4 I was raped and creampied

4 I was raped and creampied by my eldest son while sleeping next to his husband, high H

------text-------

"Hmm...uh..."

Su Xinghe was twisting uncomfortably on the bed. There was a black head between his legs, and a sticky voice came from it. People could feel the ambiguity without looking closely.

Xia Zhuzhuang's tongue penetrated completely into the ‍‎‌sun‎‌‍ hole. The tender flesh wall tightly covered the squirming base of the tongue. ‎‍‎What would it be like if we put it in?

"Haaaaaaaa."

As Xia Zhuzhuang licked, Su Xinghe's moans became louder and louder. A struggle flashed between his brows, but he was still trapped in a nightmare and could not wake up.

Xia Boshan's head naturally tilted in the direction of the two of them. Seeing that Su Xinghe and Xia Boshan were only a palm apart, Xia Zhuzhuang had the illusion that he was fucking his husband in front of his father.

A strong sense of betrayal suddenly came up, and Xia Zhuzhuang, instead of flinching, became even more excited.

Perhaps when Xia Zhuzhuang was peeping from the rafters, he had imagined such a scene countless times in his mind.

"Good father, my son is here to satisfy you."

Xia Zhuzhuang held Su Xinghe's ankles and spread them to both sides. The steamy slutty hole came into view again. Xia Zhuzhuang looked excited and slowly moved his big meat. ‎Bang‎‍‎ got closer.

As soon as the huge ‍‎‌‌turtle‌‎head‎‌‍‌‍ touched the ‎‍hole‍‎‌‎‌mouth‎‍, the strong suction coming from inside immediately sucked in less than half of his head. Xia Zhuzhuang took a deep breath. , holding back the intense pleasure, and slowly inserted the meat stick‎‍‎.

"Father is so powerful. He took it all in. My son makes you feel very comfortable, right?"

Seeing the ‍‎‌slut‎t‌‍y hole‌‌ wrap his ‌‎‎‍‌meat‌‎rod‎‍‎ in it, Xia Zhuzhuang kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth and took the sweetness out of his mouth. Share the taste with him.

When Xia Zhuzhuang slowly adapted, he raised his waist, and a clear chirping sound came from the silent night, which made Xia Zhuzhuang's ears turn red.

As soon as he started, Xia Zhuzhuang couldn't slow down in the ‍‎‌slutty hole. Squeeze out all the juice from the ‌‍hole‌‌.

"Uhhhhhhh.."

Su Xinghe felt that the man in the dream was fucking so intensely that his consciousness was like a sailboat floating in the sea, swaying and unable to find its direction.

"It's so beautiful, Father, um..."

"Ahhhhhhhhh..."

Xia Zhuzhuang looked at Su Xinghe with a deep look and noticed the crazy squirming of his coquettish hole. He did not hold back and endured, but speeded up his strength. When Su Xinghe reached the peak, he opened his Jingshu. Pour your own thick liquid into the deepest part of your flesh hole.

"My father has eaten a lot. If he is pregnant, I don't know whether to call him brother or father."

Xia Zhuzhuang looked happy. It wasn't until that moment that he had the real feeling of getting Su Xinghe.

Xia Zhuzhuang pulled out the meat stick little by little. Before he had time to close the ‍‎‌sao‎‌‍ hole, he spat out a few puffs of white turbidity. It was hanging lewdly on the buttocks. On the upper body, the foam in the ‎‍ acupuncture point ‎‌‎‌ mouth ‎‍ has not dissipated, making Xia Zhuzhuang look at the ‍‌‎‌‍ desire‎‌‍‎‍fire‌‎.