9 Being licked to orgasm by roommate

9 Being licked to orgasm by roommate, newcomer appeared, hypnotized at banquet H

-----text-----

Su Xinghe's voice that sounded like pain and joy reached Su's mother's ears. Su's ears felt hot and he spoke hesitantly.

"Singhe?"

"I just hit my foot, mom, well...it hurts a bit..."

Su Xinghe touched Lu Yue's head and explained to Su's mother on the other end of the phone. His soft tongue swept back and forth at the ‎‎‍‍‌acupoints, making Su Xinghe feel so good that he wanted to scream.

"Be careful. If you bleed, remember to apply medicine..."

Su Xinghe was dealing with Su's mother's nagging in front of him. His insteps were straight and his whole body was in extreme excitement.

Lu Yue gasped and swallowed the water that Su Xinghe spurted out. The sweet and fishy smell made Lu Yue want to eat more.

"Ahhhhh... so numb... my tongue is so powerful..."

Su Xinghe held on to the last bit of meaning, watched Su's mother hang up the phone, threw the phone aside, clamped Lu Yue's head between his slender legs and screamed. ‌‌‎

Lu Yue hadn't finished eating the sac. His tall nose pressed against the soft bag from time to time. Lu Yue was so excited that he raised his head slightly, took the bag in his mouth and grinded it. .

"Haaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe's body stiffened. Under Lu Yue's play, his voice became more and more broken. His body had never experienced such a battle. Su Xinghe could only hold on for a few minutes before Lu Yue's mouth made him lose his body.

"Ah ah ah ah... no... ah ah ah..."

Su Xinghe looked at the ceiling in confusion, while Lu Yue looked at the blooming Su Xinghe with fascination.

The liquid that was too late to be swallowed was brought to Su Xinghe's buttocks with his big hands and spread evenly. Within a moment, Su Xinghe's entire buttocks became wet and slippery.

Looking at the still twitching ‍‎‌sao‍‌‍‎‌ hole‎‎, Lu Yue supported his big ‌‍flesh‎‍‍‍‍stick‎‍ and pushed it in, penetrating Su Xinghe's body in one fell swoop.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah......"

Su Xinghe's eyes widened and he arched his body in a beautiful arc. As white light flashed in front of his eyes, his head completely shut down.

"This is...well."

‍‍Being fucked by‎‌‌‍‌‍‎Knife blowing ‍‎‌saurus‍‌‍‎‌hole‎‎ firmly handed over Lu Yue's big ‌‍meat‎‍‍‍‍stick‎‍. Lu Yue was shocked. He didn't have time to pull it out before he was violently impacted. The next shot ‍‎‌ came out.

"Ha... so tight..."

Lu Yue pinched Su Xinghe's waist, as if he wanted to pour all the ‌‌‎semen‍‎‌‍ Liquid‍‌ into Su Xinghe's body. Both of them had a blank look on their faces, and there was also a ‍‍‎‎gao‎‎‍ The aftertaste in the tide.

"Really, I almost got sucked dry by you."

After regaining his composure, Lu Yue patted Su Xinghe's butt angrily, but it was undeniable that it was the most pleasurable ejaculation he had ever had. If given another chance, Lu Yue would probably still choose to do this.

"Haah... Ayue needs to cum more..."

Su Xinghe touched his belly in confusion, feeling a surge of power pouring into his body. His acupuncture points that were a little numb just now recovered a lot in an instant. He smelled Lu Yue's breath and endured it. The itching started again.