18 The prince breaks into the widow's bed at night

18 The prince breaks into the widow's bed at night, and the protagonist is seduced by the imperial master and is driven away H

------text-----

The night was getting dark, and a dark shadow skillfully entered the Imperial Preceptor's Mansion. The secret guard not far away turned a blind eye and watched the dark shadow slip into the house in the main courtyard.

Mu Ranxuan took off his clothes and came to the bedside with great joy. Unsurprisingly, he saw Su Xinghe's sleeping face. His heart softened and he immediately approached and placed a kiss on Su Xinghe's face.

"Well......"

Su Xinghe felt the movement, but he did not wake up immediately because of the trapped thoughts. Instead, he moved his body and went back to sleep.

Mu Ranxuan was attracted by his little move, and what followed was an even more restless desire. He couldn't bear it anymore, so he took off his clothes by the bedside and put them into Su Xinghe's bed.

Su Xinghe had been attacked countless times in the past six months, and over time he had developed the habit of sleeping naked. As soon as Mu Ranxuan entered the bed, he and Su Xinghe were close to each other.

The hot cock stick was pressed against Su Xinghe's buttocks. Mu Ranxuan's thin lips rose slightly, leaving traces on Su Xinghe's body.

"Uh ha... hum ha..."

Su Xinghe was awakened by the movement coming from his body. He opened his eyes blankly, and what he saw was the shaking house. After a while, Su Xinghe realized that it was actually him who was shaking.

"Baby, are you awake?"

Mu Ranxuan's sexy and low voice came from above. Su Xinghe reluctantly turned his head, and Mu Ranxuan captured his red lips. After squeezing juice from the hole, the temperature in the small quilt rose sharply. After a while, Su Xinghe's body was covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"Uh-huh... Ran Xuan uh-huh... uh-huh..."

Mu Ranxuan's hand covered Su Xinghe's chest at some point, pinching his pink nipples with his thumb and index finger. The numbing feeling kept coming, making Su Xinghe fall into deeper sexual desire. Among them.

"Did Xinghe miss me?"

Mu Ranxuan let go of Su Xinghe's lips and asked warmly. He hadn't seen Su Xinghe for half a month and he missed him so much.

"Think about it, huh... faster..."

Su Xinghe knew that Mu Ranxuan had important things to do now, so he usually stayed by Zhao'an's side very obediently and did not cause any trouble to him.

Mu Ranxuan's heart became softer and softer. They had wronged Su Xinghe and made him still stay with them with an unknown identity.

"It's almost there, Xinghe is waiting for us."

Su Xinghe nodded and twisted his waist to cater to Mu Ranxuan's manipulation in the limited space. The sound of snapping was much muffled through the quilt, but it did not affect Luo Yangyu outside at all to hear the movement clearly.

Luo Yangyu gritted his teeth. Under the bright moonlight, he looked at his not-so-white fingers. He thought of Su Xinghe's hands for no reason. They were thin and long, with a faint pink color on the joints and fingertips. Such hands If it falls on you, you don't have to do anything to make the man unable to look away.

Luo Yangyu suddenly retracted his hand, and after a brief reflection, he turned around and turned to the study not far away.

"who!"

Zhao'an raised his eyes sharply and looked at the door sharply. He watched the door open little by little, and Luo Yangyu's figure also appeared.

"Is it you? No one is allowed to enter the study. Don't you know the rules?"

Of course Luo Yangyu knew, but he also knew how Su Xinghe set foot in this place unscrupulously.

"I have something to tell the Imperial Master about the Xinghe."

Luo Yangyu lowered his head to hide his expression. Sure enough, when he said this, Zhaoan no longer stopped him. Luo Yangyu took this opportunity to crush the pill hidden in his sleeve.

"What's the matter?"

Seeing Luo Yangyu getting closer and closer without saying a word, Zhaoan frowned in displeasure and interrupted his steps.

"Xinghe...is hanging out with the prince again."

Luo Yangyu whispered, Zhaoan couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, wondering what Luo Yangyu wanted to say.

"I feel sorry for you, sir."

Luo Yangyu raised his head, and a line of clear tears fell from the corner of his eyes, which made Zhaoan want to laugh.

"sad?"

Zhao'an asked, and Luo Yangyu nodded calmly, with obvious love in his eyes, which was obviously directed at Zhao'an.

"Your Excellency is so kind to Xinghe, but Xinghe refuses to stay by your side wholeheartedly. Yang Yu can't bear to see you being so neglected."

"Then what do you want."

Zhaoan waited for Luo Yangyu to reveal his ultimate goal, even though he had already decided the ending for Luo Yangyu in his heart.

"I want to serve you. It doesn't matter if I have no name or status, as long as I can be by your side."

Luo Yangyu calculated that the time was almost up, so he took off his clothes and exposed his body. Zhaoan didn't even look at it, and waved his hand in the air. Before Luo Yangyu could react, he turned away from the sudden appearance of the black shadow. Arrived outside the house.

"Ah!"

Luo Yangyu, who was not wearing any clothes, hugged his body in fear and curled up on the ground in a funny manner, unable to move. The housekeeper appeared out of nowhere and looked at Luo Yangyu condescendingly.

"My heart is as high as the sky. There is no room for me in the temple. Please leave before dawn."

"I do not want!"

Luo Yangyu screamed in horror. He didn't want to believe that Zhaoan was so cruel. They had obviously gotten along well in the past six months. Luo Yangyu thought that no matter how young he was, Zhaoan should have left traces of him in his heart.

No one knew where Luo Yangyu's delusion came from. Seeing that he was not cooperating, the housekeeper immediately turned cold. Regardless of Luo Yangyu's objections, he found some nuns who did rough work and pulled him out of the house. .

"Bah, I didn't know you were using it to seduce the Lord. If your husband treats you like this, you should treat him like this."

Grandma Yi spat in front of Luo Yangyu, her tone full of contempt for him. The grandmother beside her was still soft-hearted and gave Luo Yangyu a robe to cover her body before leaving.

Looking at the deserted streets, Luo Yangyu was panicking. He originally thought that even if he failed, he would be sent to the corner to make groceries. Unexpectedly, Zhaoan was so cruel that he kicked him out and went in penniless. Now that I came out penniless, I found nothing.

After waiting for a long time, Luo Yangyu didn't see Luo Xiaodi. He endured the shame and knocked on the door. Only then did he learn that Luo Xiaodi had slipped away through the back door and took away all his belongings.

Luo Yangyu was dizzy for a moment and staggered to the ground.

Seeing that he couldn't go back to the Imperial Prefect's Mansion, Luo Yangyu reluctantly stood up straight and wanted to find a place to stay first. Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned the corner, someone covered his nose with a handkerchief and picked him, and he lost consciousness. In the end, he saw nothing.

In the study, Zhaoan, who had driven away Luo Yangyu, wanted to continue dealing with the affairs at hand, but every few seconds, he put down the things in his hands again. Looking at the abnormal erection in his lower body, Zhaoan sneered twice.