8 Deng Gui's thoughts change, the tiger demon meets the little beauty at night

-----text-----

"You can't do it anymore."

The heavy breathing of the wolf demon aroused Su Xinghe's alertness. He turned around and glared at the wolf demon, spitting out a mouthful of viscous liquid in the process.

The bathroom next door was pushed open with a bang, followed by a series of messy footsteps.

Su Xinghe didn't pay attention to the noise caused by Deng Gui, but focused most of his attention on the wolf demon.

The wolf demon whimpered softly and looked a little pitiful. Su Xinghe was unmoved. He waited until he was almost vomiting before his hands and feet became weak and he got up from the toilet.

"It's so dirty, what should I do..."

Su Xinghe grabbed the wolf's head in distress. The wolf demon licked the palm of Su Xinghe's hand, and a light slowly emerged from his body.

The next second, the bathroom, which was originally a mess, became tidy again, and even Su Xinghe's body was cleaned up.

"Wow! You are amazing."

Su Xinghe's expression lit up, and he bent down to praise him without hesitation. The wolf demon licked his cheek and happily accepted Su Xinghe's praise. At the same time, he was also crazily glad in his heart. Fortunately, the person he was looking for was also him. .

That's right, after the love ended, the wolf demon also noticed that his damaged spiritual veins had been somewhat repaired. Perhaps the python had known about this for a long time, but he hid it with a very small mind.

The wolf demon wrapped its tail around Su Xinghe's ankle. He was lucky this time and learned the truth by accident. As for the stinky cat who was still trapped in his bones, the wolf demon was not so kind to help him.

"It's time to go out."

Su Xinghe adapted very quickly to this new lover, and he couldn't escape him, so he might as well enjoy it with peace of mind. Besides, their skills in fucking holes were really good.

Fortunately, God has given me benefits in this world, otherwise it would be really difficult to deal with the spiritual veins of the three demon kings.

When Su Xinghe appeared in front of everyone again, the python and tiger monsters collectively rioted. The python spit out letters and its pupils stood up in a straight line.

In such a short time, his home was robbed? !

Su Xinghe felt guilty for some reason. He walked forward quickly and reached out to touch the python's cold body.

"Don't be angry, please."

As soon as Ruan Nuo's words came out, most of the python's anger was extinguished. In his heart, he was angry that he was soft-hearted towards Su Xinghe, but he had no way to punish him, even if it was just a pretense.

In the end, the boa constrictor could only lean its head on Su Xinghe's shoulder, its languid look visible to the naked eye.

When it comes to grievances, no one can compare to the tiger demon. The little demon has been tainted with the smell of these two stinky guys, even his own hair has been stained.

The tiger demon came forward whimpering, looking aggrieved and helpless like a big cat, which made Su Xinghe's heart tremble at the sight.

There are already two of them anyway, so one more wouldn't be a big deal.