17 Being held and fucked face to face with his wife

17 Being held and fucked face to face with his wife, divorced, the small world is over H

-----text-----

Hearing a chuckle, the movement was not loud among the voices of men and women, but it immediately attracted Su Xinghe's attention. The reason was for no other reason than the few licks that fell on his butt.

"You!"

Su Xinghe hurriedly reached back, only to find that his pants had been opened by Cheng Yang, and his fingers were moving back and forth ambiguously through the triangle cotton underwear.

There is something that Su Xinghe doesn't understand now. Everything now was planned by Cheng Yang, including these pants.

"Brother Su's wife has taken the wild man's cock , and Brother Su has also taken the wild man's cock . This makes them look like husband and wife, right?"

While Cheng Yang was saying completely unreasonable words, he reached in from the edge of his underwear and trousers, and used his fingers to touch the soft and wet hole.

"Haha...what are you talking about..."

"Did I say something wrong?"

Cheng Yang bit Su Xinghe's earlobe and brought his body into his arms.

"Without a name or identity, what is he but a wild man?"

Su Xinghe's eyes were filled with water, and he looked at Cheng Yang with wavering eyes. Under his gaze, he took the initiative to put his red lips up.

He also understood what Cheng Yang and Rong Yinli meant. After such a long time together, Su Xinghe's heart was not shaken.

Su Xinghe glanced at the two entangled people in the opposite room with his peripheral vision, and his heart suddenly felt relieved.

"In a few days, I'll talk to him..."

Cheng Yang's eyes lit up and he looked at Su Xinghe with joy. He didn't expect him to relax so quickly.

"we agreed."

Su Xinghe nodded, and in the next second, the hot big meat cock was thrust straight into his slutty hole, squeezing the sensitive pussy and fucking into the deepest part. Su Xinghe's body shook. Shivering, he was briefly absent-minded for a few seconds.

Cheng Yang was particularly excited today. Before Su Xinghe could think about it, he couldn't wait to move his body. His big meaty cock kept thrusting into his hot hole. In and out.

"Haaaaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe twisted his waist in a familiar manner in response to Cheng Yang's teasing. Looking at Liu Xiaoxiao's figure in front of the floor-length mirror, a sense of excitement arose spontaneously.

"That guy's stuff is far worse than mine."

Seeing Su Xinghe staring straight at the other side, Cheng Yang said jealously in Su Xinghe's ear. At the same time, the big cock kept grinding on his sexy heart, wanting to Get back Su Xinghe's attention.

"Haaah... I know... yours is the biggest... Uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe coaxed the jealous Cheng Yang softly, but unexpectedly he asked him a more fatal question.

"Who is bigger, me or Rong Yinli?"

Su Xinghe groaned and paused for a moment not knowing how to answer. Cheng Yang seemed to be amused and kept repeating the question.

"It's all big, it's all big haaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe didn't say anything until the end. He twisted his butt and said flattering and wild words. Cheng Yang felt soft and didn't want to embarrass him.

"You will use this trick."

But no matter how many times it worked, it worked just as well. Cheng Yang nibbled Su Xinghe's lips with the last trace of annoyance. Su Xinghe stuck out his tongue in a flattering manner, and the two of them entangled in the air.

"Haaaaaaaaaa..."

Su Xinghe was so beautiful that he was fucked. Cheng Yang suddenly picked him up and walked to the mirror.

Su Xinghe took a closer look and found that Liu Xiaoxiao was held in the arms of the coach in a peeing position at some point. He was still swallowing the cock.

Su Xinghe's current posture is exactly the same as that of Liu Xiaoxiao. They are clearly a couple, but they are held in the arms of different men and played with. Su Xinghe's scalp is numb, and his saoacupoints and lost . Usually flowing non-stop.

"Haaaaaaaa.. don't... ah ah ah please go back... Haaaaaaaa..."

Surrounded by shame, Su Xinghe shook his head crazily, trying to get rid of this embarrassing scene, but was met with ruthless suppression by Cheng Yang.

"Why panic? They can't see it."

Why is this a problem that cannot be seen? Su Xinghe has no choice but to bear Cheng Yang's violation through his eyes, and Liu Xiaoxiao's moans can be heard in his ears, making it look like a public execution scene.

"Ohhhhhhh...my husband it is of a good job..."

"Uhhhhhhhh... Xiaoyang, don't...haaaaaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe was still well-dressed. Only his butt was taken out and a hole was opened, allowing the purple-red cock to continuously go in and out. Su Xinghe was already very stimulated, and with Liu Xiaoxiao's Su Xinghe's scalp went numb and he let out a loud scream.

"Haaaaaaaaaa.."

"It sucks so hard, does Brother Su feel so good?"

Cheng Yang gasped secretly, Su Xinghe's slutty hole was wet and slippery, and the voluptuous flesh in the high tide made him feel sore. , ejaculated on the spot.

"Haaah... so hot... ahhhh..."

Su Xinghe fell into Cheng Yang's arms without any strength, and allowed him to tidy up his clothes and carry him back to the original room. Cheng Yang, who was not yet satisfied, pressed Su Xinghe and fucked him a few more times. The clothes were well-dressed and they were having sex. After it was over, it became tattered again.

After returning, Su Xinghe ignored Cheng Yang for three whole days. Cheng Yang followed Su Xinghe eagerly, which made Rong Yinli laugh.

Although he ignored Cheng Yang, he still had to fulfill what he promised. However, before Su Xinghe could speak, Liu Xiaoxiao took the lead in filing for divorce.

"I met a man who was very nice to me."

Perhaps thinking of his true love, Liu Xiaoxiao's face was full of shyness. Su Xinghe was silent for two seconds and agreed readily.

The divorce process went very smoothly. Seeing the newly released divorce certificate, Rong Yinli and Cheng Yang were even more excited than Su Xinghe. That night they dragged Su Xinghe and left traces of the three of them in every corner of the house.

Because the whole floor was a space for three people, Rong Yinli simply opened up the three houses and built a very large room in a space of more than three to four hundred square meters. It had all kinds of toys. What satisfied them the most was that An exaggeratedly large bed.

"Baby, wake up."

Rong Yinli gently woke up the sleeping Su Xinghe, and skillfully held him while he was half asleep, washed and dressed. When Rong Yinli put him in the car, he barely woke up.

It has been three years since Su Xinghe's divorce. Contrary to what Su Xinghe thought, life after the divorce has not become worse. On the contrary, he has become more and more spoiled by the two men.

"What do you want to eat for lunch?"

Rong Yinli's gentle questioning voice came to his ears, and Su Xinghe leaned forward and kissed him with a coquettish tone.

"I want to eat your cooking."

Rong Yinli agreed wholeheartedly, and Su Xinghe looked at the scenery on the road with all kinds of ruthlessness. Next to the red light passing by, a pair of quarreling men and women caught the eye.

Xinghe looked at him curiously for a few times, then withdrew his gaze. It must have been an illusion. How could that ordinary-looking woman be his exquisite ex-wife?