6 Was coaxed by Nangong

6 Was coaxed by Nangong and played with by him wearing the apron prepared for Duanmu, H

-----text------

"Are you Xiaocheng's friend?"

Su Xinghe felt embarrassed. He put down the things in his hands and wanted to put on his clothes first. Nangong Quxuan noticed his intention and stepped forward to stop Su Xinghe.

"What's the hurry? I'm a guest at home, why don't you treat me well?"

As soon as he got close to Su Xinghe, Nangong Quxuan smelled the fragrance coming from Su Xinghe's body. His throat rolled and he almost stretched out his hands to Su Xinghe.

"I, let me put some clothes on, okay?"

Su Xinghe tried his best to pull down the apron to block the spring sunshine on his body, but he could not help but neglect the top because he was focused on the bottom. By the time Su Xinghe found out that his nipples were exposed, Nangong Quxuan, who was so seduced, had already I couldn't help but take action.

"Why is yours here so swollen? It was sucked by Duanmu?"

Nangong Quxuan pinched Su Xinghe's nipples with two fingers. Su Xinghe's legs softened and he almost knelt on the ground. After being played with by Duanmucheng for so long, his body was already different from the past. With just a slight touch, the body behind his hole started to leak water.

"Uh-huh... don't touch it, okay? Xiao Cheng will be angry."

Su Xinghe helplessly pushed Nangong Quxuan, who was in front of him. Instead of leaving, Nangong Quxuan came closer and took Su Xinghe, whose legs were weak, into his arms.

"Baby, tell me, what's your name?"

Su Xinghe didn't want to answer, but Nangong Quxuan pinched his chin with his backhand, forcing Su Xinghe to look at him. Su Xinghe's heart tightened, and he immediately softened.

"Su, Su Xinghe."

Su? Nangong Quxuan looked at Su Xinghe thoughtfully and asked.

"Who are you, Su Zixi?"

"I'm her dad."

Su Xinghe felt embarrassed as if someone had taken off his underwear. Although he was wearing almost the same clothes now, Su Xinghe turned his face away, not wanting to look at the person in front of him.

Nangong Quxuan was stunned when he heard this. Duanmucheng's weird behavior recently had an answer instantly. Nangong Quxuan squeezed Su Xinghe's butt with his hand, his voice was hoarse.

"You are much more attractive than your daughter."

Seeing Nangong Quxuan mentioning his daughter, Su Xinghe struggled vigorously. He glared at Nangong Quxuan with a tremor in his voice.

"Don't touch her! I've already..."

Su Xinghe couldn't say the next words, but Nangong Quxuan was very keenly aware of the reason. An idea appeared in his heart, and his tone became coaxing.

"I won't touch it, but uncle, do you have to pay something?"

Su Xinghe's face turned pale, as if he was dreaming back to the day when Duanmu was 'threatened'. Nangong Quxuan saw this and rubbed Su Xinghe's cheek with the tip of his nose.

"Duanmu may not be back today. Uncle, I came here specially to accompany you. Didn't he tell you?"

Nangong Quxuan lied, but Su Xinghe believed it to be true. In his mind, he and Duanmu had a nurturing relationship, but Su Xinghe never expected that Duanmu would send him away just now.