18 Daughter learns the truth

18 Daughter learns the truth, the old man takes the initiative to seduce F4, the small world ends H

-----text------

Su Zixi couldn't believe what she heard. She looked at Shangguan Yu blankly, her mind running wildly, trying to understand what she just heard.

"So, you are interested in my father..."

Su Zixi staggered back, her face turned green and white, and she couldn't believe it. Shangguan Yu saw an old man in his thirties and forties instead of leaving Shangguan Yu in his prime.

"Of course, uncle is good at everything. It's a pity. Although you have inherited your uncle's genes, you are more like that callous woman."

Shangguan Yu slowly adjusted his buttons. The sound of music not far away let him know that the dance had begun. Shangguan Yu suddenly lost the patience to continue talking with Su Zixi.

"I know everything about you in England, don't try to find your uncle, you know, I have the ability to make it difficult for you to get along everywhere."

The thoughts that had not yet arisen in her heart were suddenly shattered. Su Zixi moved her lips and did not dare to say anything to refute. She knew that what Shangguan Yu said was true.

"But I don't want to. Those people are so disgusting. Shangguan Yu, can you bear to let me fall to that point? I am my father's biological daughter."

Su Zixi tried to use Su Xinghe's relationship to make Shangguan Yu relent. This was her only hope. If she returned empty-handed this time, Su Zixi couldn't imagine who the woman named mother would send her to. Under the body.

"This is your own choice, isn't it? Why don't you feel disgusted when you are enjoying the jewelry and clothes?"

Shangguan Yu sneered, and what he said made Su Zixi lose face. She didn't expect that Shangguan Yu even knew this.

"Take her out, I want you to see her return to England."

Shangguan Yu said to the man who appeared at an unknown time. The man nodded and covered Su Zixi's mouth and nose before she could react. Su Zixi struggled hopelessly and could only be taken away by the man in despair.

Shangguan Yu glanced at it, left without mercy, and returned to the dance.

Su Xinghe happened to be dancing with three other people at this time. Shangguan Yu took Su Xinghe and carried him to the dance floor.

"Uncle, are you tired?"

After dancing four times in a row, Su Xinghe felt exhausted. Shangguan Yu keenly noticed something strange about him and took Su Xinghe off the dance floor halfway.

"I can."

Su Xinghe looked at Shangguan Yu apologetically. He always hoped that what he gave to the four of them would be equal, even if he had to force himself.

"More than this, I want my uncle to be more proactive with me at night."

How could Shangguan Yu let Su Xinghe force himself on such a matter? He kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's eyes and his tone was particularly ambiguous.

"Uncle, will you let me go in first today?"

Su Xinghe's face turned red and he nodded silently. Seeing that he had taken action to deal with Su Zixi, the other three people did not care about him.

There was still a certain distance between the place where the dance was held and the villa. The four of them couldn't wait to have sex with Su Xinghe, so they directly ruled out the option of going home and took Su Xinghe to the top floor of the hotel.

Arriving at the presidential suite, Su Xinghe suddenly hesitated. He had just sweated a little from dancing and didn't know whether he should take a shower.

"Uncle has prepared a surprise, please let us see."

Nangong Quxuan leaned forward and looked at Su Xinghe with extremely hot eyes. Su Xinghe's sexy hole spat out a stream of lewd water. He suppressed the idea of taking a bath. Little by little, he took off the tightly wrapped outer clothes on his body.

"...Uncle, did you dress like this just now to dance with us?"

Nangong Quxuan and others never thought that Su Xinghe was wearing nothing inside, only a few leather straps, which barely covered the key parts, but the alluring pink color still showed through.

"Hmm... I want to give you a surprise, do you like it?"

Just being stared at by the four people, Su Xinghe's whole body became extremely sensitive, and the water in his hole was dripping out desperately.

His flesh was rising up little by little. Su Xinghe ignored it and knelt down on the carpet, leaning his upper body slightly forward to make his raised butt rounder. Su Xinghe blushed slightly. His lips looked as coquettish as ever.

"Grass!"

Xia Houxun swore loudly. He couldn't bear it and unzipped his zipper, releasing his meat.

"Uncle is so horny today, do you want some meat?"

Xiahou Xun came to Su Xinghe and placed his cock less than ten centimeters away from Su Xinghe. Su Xinghe stuck out his tongue and took a lick, pretending to be innocent and looked at Xiahou Searching.

"Then do you like it?"

Xia Houxun nodded repeatedly. His coolness outside was shattered to pieces by Su Xinghe. He was like a rich boy who was seduced by a goblin. He couldn't think of anything but the goblin.

Su Xinghe was satisfied with the answer he got. He opened his small mouth and took the thick meat into his mouth.

"Haha...uncle is really great."

Seeing Xia Houxun's expression of enjoyment, Nangong Quxuan was also a little envious. He moved forward eagerly, waiting for Su Xinghe's favor. Su Xinghe did not ignore his presence, and two cock Licking back and forth.

Shangguan Yu also came behind Su Xinghe, ready to receive his privilege today. He first touched Su Xinghe's soaking wet hole, and then without any hesitation, he went straight in.

"Uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe narrowed his eyes. The feeling of being penetrated really fascinated him. Su Xinghe gasped and twisted to meet Shangguan Yu's manipulation.

"Ahhhh...."

"Uncle is so proactive today."

Duanmucheng watched with hot eyes the being fucked with juices splashing everywhere in his slutty hole . He took Su Xinghe's little hand and put him on his meat Bang Up.

The belt squeezed the tender meat into eye-catching strips. Shangguan Yu stretched out his hand to play with it, speeding up and ejaculating into Su Xinghe's body.

"Uhhh...uhhhh..."

Su Xinghe raised his head, his whole body immersed in the pleasure of climax. Until the familiar and terrifying feeling of expansion hit him again, Su Xinghe only struggled a few times, and soon Soon he was involved in a new love trend.

"Uncle's small hole is really real. No matter how hard you fuck it, it won't loosen."

Duanmucheng and Nangong Quxuan entered Su Xinghe's body at the same time, and the extremely elastic saurus hole soon wrapped them tightly, and the sexy flesh squirmed crazily inside, giving the two people comes the supreme pleasure.

"Ha ha ha ... so numb ... it's here again ..."

Su Xinghe looked ahead blankly. When he was ejaculated all over his slut and body, he had no idea that the daughter he had missed for a long time had returned to the country, and then with the truth that shocked and angered him, he was forced back to England, and was given as a lover by his biological mother to a powerful man who could be his grandfather.