6 When I was intimate with my husband

6 When I was intimate with my husband, my ex-husband was jealous and eagerly came forward to ask for forgiveness.

------text------

Su Xinghe wrapped his arms around Noel's neck to prevent him from falling suddenly.

"Uhhhhh Noel...hahhh..."

Noel understood Su Xinghe's unfulfilled intentions. To be honest, he didn't know what was going on with him at this time. He felt that there was endless strength in his body, and he wanted to vent it all into Su Xinghe's body.

"The baby is so naughty that my husband can't stop."

Noel chuckled twice, he held the fish's tail skillfully, and the fierce movements caused the water in the pool to splash.

Waiting until the sun set, Ratchett didn't wait for the opportunity to take over. During this period, he couldn't help but seduce and masturbate again. He looked out the window at the darkening sky, and was surprised at Noel's good physical strength.

The sound in the room slowly died down, and Ratchett listened intently for a while. After realizing that he had no chance, he suppressed his unwillingness and stayed at the same place where Noel left before he came out.

After cleaning up, Su Xinghe lay on the soft quilt. Looking at Su Xinghe's tired look, he lowered his head and kissed Su Xinghe's forehead, then turned and went out to get him something to eat.

Noel walked outside and closed the door with his backhand. However, he accidentally caught a glimpse of an inconspicuous white spot in the corner. Noel paused, a vigilant look flashed in his eyes. He knelt down and looked carefully for a while.

After coming here for a long time, Noel got up and left without doing anything. He took the steaming meal and returned to the house to see a sleepy Su Xinghe.

"Baby get up first and eat something."

Noel patted Su Xinghe's shoulder and then held him in his arms. Su Xinghe opened his mouth and enjoyed Noel's feeding with peace of mind.

"Is the baby happy with me?"

After half a bowl of porridge, Su Xinghe shook his head. Seeing this, Noel put the things aside. He touched Su Xinghe's hair and asked with dark eyes.

"Why do you ask?"

Su Xinghe lazily raised his head and looked at Noel, as if he were a little prince looking at his knight. Even if he was on the weaker side, his temperament at the moment would not be compromised.

"It's nothing, I'm just afraid that the baby will leave me."

Noel looked at Su Xinghe pitifully. After all, he had just had in-depth contact with Su Xinghe, and Su Xinghe was not so heartless. He blinked and reached out to pinch Noel's earlobe.

"No, don't think too much about it."

A dark light flashed in Noel's eyes. He nodded obediently and kissed and licked Su Xinghe. However, Su Xinghe was now in a state of physical and mental fatigue. He pushed Noel who was close to him, turned around and fell onto the bed.

"I want to sleep."

"Together."

Noel shamelessly pressed forward. He hugged Su Xinghe's waist and entered the dreamland with him.

The two of them slept until the next morning. Su Xinghe sat up in confusion. He looked at the surrounding environment, and then pushed Noel beside him.

"Baby?"

Noel quickly woke up. He came close to Su Xinghe, took his red lips and licked them in his mouth. Su Xinghe bit Noel's tongue, but the force was not strong, but Noel still cooperated and withdrew.

"I'm going to the pool."

The mermaid scooter was abandoned in the corner by Noel. Su Xinghe could not enter the swimming pool alone. He stretched out his hand to Noel and looked directly at him.

Naturally, Noel would not refuse. He carried Su Xinghe and strode to the edge of the swimming pool. As soon as Noel stood still, Su Xinghe couldn't wait to jump into the water. The pool was very deep. Su Xinghe swam to the lowest point, and then started to swim again with a beautiful tail swing. Go upstream.

Not long after, Su Xinghe's water broke out. He raised his head and unexpectedly saw another person beside Noel.

"Long time no see Xinghe, you look beautiful again."

Ratchett's eyes lit up, and he rushed to Noel's home early in the morning. He ignored Noel's dark face and greeted Su Xinghe with a fawning expression.

"Well."

Su Xinghe didn't say much to his ex-husband. He nodded coldly, swam all the way to the edge of the swimming pool, propped himself up and sat on it.

The fair and delicate body appeared in front of Ratchett and Noel. The two of them swallowed their saliva at the same time, eager to step forward and hug Su Xinghe into their arms.

The difference was that a man could only think one thing but could take action. Looking at Noel who strode forward to hold Su Xinghe in his arms, kissing and touching him, Ratchett's eyes turned red with jealousy, and he clenched his fists. Both feet were nailed to the ground.

If he hadn't proposed the idea of changing his wife because of his confusion, he would be the one holding Su Xinghe now. Ratchett took a deep breath and tried to shift his gaze elsewhere. own attention.

That painting really has no artistic sense, the decoration in this corner is not good, the air humidity is not enough, and the swimming pool is not big enough...

Ratchett was picking at various places in his mind. When he returned his gaze to Su Xinghe, he suddenly became discouraged.

No matter how well-decorated your home is, your beloved mermaid is not in someone else's arms at the moment.

"Have you eaten? I'll get it for you."

Ratchett spoke dejectedly, with such a dejected look that even Noel, who was his love rival, couldn't bear to look at him.

Su Xinghe glanced at Ratchett who was walking away, held it in Noel's arms nonchalantly, and used his device to surf the Internet.

"Do you like it? I'll buy you one?"

Noel kissed Su Xinghe's little face, just like a young couple in love talking and laughing by the pool. When Ratchett came back with a dinner plate and saw it, he felt that his heart was Thrust a sword.

But even so, Ratchett had no intention of leaving. He sat cross-legged and watched Noel feed Su Xinghe.

"Ratchett, don't you have anything to do?"

Noel couldn't bear it anymore. He raised his head and looked at Ratchett. How could such a dignified marshal have so much time to run to his house every day?

"I'm still on vacation."

Ratchett reminded that he and Noel rested together, how could Noel even forget this.

"That......"

"Noel, I want to go out for a walk."

Before Noel could say anything else, Su Xinghe interrupted him first, and Noel instantly turned his attention back to Su Xinghe.

"Of course. Let me clean up and take the baby out later, okay?"

Noel touched Su Xinghe's head and said warmly. Ratchett felt sour when he heard it. He glanced at Su Xinghe resentfully. He also wanted to call Su Xinghe baby.

Seeing Noel walk out of the room, Ratchett moved in front of Su Xinghe little by little and looked at Su Xinghe longingly.

"Is something wrong?"

Ratchett's gaze was too intense, and Su Xinghe couldn't ignore it, so he could only turn his head to look at him. Ratchett pinched his fingers nervously, looked at Su Xinghe, and spoke in a low voice.

"Xinghe, I was wrong. Can you... give me another chance?"