10 Crawling with the cock in his mouth

10 Crawling with the cock in his mouth, he was fucked by the tiger demon and sprayed urine everywhere.

-----text-----

The sudden Tide also caught the tiger demon off guard. He roared low and couldn't help but squirt in Su Xinghe's ejaculate his own cum.

"Uh-huh... so many..."

Su Xinghe touched his belly. Every time the tiger demon's semen was poured onto his flesh, he would shudder.

"Slut, you bite so hard, it makes me so embarrassed."

In terms of ability, the three demons were all good. Not long after they were fucked, they were ejaculated by the slut . The tiger demon rolled Su Xinghe's nipples in annoyance.

"Haah...then you can find it again~"

Su Xinghe, who had regarded the three demons as his lovers in his heart, spoke coquettishly, and tugged on the tiger demon's hair, puffing up his chest so that the tiger demon could lick more.

"You said."

The tiger demon's eyes lit up. The cock that had just finished ejaculating became erect immediately without any rest. Su Xinghe felt the whole process with his own pussy, although he felt a little panic in his heart. , but the body has honestly become soft and rotten, waiting for the big tiger's new round of attack.

"Hmm~ How about we go to bed."

Although the carpet was fluffy, it was not as comfortable as the bed after staying there for a long time. Looking at the tiger demon's appearance, he knew that he would not be good for a while, so Su Xinghe immediately thought of going back to bed.

"OK."

The tiger demon spit out its nipple and asked Su Xinghe to turn over. Su Xinghe was a little confused, but still chose to do it.

"Uh-huh... you first pull out out come out ..."

As soon as he raised his upper body, the sensitive part of the sao was pressed against the turtle head due to his movements. Su Xinghe fell back instantly due to the sudden numbness in his body.

"That's it, baby you can do it."

The tiger demon didn't want to leave this extremely sexy hole. Even if he didn't move, the slight suction sensation made his scalp numb with pleasure.

"Bad Tiger."

Su Xinghe bit his lower lip and glared at the tiger demon with full eyes, but still moved his body under the temptation to go back to bed.

"Slut, you are so awesome, my husband will give you a reward."

When Su Xinghe finally turned over, his sao had been worn to a pulp, and even the carpet underneath was soaked to a large extent.

The tiger demon was very anxious to leave his penis on Su Xinghe's back, and his penis, which had been held in for a long time, couldn't wait to move.

"Haaahh..."

Su Xinghe grabbed the carpet with both hands, being fucked so hard by the tiger demon that he could no longer move. His raised butt showed a graceful peach shape, and the tiger demon was moved by sexual desire.

"Of course, let's go back to bed and continue fucking my baby's cunt."

After saying that, the tiger demon pushed forward with great force. Su Xinghe moved forward uncontrollably. Only then did he understand the tiger demon's intention.

"Haaah, no... I can't move, haha..."

Su Xinghe shook his head, and the tiger demon stopped his movements when he saw this.