3 The python broke into the bedroom

3 The python broke into the bedroom, entangled the naked star and played with his body.

-----text-----

Although today's live broadcast is over, there are still many cameras around to follow them in order to obtain interesting material.

Naturally, Su Xinghe would not disgrace Deng Gui at this time. He nodded politely to Deng Gui and acquiesced to his colleague's request.

"It feels like Teacher Su is very different from what I imagined."

The two walked in silence for a while, but Deng Gui couldn't bear his temper and spoke first. Su Xinghe's expression remained unchanged and he responded calmly.

"Really, Xiao Gui, you are different from what I thought."

As soon as he opened his mouth to test, he hit a soft nail. Deng Gui laughed a few times and scratched his head with a naive expression. Looking at Su Xinghe's meaningful smile, he always felt that he seemed to know something.

"Then I'll go up and rest first. You don't need to call me for dinner."

Back in the villa, the other four people began to discuss dinner. Su Xinghe was the first to withdraw from the evening activities. The others also knew that he was ill today, so they all nodded and asked Su Xinghe to rest early.

Back in the room, Su Xinghe looked at the only camera and made an apologetic gesture. The next second, a black cloth was covered, covering the camera tightly.

"director......"

The staff couldn't help but look at the director, who shook his head and acquiesced to Su Xinghe's move.

After going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, Su Xinghe paused slightly while holding his underwear, then put it back down as if nothing had happened, and got into the warm bed naked.

Well, I wonder who will come.

Su Xinghe rubbed his head against the pillow. His pink and white face looked extremely cute. He half-squinted his eyes and covered half of his face with the quilt. The shyness and excitement in his eyes were intertwined.

What to do with beasts...

At night, the python crawling on the tree trunk opened its eyes suddenly. He glanced at the two old guys beside him and diluted a stream of poison from his teeth while they were unprepared.

Looking at the wolf and the tiger who were breathing heavily, the python raised its tail in satisfaction. He used demonic energy to transform into a substitute, then shrank his body and ran in the direction of Su Xinghe skillfully.

The python followed Su Xinghe's scent all the way to the outside of the villa. Although it was already late at night, it was obvious that Deng and Gui were all night owls. They were still active in the hall on the first floor and did not want to rest at all.

The golden yellow gazed quietly at the situation in the room. He didn't find the person he wanted among the group of people. The boa constrictor looked away without any regret, avoiding the crowd and the camera. Climb all the way towards the second floor.

All the doors on the second floor were tightly closed. The python passed by one door after another, and finally stopped at the door of the room with the strongest smell.

Perhaps due to the excitement of meeting Su Xinghe soon, the boa constrictor spat out the message and its pupils shrank into a vertical line.

The locked door was useless in front of the python. After breaking in easily, looking at the figure on the bed, the python couldn't wait to swim over, wanting to get close to Su Xinghe's body.

But as he approached the bed, the python stopped hesitantly. He looked down at his mudcovered body, with a flash of disgust in his eyes.

The boa constrictor glanced at Su Xinghe in his sleep, then turned around and went to the bathroom to wash himself off.

"Well......"

Su Xinghe, who was sleeping peacefully, frowned slightly and let out a whimper unconsciously. The python wrapped around his ankle paused slightly, and then swam upward at a faster speed.

"hiss--"

He was so excited that he was not wearing anything. He pressed his body tightly against Su Xinghe, feeling the delicate skin on his body.

The snake's tail quietly reached between the legs, all the way up, running over the small pouch and inserting the tail into the slit.

So warm.

The boa constrictor narrowed his eyes in pleasure and looked at Su Xinghe, who was trapped in his arms. The huge cock was emerging from his body bit by bit.

"Hmm...haha..."

Su Xinghe unconsciously moved his imprisoned body. The thing wrapped around him did not give him too much suffocation. On the contrary, the slightly cool touch made Su Xinghe feel very comfortable.

Su Xinghe raised his hand and hugged the python's body, rubbing his little face on it for a few times, and slept even more soundly.

He felt comfortable, but the python being hugged felt a little uncomfortable. The tender cock was pressed against his snake body, and the lewd slutty smell coming from inside made the python feel a little uncomfortable. Can't stand it.

The boa constrictor slightly left Su Xinghe's embrace, lowered his head and rolled up one of his nipples with his letter.

The sticky fluid soaked the pink nipples bit by bit. Looking at the red beans that were getting harder and harder by his own play, the python's eyes were dark, and he used the forked top to tease the tip.

"Uh-huh...huh-huh..."

Although Su Xinghe didn't wake up, his body's reaction was still there. After his nipples were played with for a while, his nipples quickly became hard, and his eyes spat out clear liquid intermittently.

Smelling the scent of Su Xinghe's heat, the boa constrictor decisively gave up on the nipples it had been so in love with just now, wrapped its penis all the way down around the meat column, and swallowed everything Su Xinghe vomited into its stomach.

At the same time, the snake's tail buried in the seam of the buttocks was not idle either. It first rubbed it tentatively a few times, and then nonchalantly dripped it with the tip, which was slightly wet and soft. The hole is ground.

"hiss......"

It smelled so good, the python's movements became more and more rampant. Although the snake was not big, it was still long and wrapped around the flesh stick , which also brought a strong pleasure to Su Xinghe.

"Haaah... don't... ahhhh..."

Su Xinghe grabbed the pillow, his closed eyes trembling as he might wake up from his dream at any time.

The boa constrictor glanced at it and continued to play with Su Xinghe's lower body. He had never thought of acting secretly. To be precise, he wanted to wake Su Xinghe up so that he could indulge in sex with him. Go in.

But the python didn't even think about whether his current appearance would frighten Su Xinghe to death.

"Haaa.."

The snake's tail had already penetrated into the pussy . The eyes of the voluptuous python were squeezing from all directions. He couldn't hold back the foreplay for Su Xinghe, and Xinzi's tip fiercely piercing Su Xinghe's eyes.

"Ahhhh..."

Su Xinghe opened his eyes suddenly, and the pleasure of ejaculation made his mind go blank. He looked at the ceiling, his face a little dull for a moment.

The boa constrictor swallowed Su Xinghe's semen with satisfaction, and his cunt was already wet from playing with the snake's tail. He couldn't wait to pull out the snake's tail, and He let go of his own meat.

The hot thing pressed against his buttocks, and Su Xinghe finally reacted. He pushed himself up to see what was going on.

When Su Xinghe saw the huge python on his body, his face suddenly turned pale.