16 Was played like a rag doll

16 Was played like a rag doll, the daughter broke up, and the old man's past

------text-----

"Ahhhh... no..."

Not only the front, but also the back spurted out a large amount of liquid. Shangguan Yu looked excited and his movements became more and more intense.

"Uncle, you squirted. It's so awesome. Can men also squirt?"

The fishy smell spread throughout the restroom. Seeing Shangguan Yu's clothes soaked with his own urine, Su Xinghe felt embarrassed and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes. "No, I don't want it anymore... Uh-huh..."

The suction force of the blowing tide was not something Xia Houxun and Shangguan Yu could withstand. They felt countless small mouths sucking in their evil roots. They felt numb all over as they were sucked into Su Xinghe's body.

"Don't cry. Uncle marked me. It's not too late for me to be happy."

The sensation that made his scalp numb gradually subsided. Shangguan Yu leaned forward and licked Su Xinghe's tears away. He didn't care about the urine on his body at all. Not only did he not care, but he was very happy.

Su Xinghe looked at Shangguan Yu in astonishment, not expecting this reaction from him.

"Shangguan, he is the most perverted uncle, let's ignore him."

Having grown up wearing the same pair of pants, how could Xia Houxun not know what kind of temper Shangguan Yu was on the inside? No matter how well Shangguan Yu concealed his appearance, he could not hide his perverted nature.

Shangguan Yu raised his eyebrows slightly and looked at Xia Houxun without saying a word.

Su Xinghe was being fucked in the lounge until early in the morning. Every corner of the lounge was covered with the fluids of several people. Su Xinghe could still smell the lustful smell when he was in it. A fishy smell.

When the chaotic sexual intercourse was over, Su Xinghe looked like a rag doll. Every piece of flesh on his body, including his acupoints, were red and swollen, and he would no longer be able to have sex in a short time. .

"You can't play like this anymore. Be careful next time."

Duanmucheng hugged the sleeping Su Xinghe distressedly, feeling regretful for his irrationality just now. Su Xinghe's body couldn't handle such nonsense. They still wanted to live with Su Xinghe for the rest of their lives.

After Su Xinghe woke up, although his body was so sore that he couldn't move, several cubs carefully fawned over him, even feeding them saliva to his mouth. Su Xinghe's cold face lasted less than half a day, and in a few days People's efforts to please have failed.

The last time the game was too intense, it gave Su Xinghe a few days of rest. He looked at WeChat and silently sent a message to Su Zixi.

[Xi Xi, do you still have enough living expenses? ]

Su Zixi was silent for a long time, and Su Xinghe just thought that she didn't read the message. At night, when he saw the message from Su Zixi, he froze in place.

"What's wrong uncle?"

Shangguan Yu, who was closest to Su Xinghe, immediately noticed something was wrong. He stepped forward and glanced at Su Xinghe's mobile phone screen.

[I found my mother. From now on, I will live with my mother and you don't have to worry about me anymore. ]

Looking at the message from Su Zixi, Shangguan Yu raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Uncle, do you want to take her back?"

Although he didn't like Su Zixi, Shangguan Yu didn't like seeing Su Xinghe looking sad.

"I...I want to talk to her."

Su Xinghe's face was blank and at a loss. He raised Su Zixi alone, never expecting that one day Su Zixi's mother would come and take her away.

"Okay, I'll help you arrange it."

Shangguan Yu kissed the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth distressedly. They had already investigated Su Xinghe's past thoroughly. Su Xinghe and Su Zixi's mother were lovers in high school. Although they were lovers, their relationship was not the same. Too healthy.

Su Zixi's mother was a well-known gangster in school. What rivaled her fighting ability was her speed in changing men. She talked about all types of boys as if she was collecting stamps.

Su Xinghe was well-behaved and had a soft-tempered temperament. He was soon attracted by Su Zixi's mother. She led her men to block Su Xinghe and force him to date her.

Poor little Xinghe couldn't resist and was forced into bed by Su Zixi's mother in just three days. After only one time, she lost interest in Su Xinghe and ended their three-day relationship with Su Xinghe.

This time also cast a psychological shadow on the original owner. Until Su Xinghe came, the original owner had not tried to have contact with the opposite sex.

It's just that Su Zixi's mother didn't expect that she would be tricked just once. For some unknown reason, Su Zixi's mother hid the pregnancy from everyone and gave birth to Su Zixi in ten months. After leaving Su Xinghe, he transferred to another school and flew away.

Su Xinghe, who was at a loss when raising a child, dropped out of school in the last month of his senior year of high school and entered the society. From then on, he embarked on the path of a baby daddy.

After finding out all this, F4 was angry and heartbroken. He wished he could go back to Su Xinghe's high school and protect Su Xinghe by his side to prevent Su Zixi's mother from succeeding.

But it's not too late now. When Su Zixi is picked up by her mother, Su Xinghe will be completely theirs. A dark light flashed in Shangguan Yu's eyes, and he kissed the back of Su Xinghe's neck particularly affectionately.

Anyway, that woman Su Zixi loves vanity. She can live the life she wants by following her mother who married into a wealthy family. Shangguan Yu chuckled lightly and held Su Xinghe in his arms to comfort her.

"I said don't look for me if you have nothing to do. I will go to England with my mother soon. Maybe I will never come back in this life."

After finally getting an appointment with Su Zixi, Su Xinghe said this to him since he took her over. Su Xinghe's eyes were dim and he looked at Su Zixi with some sadness.

"Is that really what you think?"

"It's not difficult. Are we going to live a hard life with you? You only earn a little money selling fruits every day."

With a bigger backer, Su Zixi showed no pretense in front of Su Xinghe, and her arrogant look made Su Xinghe feel particularly strange.

"Dad, don't come to me again. Just think of it as the last time I call you dad."

After saying that, Su Zixi left in a hurry, leaving Su Xinghe sitting in his seat in despair.

"Uncle, don't be sad, you still have us."

Duanmucheng, who was not far away, stood up and walked to Su Xinghe, hugging him into his arms. Su Xinghe's face became even worse after listening to Duanmucheng's words.

"When I get older, you will also leave me."

Duanmucheng was stunned for a moment, then pinched Su Xinghe's chin hard, with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"Uncle, where else do you want to go? You can only be one of ours for the rest of your life, so don't even want to go."

The extremely domineering discovery may be objectionable to normal people, but at this moment when Su Xinghe was extremely insecure, it was like a life-saving medicine. He threw himself into Duanmucheng's arms with a dull tone.

"Will you always stay with me?"

"Of course, I will always love you until the end of my life."