11 Ratchett is injured, the mermaid is soft-hearted

11 Ratchett is injured, the mermaid is soft-hearted, and the exhusband's pursuit of his wife is initially effective

-----text-----

After that incident, Ratchett often went in and out of Noel's house, always hanging around Su Xinghe. Although Su Xinghe had not forgiven Ratchett, he did not stop his approach.

"The baby is eating a little."

Noel held up the bowls and chopsticks, coaxing Su Xinghe beside him to eat, while Ratchett could only sit and watch as usual.

Even after so much time, the envy and sourness in his heart had not diminished by half, but this time Ratchett seemed to be a little more distracted.

"Xinghe."

Hearing Ratchett calling him, Su Xinghe turned to look at him. Ratchett looked into Su Xinghe's beautiful eyes and felt a strong sense of reluctance in his heart.

"The Yatu Empire has launched another attack. I want to go to the front line."

Su Xinghe was slightly stunned, and then he remembered that Ratchett was the marshal of the Federation. He pursed his lips and took a long time to open his mouth.

"When to set off?"

"tomorrow."

Su Xinghe said dryly, then fell silent again, as if he didn't know what to say.

The expression on Ratchett's face became a little darker, and the bitterness spread in his heart. He originally thought that after this period of hard work, he could leave some traces in Su Xinghe's heart, but now it seems that they are all his own. Just wishful thinking.

"How long will it take to go?"

Just when Ratchett was feeling sad, Su Xinghe spoke again. He shook his fish tail slightly and stared at Ratchett in front of him.

As if he saw hope in this question, Ratchett's mood instantly improved. He looked at Su Xinghe as if he were a big dog begging to be petted and hugged.

"It's unclear when it will be back, but it's not expected to be more than a month."

"I see."

Su Xinghe didn't say much every day, but to Ratchett's ears, these words seemed to be a guarantee, which made his heart settle down instantly.

Ratchett set off to the front line peacefully, while Su Xinghe still stayed with Noel and lived a free and easy life.

Time passed little by little, and in the blink of an eye, one month was up, but Ratchett still had no intention of coming back.

"Today is Green Planting Day?"

"Yes, baby, do you want to go for a walk outside?"

Noel took Su Xinghe into his arms. When he heard his question, Su Xinghe just shook his head, as if the question just mentioned was just mentioned casually.

Noel looked at Su Xinghe in his arms. Although he didn't say anything, Noel understood that Su Xinghe was Rachel who wanted to fight on the border.

Noel touched Su Xinghe's head. In fact, there had been no news from Ratchett for three days. Noel was afraid that Su Xinghe would be worried, so he didn't tell him.

Just when Noel was wandering around, the mermaid in his arms became obviously stiff. Noel quickly lowered his head to see Su Xinghe's condition.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Su Xinghe was silent for a while, then raised his finger to point to the news on the screen. Noel took a closer look and saw that the Marshal was injured and his life or death was unknown in big words.

"Don't panic, baby, I'm going to ask about the situation."

The unconscious panic in Su Xinghe's eyes was completely seen by Noel. He held Su Xinghe's face and pressed his lips to his forehead.

"......good."

Su Xinghe wanted to insist that he wasn't panicking, but he opened his mouth for a while and finally responded in a low voice. Obviously, he couldn't be indifferent.

Noel quickly contacted the relevant personnel responsible for the matter, and the result was that Ratchett was on his way to being transferred to the Central Committee, and his current situation was not very clear.

Looking at Su Xinghe's eager gaze, Noel told him the truth.

"When Ratchett comes back, let's go to the hospital to see him right away, okay?"

Su Xinghe nodded, but he didn't expect Ratchett to go over standing and come back lying down.

With the mood of waiting, time passed extremely long. As soon as Ratchett returned to the center, Noel did not dare to neglect and quickly took Su Xinghe to the hospital.

Ratchett closed his eyes tightly and lay in the medical cabin. Although he received a lot of treatment on the way back, the wound on his chest still blinded Su Xinghe.

"Will he die?"

Su Xinghe couldn't help but turn around and ask Noel. His hands unconsciously grabbed the hem of Noel's clothes, as if he was nervous about the answer he was about to hear.

"No, Ratchett's vital signs are very stable. His wounds look scary, but as long as you give him time, he will heal soon."

Noel spoke firmly, and his tone of voice calmed down Su Xinghe's originally agitated heart.

Another three days passed. Su Xinghe would drag Noel to the hospital to visit Ratchett every day. With the blessing of the top-level medical cabin, Ratchett's wounds improved at a speed visible to the naked eye. Finally, on the fourth day, he opened his eyes little by little. Open your eyes.

Su Xinghe happened to be alone by Ratchett's side. The moment he opened his eyes, Su Xinghe's eyes lit up slightly and he quickly called the doctor.

"The marshal is recovering well and I believe he will be discharged from the hospital soon."

The doctor examined Ratchett, and everyone was satisfied with the final result. Ratchett nodded and said thank you to the doctor. After the doctor left, he turned his head in the direction of Su Xinghe.

"Who are you?"

These three simple words made Su Xinghe's heart suddenly sink. He looked at Ratchett and said quietly.

"Your brother's wife."

Ratchett directly broke through the defense and could no longer keep the expression on his face. He leaned forward slightly and took hold of Su Xinghe's little hand.

"Baby, I was wrong. It's all because of others who gave me bad ideas. Please don't be angry with me, okay?"

Su Xinghe snorted. He looked at Ratchett who was rubbing hard against his palm, and moved his fingers slightly, but did not pull away.

Just now when he heard Ratchett say the words 'Who are you', it was undeniable that Su Xinghe was panicked for a moment. He looked at Ratchett and thought 'viciously'.

Be sure to postpone the date of forgiveness by one month.

Ratchett, who still didn't know what he had missed, smiled stupidly. Su Xinghe glanced at him with disgust, but his eyebrows relaxed unconsciously.

As a marshal, the news of Ratchett's injury attracted everyone's attention. Everyone did not want the young marshal to leave early.

Fortunately, news of Ratchett's recovery spread, and the Federation, which had been under low pressure for several days, finally returned to its former glory. Ratchett also took advantage of this injury to apply for a month-long holiday.

Ratchett did not return to his own home to recuperate, but shamelessly stayed at Noel's house. Noel had to go to work. He looked at Ratchett in the nest, and the corners of his mouth twitched twice.

"Go ahead and I will help you take good care of the baby."