15 The old man was fucked by a boy, had his vagina filled with semen

15 The old man was fucked by a boy, had his vagina filled with semen, and was fucked and pissed into a high H

------text-------

"Haaaah... uhhhhhh... take it out..."

The strange feeling coming from underneath him quickly caught Su Xinghe's attention. He fell on Nangong Quxuan's shoulder to rest, his body twitching from being played with.

"Don't be afraid, uncle, it will be fun."

Duanmucheng licked Su Xinghe's back, trying his best to widen Su Xinghe's cunt. Su Xinghe whimpered and shook his head feebly.

When all three fingers could move in and out, Duanmucheng took out his fingers without hesitation and replaced them with his own cock.

"It will be replaced... Xiaocheng doesn't want..."

The hot turtle head pressed against his point mouth . Su Xinghe felt as if he had just woken up from a dream, and hurriedly twisted his body to get away.

But Su Xinghe obviously forgot that there was a flesh stick in his , and the hard turtle head swept under his crushing Be sensitive, Su Xinghe softened himself before anyone else did anything.

"Don't want......"

Su Xinghe dug his nails into Nangong Quxuan's shoulders nervously. This pain was nothing to Nangong Quxuan. He looked at the panicked Su Xinghe, raised his chin and kissed him.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe opened his mouth and felt Nangong Quxuan's tongue sticking out, sweeping across his gums, and then hooking the tip of his tongue to tease. The saliva of the two of them was constantly mingling in the process.

Being kissed by Nangong Quxuan's tongue really attracted part of Su Xinghe's attention. Duanmucheng took the opportunity to insert the turtle's head into it. The sudden tearing feeling made Su Xinghe's eyes widen and he subconsciously Closed his mouth.

"It hurts..."

"Hiss......"

The voices of Su Xinghe and Nangong Quxuan sounded at the same time. Looking at Su Xinghe's slightly pale face, Nangong Quxuan couldn't care less about the smell of blood at the corner of his mouth for a moment, and used his hands to tease Su Xinghe's sensitive spots crazily.

Shangguan Yu and Xia Houxun, who were watching from the sidelines, also used their time to come over. The four of them moved their eight hands around Su Xinghe's body. Su Xinghe's eyes became watery little by little, and his stiff body slowly relaxed.

"Uh-huh... uh..."

Duanmucheng's flesh cock unknowingly entered Su Xinghe's hole, and the cunt was stretched to the maximum at this moment. Not even a single wrinkle could be seen, and the water that had been flowing out was also blocked inside.

The initial pain slowly passed away, replaced by itching from deep inside. Su Xinghe tentatively moved his body, and was immediately noticed by the two people underneath him.

Duanmucheng and Nangong Quxuan looked at each other, and they started moving in perfect agreement, making Su Xinghe smile from ear to ear.

"Ahhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe looked ahead in confusion, the overwhelming pleasure reaching his Tianling Gai and making his head numb.

"I've been stuffed with two dicks and I'm still good at sucking. I won't get tired of fucking my uncle's body for another hundred years."

Duanmucheng said breathlessly, leaving red marks on Su Xinghe's back from time to time. He also reached out to Su Xinghe's chest and kneaded his already red and swollen nipples.

"Uncle just bit me and made me bleed. How can you compensate me?"

Nangong Quxuan put his face in front of Su Xinghe and showed him his injured tongue.

Su Xinghe looked at Nangong Quxuan in confusion. He was still holding two cock in his hands. He could only put his red lips together and put the tip of Nangong Quxuan's tongue in his mouth.

"Uncle, can you disinfect it for you?"

Su Xinghe's voice was a little vague, and he tried his best to lick the tip of Nangong Quxuan's tongue, filling it with his own taste.

Nangong Quxuan's throat rolled. He opened his mouth and took the lead, holding Su Xinghe's mouth in his mouth and playing with it. Su Xinghe raised his head in cooperation, his body trembling from the fuck. "Ahh I'm going to cum...uhhh..."

Suddenly, Su Xinghe's body trembled. He took his mouth out of Nangong Quxuan's mouth and let out a lewd scream. Correspondingly, Su Xinghe's cunt was squirming crazily.

"Ha, Uncle, don't bite."

Duanmucheng sucked in a breath of cold air, his lower back felt sore and numb as the cock was sucked by the cock, and he felt a large amount of hot liquid. Although he didn't want to see it like this, he ejaculated. I can't resist my physical desires at all.

Nangong Quxuan was not much better. The two tall high school students were strangled by the old man and ejaculated all their children and grandchildren into Su Xinghe's body.

"It's so hot... I'm going to burst..."

A large amount of semen poured into the body, as well as the obscene water that was blocked by the flesh cock . Su Xinghe's lower abdomen bulged with an obvious arc. , as if got fucked by and got pregnant.

"Uncle is so perverted."

Xiahou Xun couldn't help but jerked off his penis. Among the four people, he was the only one who was not late yet, and he was almost suffocating Xiahou Xun to death.

"My belly is soft. If I am really pregnant, I will feed my uncle and hug him every day."

Nangong Quxuan touched Su Xinghe's belly with a novel look on his face, and Su Xinghe couldn't bear it and pushed him.

"It's too high. Hurry up. Pull it out."

Seeing how uncomfortable Su Xinghe was holding back, Duanmucheng and Nangong

Quxuan cooperated very well to pull out the flesh stick , and then pulled out the flesh point In an instant, a large amount of turbid liquid gushes out from the closed , as if Su Xinghe had lost control.

"Ugh... don't look at it."

Su Xinghe felt extremely ashamed. He buried his face in Nangong Quxuan's arms, still unable to resist the intense gaze cast on him.

"it's beautiful."

Duanmucheng took out his mobile phone and took a picture of the slutty hole that was spitting out semen. Seeing the white turbidity on the red flesh, his heart started to move again.

"Okay, it's my turn."

Xia Houxun was keenly aware of Duanmucheng's intention, and he quickly stepped forward to occupy the position next to Su Xinghe. Duanmucheng shrugged and moved away in cooperation.

Xia Houxun inserted two fingers into the soft slutty hole and stirred it for a while. When he saw that not much came out, he didn't dislike it, so he fucked it in with a slurp.

"Uhhhh... uhhhh..."

The body that had just been orgasmed was extremely sensitive. Every time Xia Houxun moved, Su Xinghe shivered, making him gasp for pleasure.

"Pick up and join me."

Shangguan Yu stepped forward and asked Xia Houxun to hold Su Xinghe in a peeing position, while he slowly stuffed the meat into Su Xinghe's hole.

"Uh-huh...it's filled up again..."

Su Xinghe raised his head and murmured. His eyes kept swaying along with the movements of the two people. In addition to his own moans, the only sound left in Su Xinghe's ears was the heavy breathing of Shangguan Yu and Xia Houxun.

"Ahhh... let go first... I need to pee..."

Su Xinghe suddenly began to struggle. When the two people fucking him heard Su Xinghe's voice, instead of avoiding it, they sped up their movements.

Su Xinghe endured it again and again, but still squirted out light yellow urine under the cock.