10 Being fucked and ejaculated by the general manager in the office

10 Being fucked and ejaculated by the general manager in the office, his cunt swallowed semen and had a high H

------text------

After Rong Yinli finished speaking, he couldn't wait to hold Su Xinghe's lips in his mouth. Su Xinghe was speechless, and his body was limp as Rong Yinli took off his clothes bit by bit.

"So tender."

Rong Yinli's blazing gaze fell on Su Xinghe's body. Su Xinghe trembled and spat out a large amount of water at the dinner table yesterday. He also wanted to be played like that.

"Wet."

Rong Yinli's palm covered Su Xinghe's ass, and his middle finger went along the slit, and he unexpectedly felt the moisture.

Rong Yinli raised his eyebrows and placed his fingers covered with water in front of Su Xinghe. He closed and opened the two fingers, and pulled out an ambiguous silver thread in the middle.

Su Xinghe felt extremely ashamed. He gritted his teeth and turned his head away, not wanting to meet Rong Yinli's eyes. Rong Yinli laughed softly, put his hand back, put his two fingers together and thrust them into his slutty hole. Within,

"Haaaaaaahhhhh..."

Su Xinghe was suddenly invaded, and he fell into Rong Yinli's arms, his butt holding his fingers in his arms unconsciously raised.

"I was going crazy thinking about you yesterday, baby."

Rong Yinli's appearance at this moment completely overturned Su Xinghe's perception of him. He originally thought he was a cold and handsome guy, but he didn't expect that he would talk about love all the time.

"Haah... hum... the general manager's fingers... are so powerful..."

"What did you call me?"

Rong Yinli bit Su Xinghe's lips with dissatisfaction and took off his glasses. Su Xinghe looked at him blankly, the corners of his eyes revealing the charm that he was not even aware of.

"Uh-huh...what...it's too much..."

All four fingers were inserted into the inside of the Sao . Su Xinghe couldn't even stand, relying entirely on Rong Yinli to support him. Rong Yinli didn't say anything, just watched quietly. Touching him, the movements of his fingers did not stop for a moment.

"Haaaah...Yin Li uhhhhhhh...it's too fast ahhh...husband..."

Su Xinghe said his name first, but Rong Yinli didn't answer. Su Xinghe was bruised by his hands. Looking at Rong Yinli's face, an idea flashed out, and the word "husband" blurted out.

Sure enough, Rong Yinli showed a satisfied smile. He unbuttoned his pants with one hand and took out the swollen and painful meat.

"How about you eat this from your husband?"

Su Xinghe nodded drowsily, and he was also looking forward to Rong Yinli's entry.

"Turn around and face your butt towards your husband."

Rong Yinli patted Su Xinghe's plump buttocks. Su Xinghe blushed and turned around to support the door panel with both hands. His legs were slightly spread, and his wet and wet pussy was like that. Exposed to Rong Yinli's sight.

Rong Yinli's throat moved slightly. He held his own flesh stick and slowly pressed it against the provocative points oral . He just touched it, saucy The point couldn't wait to start squirming. Rong Yinli's lower back felt numb and he concentrated on fucking the meat stick bit by bit.

"Haah... came in... Uh-huh... hubby..."

Su Xinghe could clearly feel that he was being stretched open little by little, and the fingers holding the door were bending little by little. Su Xinghe kept calling Rong Yinli.

"Husband is here."

Rong Yinli leaned down and left kisses on Su Xinghe's back one after another. Su Xinghe whimpered until the entire penis was penetrated. , both of them sighed in unison.

"So tight."

Rong Yinli never thought that sex love was such an addictive thing. The beautiful flesh inside was squeezing layer by layer. Rong Yinli felt the supreme pleasure.

"Uh-huh... Husband, please move."

Su Xinghe had endured it since last night, and now that he had eaten such a thick piece of meat at once, his body's sexual desire was completely aroused, and he couldn't wait Shaking his hips, he wanted Rong Yinli behind him to move faster.

"Really naughty baby."

Seeing the hungry look on Su Xinghe's face, Rong Yinli could no longer hold back. He held Su Xinghe's butt with both hands and pulled out the flesh little by little.

Just by fucking in, the meat rod is already covered with a layer of sticky kinky water. Under the irradiation of the light, it looks shiny and graceful. He pulled out the cock until only the head was inside. Before Su Xinghe could protest, he straightened his waist and fucked him hard.

"Ahhhhhh...."

Su Xinghe's legs shook, and he was almost fucked to the ground. Rong Yinli didn't give him a chance to react. His movements became faster and faster, and the whole office could hear the violent slapping. Voice.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh....."

Su Xinghe screamed continuously, and his body slid further and further. Rong Yinli waved his hand and pulled Su Xinghe into his arms. He lifted one of Su Xinghe's legs so that he could Fuck deeper.

"Hurry up to satisfy the baby."

"Uh-huh...uh-huh..."

Behind him was Rong Yinli's generous chest. Su Xinghe's heart was itching unbearably. He turned his head and spit out his tongue. The red soft flesh was hooking Rong Yinli every now and then.

"Haaah... my husband wants to kiss... haaa..."

How could Rong Yinli not satisfy Su Xinghe's request? He put Su Xinghe's tongue in his mouth and sucked it, but deliberately refused to touch Su Xinghe's red lips.

Su Xinghe looked aggrieved, tightened his sao point , and kept moving his head towards Rong Yinli.

Rong Yinli teased the person for a long time before taking all of Su Xinghe's red lips into his mouth. He picked up Su Xinghe and walked to the back of the desk step by step.

Rong Yinli sat on the chair. He put down Su Xinghe and watched his cock going in and out of Su Xinghe's ass.

"Can the baby swallow it by himself and let me watch it?"

"Well......"

Su Xinghe supported the edge of the desk, tried hard to lift his buttocks, and then continued violently. At first, he was a little confused, but after he slowly got used to it, he gradually felt the pleasure.

"Uh-huh... My husband's big cock is so hot... so comfortable... Haaaaaaaaa..."

Su Xinghe was addicted to this kind of control. Rong Yinli smiled and allowed him to move. It was not until Su Xinghe's physical strength could no longer support him that he grabbed Su Xinghe's waist and started moving again.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

Su Xinghe's body was tense for a moment as his sexy heart was severely crushed. The sexy point began to contract violently. Seeing this, Rong Yinli sped up his movements. He was so fast that he could see the disabled body. film.

Abundant juice was continuously squeezed out of the pussy by the cock , and wet the joint between the two of them. Rong Yinli groaned as the sticky foam appeared, and along with Su Xinghe's high-spirited moans, he shot the semen deep into the slutty hole.

"Ahhhhhh ..."

Rong Yinli ejaculated a lot. Su Xinghe touched his slightly bulging belly and fell on the table with satisfaction.