2 Help Noel masturbate

2 Help Noel masturbate, and the ex-husband appears and hypnotizes the ex-husband

-----text-----

"Xinghe...uh..."

Noel knelt down in front of Su Xinghe, stroking his cock with his hand and letting out sexy gasps, trying to use such movements to seduce the mermaid in front of him.

Su Xinghe swung his fishtail leisurely, seemingly unmoved by Noel's temptation. Noel was a little discouraged and even relaxed a bit in his self-comforting action.

"Continue."

When Su Xinghe saw this, he spoke with a displeased look on his face. He even approached Noel and tapped Noel's head with his fingertips.

"Baby......"

Noel was surprised and shy. He speeded up the movements of his hands again. When he saw Su Xinghe retracting his body, he moved his knees and pressed against Su Xinghe's side.

The sound of heavy breathing hit Su Xinghe's ears again. Su Xinghe lowered his head and looked at the shiny cock that was being masturbated, and unconsciously raised the tip of his tail.

Noel was overjoyed when he saw this. He had a calm expression on his face and spoke very naturally.

"Do you want to touch the baby?"

Su Xinghe glanced at Noel with a half-smile, seemingly seeing all his little thoughts. Noel smiled cheekily, "I'm chasing my wife, don't be shy."

"Ever fucked other mermaids?"

Su Xinghe complied with Noel's wish. He fell lazily into Noel's arms, his slightly cold fingertips touched Noel's cock, and then he held it whole.

"No...just the baby alone."

In an era when mermaids were extremely scarce, ordinary people might not be able to come into contact with a mermaid in their entire lives. It was not possible for everyone to get together, but Noel was not interested in that. He was still a virgin until now.

When Su Xinghe heard this, a look of satisfaction appeared on his face. He ignored the hand that was causing trouble on his body and gently and slowly moved the cock in his hand.

"Aha......"

I don't know how long it took, but Noel's body stiffened, and he ejaculated straight out. A thick white-hot spray was all over his hands, and a lot of it splashed into the swimming pool.

.

"You got it dirty!"

Su Xinghe licked the thing in his hand with his fingers and pouted unhappily. After seeing this, Noel couldn't help but stepped forward and kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth.

"I'll clean it up right away."

After saying that, Noel reluctantly let go of Su Xinghe and cleaned up all the traces he left.

Looking at Noel struggling in the swimming pool, Su Xinghe jumped up and lay on his back.

"Baby......"

Noel turned his head with a blush on his face. Su Xinghe groaned and fiddled with Noel's hair with his hands.

"Get ready, my estrus is coming."

One sentence immediately exploded into thunder. Noel's breath froze and he nodded quickly. Su Xinghe leaned against him and yawned, then slowly closed his eyes.

Noel moved and pulled the sleeping mermaid into his arms. Looking at his sleeping face and body, Noel's cock seemed ready to move again.

Noel took a deep breath and tried to calm down his desires. He originally wanted to maintain this state until Su Xinghe woke up, but only about an hour later, there was an inappropriate movement outside.

"who?"

Noel turned around when he heard the footsteps and saw Ratchett slowly walking in from outside.

"Hey Noel what are you doing here?"

Ratchett is Su Xinghe's original husband and the current marshal. He and Noel are very good friends. It is not strange for him to come to visit Noel now.

But Noel was uncharacteristically uncharacteristic at the moment. He held Su Xinghe in his arms nervously, as if he was afraid that Ratchett would take Su Xinghe back again.

"Well......"

The movement between the two disturbed the sleeping Su Xinghe. He opened his eyes little by little and withdrew from Noel's arms.

"You hurt me!"

Su Xinghe didn't notice that there was a Ratchett next to him, and he stared straight at Noel with a pair of sleepy eyes. He was from a rich family, and he had experienced so many small worlds, and he was held in the palm of his hand. The existence of Su Xinghe also unconsciously gave Su Xinghe a hint of pampering.

"I'm sorry, baby, does it hurt?"

Noel didn't feel anything was wrong at all. He left Ratchett behind and moved closer to Su Xinghe with a distressed look on his face. He kept checking Su Xinghe's body.

Ratchett saw this, his brows raised high, and he was a little surprised at Noel's state. He didn't expect that his old friend had fallen in just a few days.

Ratchett unconsciously cast his eyes on Su Xinghe. Even if it was the mermaid he took the initiative to change, he had to admit that Su Xinghe's appearance was unmatched by the one in his family.

Seeing Noel kissing Su Xinghe's red lips, Ratchett pursed his lips, feeling suddenly uncomfortable.

Su Xinghe's little temper that had just arisen was quickly coaxed into submission by Noel, and he put himself back into Noel's arms, with a particularly eye-catching look of coquettishness appearing on his deserted little face.

Noel hugged his mermaid like an idiot. He belatedly realized that Ratchett was still beside him. With an inexplicable sense of showing off, Noel turned around and faced Ratchett directly.

"Sorry Ratchett, what did you just want to say?"

Only then did Su Xinghe realize that there were other people in the room. He turned around and looked at his ex-husband on the bank.

"No, it's nothing. I just wanted to see you."

Noel and his merman were in deep love. Logically speaking, Ratchett should leave at this moment, but for some reason, he not only had no intention of leaving, but instead came to sit by the swimming pool.

"do you remember me?"

Su Xinghe glanced at Ratchett in surprise, not expecting that he would take the initiative to talk to him, but before Su Xinghe could say anything, he pressed Noel on his chest.

"Ratchett, the baby is my mermaid now!"

Noel looked at Ratchett warily, and he knew that he was right to be vigilant just now.

"Hey, I was just saying hello, you were so nervous."

Ratchett shrugged, with a careless smile on his face, but no one knew what he was thinking in his heart.

Su Xinghe looked at the male protagonist of this world through the gap. Unexpectedly, before he hypnotized him, this guy wanted to hook up with him.

"Noel."

Su Xinghe patted Noel's chest. Noel's eyes were blank for a moment, and then he let go of Su Xinghe obediently. Ratchet saw everything in his eyes, his eyes deepened a little, and he looked at the people swimming towards him. Handling fee.

"Look at me."

Su Xinghe raised his head and ordered. Ratchett's eyes were in a trance for a while, and then he didn't know anything at all.

"Ratchett, you regretted your original decision from the moment you met me. You were jealous of getting my Noel, and you tried every means to get back to me, no matter what the cost. ..."