyes, and then his whole body began to tremble unconsciously.

The pussy was squeezing the hard flesh rod . The wolf demon roared, and the barbs on the cock were fully opened and embedded in the On the soft and soft flesh, he fucked his slutty hole and sprayed out his own semen.

One stream, two streams... As more and more things were injected, Su Xinghe gradually felt the feeling of fullness. He twisted his body and tried to escape from the wolf demon's pouring, but the meat cock was long gone. He was so tightly embedded that he couldn't move at all.

"Uh-huh~ No more... I can't eat any more..."

Su Xinghe sobbed and begged for mercy to the wolf demon behind him. The wolf demon licked his pink shoulder soothingly. The cock stick in the ejaculation state was not him either. Can be controlled.

Just when Su Xinghe thought that he would be burst by the cum , the wolf demon finally ejaculated all of it, and the barbs retreated softly to the meat pillar. The wolf demon did not dare to take more, and immediately from The Sao point withdrew.

"Haaah..."

Along with the crisp sound of popping, countless white turbidity spurted out from Su Xinghe's slutty hole. Su Xinghe knelt on the toilet, bit by bit under the gaze of the wolf demon. Exhaust semen.

"Haaah... don't look... ugh, so shameful."

The 's slut hole was bright red and kept spitting out what belonged to him. While the wolf demon was satisfied in his heart, a new round of desire could not be suppressed.