8 Hypnotize the younger son and masturbate under the coquettishness of the young

8 Hypnotize the younger son and masturbate under the coquettishness of the younger son micro-H

-------text------

"The wind is coming."

Su Xinghe walked out of it, and his usually serious face became more charming, making Xia Changfeng look at him several times unconsciously.

"Why is Father taking a bath at this time?"

Xia Changfeng looked at Su Xinghe's wet hair and asked subconsciously. Su Xinghe paused and then explained naturally.

"The tea bowl fell on me, I just cleaned it up."

Xia Changfeng nodded, and then sat down next to Su Xinghe. Bai Zhi handed him a cup of tea. Xia Changfeng took it and drank it, hoping to escape the embarrassing scene for once.

Xia Changfeng and Su Xinghe have been separated for a long time. Now that they are sitting together peacefully, it is inevitable for Xia Changfeng to feel embarrassed.

Compared to Xia Changfeng's embarrassment, Su Xinghe looked at the boy in front of him leisurely. He was almost sixteen years old, and the greenness on his face had not yet faded, but Xia Changfeng had a strong body and was taller than many. Adult men are a bit taller.

If his legs were wrapped around it, it would taste very good. Su Xinghe narrowed his eyes and looked at Xia Changfeng with a slight smile.

"Changfeng has been suffering these past few days."

"Father, I..."

He thought that he was going to face a good scolding and lecture, but he didn't expect that he was greeted with a gentle word of comfort. Xia Changfeng quickly put down his tea bowl and looked up at Su Xinghe.

A few seconds later, Su Xinghe touched the tear mole at the corner of his eye, his somewhat bewildered expression subsided, and he changed to a worried face.

"Changfeng? You haven't rested, okay? Why are you so dazed?"

"No, I didn't have a good rest..."

Xia Changfeng looked at Su Xinghe with fascination. After he realized what he was thinking, he lowered his head in shame.

But the excitement in his heart could not be deceived, so Xia Changfeng changed his sitting position and glanced at Su Xinghe from time to time.

"If that's the case, let's go to my father's room and take a rest."

Su Xinghe stood up worriedly and put his arm against Xia Changfeng's forehead. After finding that there was no fever, his face looked much better.

"Good."

Xia Changfeng couldn't refuse this tempting request. He walked into the side room hand in hand and lay down on his favorite bed.

The taste of father.

The sweet fragrance from the bed filled Xia Changfeng's whole body. Xia Changfeng took a deep breath, and the big cock in his crotch became hard involuntarily.

"Father..."

Xia Changfeng murmured, and was heard by Su Xinghe who entered the room. Su Xinghe kept walking, but a smile flashed in his eyes.

"Why is Changfeng calling me?"

Unexpectedly, Su Xinghe would suddenly appear. Xia Changfeng was agitated and hurriedly covered the bump.

"No, no."

Xia Changfeng's childish look could not escape Su Xinghe's eyes, but he pretended not to notice it and went straight to the bedside to cover him with the quilt.