11 Being fucked by Xiao Mu

11 Being fucked by Xiao Mu, I forgive Xiao Mu, I meet the mutated peach tree, Chi officially appears, micro H

------text------

"Uh-huh...but..."

Xiao Mu's thumb pressed against Su Xinghe's head. Su Xinghe's body went limp and he had no strength to resist.

"Xinghe is so hard. Will it be very comfortable if I help Xinghe get the thing out?"

Xiao Mu inserted his free hand from the hem of his clothes and played with his plump chest muscles. He held the small nipples with two fingers. Su Xinghe felt that the water in his Underwear Pants were soaked.

"Haaah...you are so good at masturbating...it feels so good..."

Su Xinghe looked as if he was dominated by sexual desire. He shook his waist and abdomen and kept rubbing Xiao Mu's palm.

Xiao Mu insisted on letting Su Xinghe taste the marrow. Seeing that all the techniques he knew were used on Su Xinghe, Su Xinghe leaned in Xiao Mu's arms and allowed him to attack him up and down. He never knew that, Just masturbating can be so satisfying.

"Uhhhhhhh..I'm going to cum."

Su Xinghe's body trembled and ejaculated directly in Xiao Mu's hand. Xiao Mu waited for Su Xinghe to finish ejaculating, then slowly helped him put on his pants.

"Is Xinghe comfortable?"

Su Xinghe was still in an empty-headed state. After hearing Xiao Mu's inquiry, he nodded subconsciously. Xiao Mu chuckled twice upon seeing this.

"Then Xinghe shouldn't be angry anymore. I can make Xinghe more comfortable in the future."

With his lower body controlling his brain, Su Xinghe instantly forgot the anger of being raped by Xiao Mu during the day. He nodded and licked his mouth with some aftertaste.

"Why does it feel better to masturbate than me?"

Xiao Mu secretly laughed, holding Su Xinghe in his arms and poking at him secretly.

"I will teach you slowly in the future."

Su Xinghe naturally agreed. When the two returned to the camp, the atmosphere was obviously much harmonious. He Qing looked at Su Xinghe's rosy cheeks with a glint in his eyes.

Liu Ru, who had been defeated by two men one after another, thought of Su Xinghe's good fortune again. Seeing him return to the camp, she immediately approached him delicately.

Su Xinghe's character at this moment was still one of deep love for Liu Ru. When Liu Ru approached her, no matter what Su Xinghe was thinking, he still had a smile on his face.

This pissed off the two men next to them. They looked at the ambiguous atmosphere between the male and female and couldn't help but feel extremely angry towards one of them.

But it was obvious that with Su Xinghe, no idea they had could be realized. In this strange atmosphere, the group survived the night and prepared to hit the road again.

"Something's not right."

When He Qing drove the car through a village, his brows wrinkled visibly. It was too quiet, and there were no zombies around.

When something went wrong, there must be a monster. He Qing did not hesitate and was about to turn around and change the road. Although he reacted in time, he was still a step too slow. A dead branch rose from the ground, blocking the way of the group of people.

"Have even the plants mutated?"

Xiao Mu's face turned bad. Looking at the dead branch in front of him, he tried to mobilize his powers to control it. Unfortunately, he failed. This dead branch obviously had its own consciousness and its ability was superior to Xiao Mu's.

"It's worth fighting."

Xiao Mu was already a level four superpower, but Dead Branch's ability was still above him. He Qing pushed up his glasses, not intending to run away from the battle.

"What to do! It's coming!"

Liu Ru was trembling while sitting in the passenger seat. The dead branch in front of her would not shake even a moment, causing Liu Ru to scream. Xiao Mu couldn't bear it anymore and roared at Liu Ru.

"Shut up, if you keep arguing, I'll take care of it first!"

Liu Ru was so frightened that she covered her mouth. She looked at Su Xinghe pitifully, wanting him to stand up for her.

"Ruru, don't be afraid, just stay quietly in the car, we will go down and solve it."

Su Xinghe looked at Liu Ru hesitantly, and finally just spoke in a gentle voice to comfort her, but the general meaning was similar to Xiao Mu.

Disdain flashed in Liu Ru's eyes. She was only a level two superpower user now, and she didn't even dare to help herself. If it wasn't for the sake of the jade pendant, who would follow such a guy?

Perhaps because she was used to being praised by Su Xinghe, although Liu Ru didn't even have any superpowers, she still made no secret of her little thoughts. Even Su Xinghe himself could see clearly. His face was much darker. It was obvious that Liu Ru was attracted by Liu Ru. Ru's attitude hurt.

Xiao Mu looked at Liu Ru coldly. Although he felt a little uncomfortable when Su Xinghe was injured, Su Xinghe would be able to give up the thought of Liu Ru after too many times. At that time, it would not be too late for him to take action.

"I'll go down and deal with him. Xinghe, please stay in the car as well."

Xiao Mu held Su Xinghe's hand and comforted him warmly.

"No, I want to go down too."

Su Xinghe refused to obey Xiao Mu's decision. Xiao Mu had no choice but to take Su Xinghe out of the car and face the withered branches in front of him.

"Its body is not here, let's solve this first."

He Qing spoke to the crowd, and the mercenaries headed by Xiao Mu and Su Xinghe nodded in unison, looking at the dead branches solemnly.

Perhaps it was because of the strength of the people, and the dead branches looked powerful, but they were still destroyed under the siege of everyone. Before Su Xinghe could breathe a sigh of relief, he felt the ground shaking. When they stabilized their bodies and looked up again, there appeared in front of them A huge peach tree.

"This is the true body."

Someone among the mercenaries said something, and then there was a sound of inhaling. Everyone was shocked by this big guy.

"Concentrate! Find its weak point."

Xiao Mu spoke in a deep voice, causing everyone to quickly come to their senses. The peach tree itself was many times bigger than the dead branches. Su Xinghe kept throwing fireballs at the peach tree.

Logically speaking, this method should be very effective, but Su Xinghe underestimated the gap between him and the peach tree. The fireball hit the tree trunk without causing any sparks. Instead, he was hit by the branch and fell to the side.

"Xinghe!"

Xiao Mu and He Qing looked anxious, and their attacks became more and more rapid. Although they caused a lot of damage to the peach tree, they couldn't get away to check on Su Xinghe for a while.

Su Xinghe felt pain all over his body. He lay on the ground for a while before he felt himself being lifted up by a pair of big hands. Su Xinghe reluctantly opened his eyes and saw Chi appearing in front of him.

"you......"

Su Xinghe wanted to ask Chi when he came out, but Chi did not give him a chance to speak.

Instead, he took out a small porcelain bottle and poured the contents into Su Xinghe's mouth. A warm current spread all over Su Xinghe's body. When it dispersed, the pain on Su Xinghe's body disappeared immediately.

"The owner has the opportunity to soak in the pool water in the space."

After saying this, Chi stood up. He saw a bone-gnawing chill flashing through Taoshu's eyes. Su Xinghe watched helplessly as Chi was hit, then raised his hand and punched Taoshu.

"Boom--"

The peach tree fell.