10 In the small garden

10 In the small garden, Lin Xunrui played with his lower body, holding the big cock between his legs H

------text-----

The big hand with sharp bones picked up a small piece of foie gras with a knife and fork and placed it on Su Xinghe's mouth. Su Xinghe was slightly startled and opened his mouth with a red face.

Looking at Su Xinghe's squirming red lips, Lin Xunrui's eyes became darker and darker. He wiped the corners of Su Xinghe's mouth with his thumb, and rubbed it consciously a few times before leaving.

"Lin, brother Lin..."

Su Xinghe seemed to be frightened by Lin Xunrui, and his body began to struggle subconsciously. Lin Xunrui tightened his hand. Su Xinghe struggled for a long time, but was hugged by Lin Xunrui.

"What's wrong?"

As if Lin Xunrui couldn't understand Su Xinghe's consciousness, he hugged Su Xinghe forcefully, his big hands restlessly moved down, and gently stroked Su Xinghe's buttocks.

Smelling the fragrance of Su Xinghe's body, Lin Xunrui's throat went dry, and he let out a contented sigh in his heart. If Su Xinghe hadn't blocked it, the swelling under his body would have been exposed to everyone.

But others couldn't see it. How could Su Xinghe, who was held in Lin Xunrui's arms, not notice it? He pressed his hands against Lin Xunrui's chest in panic, looking at Lin Xunrui with a helpless look that made Lin Xunrui feel both love and pity.

"Don't be afraid."

Lin Xunrui kissed Su Xinghe's cheek, and there were high and low breathing sounds all around. It was obvious that every move of the two of them had fallen into the eyes of someone who was interested.

Ayase, who had infiltrated the banquet by working as a waiter, couldn't help but squeeze the tray tightly and walked away from the original route towards Su Xinghe.

"Ah! I'm sorry, sir."

Lin Xunrui, who was still immersed in interacting with the baby in his arms, suddenly felt a chill behind him. Lin Xunrui frowned in displeasure. When he turned around, he found a handsome-looking waiter looking at him pitifully.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

Su Xinghe took the opportunity to break away from Lin Xunrui's arms, and left in a hurry before Lin Xunrui could speak, leaving Lin Xunrui with a back full of reverie.

Where Lin Xunrui couldn't see him, Su Xinghe smiled happily.

The fact that his sweetheart was let go made Lin Xunrui extremely unhappy, but it happened that Ayase was not afraid of death at this time and spoke.

"Sir~"

Lin Xunrui had seen many people like Ayase. In the past, he wouldn't have minded playing with Ayase, but now that he already had Su Xinghe in his heart, how could he waste his time on someone who didn't matter.

"In that case, you should compensate according to the original price."

After saying that, Lin Xunrui left quickly to look for Su Xinghe who had run away, leaving Ayase standing there with a dull look on his face.

"Tsk, I really think I'm a dish."

The wealthy daughter watching the show sneered. Ayase blushed and lowered his head helplessly to cover up the resentment in his eyes.

"Oh, what a pitiful little person."

As a voice appeared, Ayase's butt was also massaged ambiguously by the hand that suddenly appeared.