13 Was surrounded by two men and played with

13 Was surrounded by two men and played with, giving oral sex and blowjob, facial cumshot and high H

-----text-----

As soon as Lin Xunrui arrived at the door of his house, he learned from the maid that Du Ruoyu had gone upstairs. He suddenly felt bad and hurried upstairs without even bothering to take off his coat.

Smelling the strong fishy smell in the air and the two people entangled in the bed, Lin Xunrui's face was as dark as black coal. If eyes could kill, Du Ruoyu would have died many times.

"Come back so soon?"

Du Ruoyu didn't feel guilty at all about being caught stealing. Instead, he held Su Xinghe in his arms and sat up, refusing to let go for a moment.

"Were you there last night?"

Lin Xunrui frowned fiercely. Sure enough, what he felt last night was not his illusion. Unexpectedly, the two of them fell in love with the same person.

Du Ruoyu raised his eyebrows, but did not answer Lin Xunrui's words. Su Xinghe, who was resting on Du Ruoyu's chest, lazily opened his eyes and shouted softly to Lin Xunrui.

"Brother Lin~"

Lin Xunrui's angry expression froze, and he relaxed his mood at a speed visible to the naked eye. He walked to the bedside with his long legs, reached out and took Su Xinghe out of Du Ruoyu's arms.

Du Ruoyu retracted his arms, but when he saw Su Xinghe's hands stretched out towards Lin Xunrui, he reluctantly relaxed.

‍‎‎‍‌Saucy‍‌‎‌Point‌‎‌‎ and ‎‎Meat‎‍‍‍‌‍‍‎The sound of stripping was clearly transmitted to the ears of the two people. Lin Xunrui and Du Ruoyu looked at each other in the air, and both sides could see that He noticed the displeasure and vigilance in the other party's eyes.

"Uh-huh~ it's flowing out..."

Su Xinghe's coquettish voice interrupted the undercurrent between the two of them just in time. Lin Xunrui inserted two fingers into the ‍‎‎‍‌sao‍‌‎‌hole‌‎‌‎, and pushed the extremely elastic ‎‎meat‎‍‍ ‌‍‍‎Open it to both sides, so that the ‎‍‌semen‍‎‌fluid‍‌ deep in the ‍‎‎‍‌sao‍‌‎‌hole‌‎‌‎ can flow out.

Su Xinghe raised his buttocks and was still being moved by Lin Xunrui. Seeing his serious face, but his lower body was so hard that it exploded, he became very interested. He reached into Lin Xunrui's pants with his little hands, pulled his hair and played with it, and his vomiting was still there. Turtle's head covered with clear fluid.

"Well......"

Lin Xunrui paused and showed no intention of resisting Su Xinghe's teasing. Instead, he unbuttoned the clothes to make Su Xinghe more comfortable.

"Baby, touch it."

Lin Xunrui kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's eyes, and the movements inside the ‍‎‎‍‌sao‍‌‎‌hole‌‎‌‎ gradually changed. The ‎‍‌semen‍‎‌fluid‍‌ that flowed out became lighter and weaker, replaced by Fishy and sweet ‍‌‎Yin‌‌‍‍water‎‍.

Du Ruoyu also moved forward, grabbed Su Xinghe's perfectly shaped feet and pinched his erect penis, grinding the soles of his feet slippery within a short time.

"Even the soles of the feet are so tender. What a treasure."

Du Ruoyu let out a sigh. This was the first time he tried foot intercourse. Unexpectedly, it tasted surprisingly good.

Lin Xunrui glanced at him and kept moving his hands. The two of them had a tacit understanding and put the gap behind them, concentrating on teasing the goblin underneath them.