10 Being licked and cummed by Ratchett

10 Being licked and cummed by Ratchett, Noel came back and fucked the mermaid in front of Ratchett high H

------text------

Is there such a good thing?

Ratchett swallowed, a little unable to believe what he heard. He looked at Su Xinghe, and after confirming that he heard correctly, he pounced on him without any hesitation.

"You can't kiss me."

Su Xinghe supported Ratchett's chest with his hands. Seeing his anxious look, Su Xinghe gave a wicked smile.

"You are not my husband now."

One sentence made Ratchett fall from heaven to reality. If it could be transformed into a physical entity, then the tail of Ratchett's life would have drooped at this moment.

"I know baby, I will definitely lick you very comfortably."

After feeling sad for two seconds, Ratchett regained his composure. He took Su Xinghe's hand that was placed on his chest and kissed it naturally.

Ratchett went all the way down, and finally aimed his head at Su Xinghe's hole, which was filled with lustful water.

"Ehhhhh..."

The soft big tongue licked the sunpoint . Su Xinghe moaned and secreted more mucus unconsciously, all of which Ratchett rolled into his mouth.

"It's so sweet and fragrant, and the baby's pussy is so delicious."

Ratchett raised his head with a satisfied look on his face. His nose and chin were all covered in sparkling liquid, and the slutty smell emanating from it seemed particularly lustful.

"Your tongue is so powerful... ahhh... ahhh..."

The corners of Su Xinghe's eyes were slightly red. He looked down at Ratchett and seemed to urge him to continue.

Seeing that Su Xinghe was very satisfied with his oral performance, Ratchett felt joy rising in his heart. Before Su Xinghe could speak again to urge him, Ratchett lowered his head consciously and faced The point was sucked hard, making Su Xinghe feel weak all over.

When the slutty hole became red and swollen, Ratchett slowly opened the hole with the tip of his tongue, then pushed his tongue inside and licked the inside. Sensitive flesh points.

"Uhhhhh... coming in... uhh..."

Su Xinghe's body was shaking non-stop. He pulled weakly at the fabric underneath him. When Ratchett bit his pussy with his teeth and ground it, Su Xinghe immediately reached the high Tide .

"Uh-huh, ahh... I'm going to go... Uh-huh, ahh..."

Ratchett swallowed the spurting water in big mouthfuls. When Su Xinghe's wave of climax slowly ended, Ratchett let go with a look of satisfaction on his face. he.

"Baby, I'm back."

Noel suddenly opened the door and walked in. He came back so suddenly that the two people in the room didn't react. They still maintained the same posture and watched Noel walk in little by little.

"I've only been out for a while, and the baby can't bear it anymore?"

Seeing this scene, Noel's brows jumped, danger flashed in his eyes, and he reached out and pinched Su Xinghe's cheek.

"Well...I feel bad~"

Su Xinghe looked at Noel aggrievedly, and immediately softened his heart when he saw Noel's look. Before Noel could say anything, Su Xinghe opened his hand and asked Noel to hug him.

"It's still so itchy inside, would you please Noel come in?"

Ratchett's face darkened and he stared straight at Su Xinghe, so he had just served the Slut hole , and now he wanted to take advantage of this boy Noel?

Compared to Ratchett's unhappiness, Noel's mood suddenly improved. Under his gaze, Noel smiled proudly.

Neither Su Xinghe nor Noel had any intention of avoiding Ratchett. Noel carried Su Xinghe to the sofa next to him. He let Su Xinghe hold his arms around his neck, and after sitting down, he took out the cock , Fuck the soft pussy hard.

""Haa...Hmm.... It's so big.... It's so comfortable...... Uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe's eyes widened, and when he opened his mouth, he heard a series of obscene screams . Xinghe's original emptiness was suddenly satisfied.

"It's so wet. Did you throw it away just now?"

Noel took Su Xinghe's earlobe in his mouth and moved a little under Ratchett's jealous eyes.

"Uh-huh... because Ratchett... uh-huh... licking and biting on the pussy ... I can't help it, haaa..."

As if recalling the ecstasy of having his hole licked just now, Su Xinghe let out a low gasp, and his already tight hole became even tighter in an instant.

"Relax, you won't be able to fuck anymore."

The beautiful flesh and the flesh pillar were so tightly stuck together that Su Xinghe seemed to be able to feel the beating veins in them. He whimpered and reluctantly relaxed under Noel's words.

""Ahh...Hmm, I'm being seen by Rachelt...... Haa...."

The meat cock violently and quickly fucked the mermaid's pussy , the secreted liquid turned into rich foam under the fierce friction, and every impact of the bag The buttocks, when separated, will bring out countless silver threads, making the mouth dry.

Ratchett gasped for air. Unable to bear it, he released his cock and masturbated in front of Su Xinghe and Noel.

Su Xinghe accidentally glanced at Ratchett's actions, and a different kind of stimulation intensified Su Xinghe's feelings.

""Haa....Hmm... Noel....Haaa..."

Seeing that Su Xinghe was about to reach his climax, Noel hit him hard twice, then stopped, enjoying the constant twitching of his pussy.

Sparks could appear from the movements of Ratchett's hands. He wished so much that he was the one occupying the sunspot at this moment, but unfortunately, reality was always crueler than fantasy. "Uhhhh..."

Not long after Su Xinghe rested, Noel moved again. He rested his head on Noel's shoulder. He was eroded by the surging pleasure, and could only spit out uncontrollable moans.

"You are really a baby made of water. Your meat and sticks will be submerged."

Noel chuckled, lifted Su Xinghe's chin, lowered his head and kissed his red lips.

Su Xinghe opened his mouth in cooperation and let Noel's big tongue stick in. Noel swept every corner of the mouth, teasing Su Xinghe's sensitive points one by one, sucking the soft base of his tongue until it became numb.

"Uh huh... uh uh uh.."

As if to let Ratchett next to him see the details clearly, Noel also led Su Xinghe's tongue out of his mouth and danced with him in the air.

Ratchett cursed in his heart, knowing that Noel did it deliberately for him to see, but Ratchett had no idea at all, and even hoped to watch more.

"Uhhhhh... I'm cumming again... haaa...."

Su Xinghe's body trembled, he retracted his tongue, and his whole body was on the verge of losing control. As Su Xinghe's orgasm came, Noel grunted, and ejaculated the thick white turbidity inside.