14 The old man who delivered the food was forced to play in the lounge by F4

14 The old man who delivered the food was forced to play in the lounge by F4. The old man completely fell into orgasm.

-----text-----

"He will be back later."

Xia Houxun hugged Su Xinghe and resumed his laziness, as if the weird atmosphere just now had never existed.

"Well, I did a lot."

Su Xinghe was restrained by Xia Houxun and could not move. He could only let Nangong Quxuan and Shangguan Yu open the lunch box, and the steaming food gradually appeared in front of them.

"Smells good."

The three of them had a look of joy on their faces, and they picked up their chopsticks and started to devour it. Su Xinghe's cooking skills were good, but these young masters had never tasted any delicacies from the mountains and seas. Logically speaking, these meals would not be appealing to them.

But putting the title of Su Xinghe's handmade food in front of them was like adding a layer of delicious buff to these meals. Shangguan Yu even felt that this was the most delicious meal he had ever eaten.

"Slow down, don't choke."

Su Xinghe worried about this and that like an old mother, and his careful look made the three big boys smile from ear to ear.

Duanmucheng saw this happy look as soon as he came in, and his eyes turned red with envy. He stepped forward forcefully and squeezed into the circle.

"Have you forgotten me?"

"I didn't forget it, Xiaocheng, hurry up and eat it."

Su Xinghe put the prepackaged rice in Duanmucheng's hand. Seeing his unhappy look, he took the initiative to move over and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"More!"

Duanmucheng's eyes lit up and he looked at Su Xinghe's red lips eagerly. Su Xinghe's face turned red and he couldn't help but push him.

"Eat first."

The kiss just now suddenly changed the atmosphere in the room. The four of them speeded up in a tacit understanding and wiped out everything in the lunch box. Before Su Xinghe could react, he was already surrounded by the four of them.

"Uncle...you are so beautiful."

The sofa was turned down by several people and turned into a small bed. Su Xinghe lay on the sofa bed with all his clothes stripped off.

Shangguan Yu kissed the instep of Su Xinghe and looked at the looming acupoint between his buttocks, his eyes suddenly darkened.

"Uh...haha...don't kiss, it's dirty."

Su Xinghe shyly curled up his toes, trying to pull his foot out of Shangguan Yu's hand, but Shangguan Yu exerted some force, leaving Su Xinghe with nowhere to escape.

"Why is it dirty? Uncle's place is all clean, waiting for us to get dirty."

Xia Houxun took Su Xinghe's nipple in his mouth, put it in his mouth, sucked and licked it, and the nipple quickly became filled with blood and became enlarged under Xia Houxun's licking.

"Uhhhhhh... no, hahhhh..."

The numbness coming from the chest spread all the way to the waist and abdomen. The cock in Nangong Quxuan's hand gradually became larger. Su Xinghe's thing was considered normal size, but compared with the four next to him , it's still far from enough.

"Haaaah...uh haaaah..."

Su Xinghe moaned feebly. He felt countless hands roaming around his body, making his whole body tremble.

"The water in your slutty hole is starting to come out. Uncle, do you want it?"

Nangong Quxuan put his two fingers together and stirred deep into the Sao's hole. Su Xinghe pinched the cock by his mouth and looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"I want it, would you like Qu Xuan to come in..."

Perhaps due to the influence of hormones, Su Xinghe was particularly proactive today, which surprised and excited Nangong Quxuan. Before he could make any move, Shangguan Yu took the lead and occupied the position.

"I haven't settled the accounts with you yet for what you hid from me."

This sentence made Nangong Quxuan feel miserable. He bitterly retreated to Shangguan Yu's position, put Su Xinghe's feet on his hard meat and squirmed.

"Uncle, I'm coming in."

Shangguan Yu rubbed Su Xinghe's buttocks, and before he finished speaking, he fucked him hard. Su Xinghe's whole body trembled, and he ejaculated directly.

"Haaaaaa.. it's so big... haahh."

"Uncle is so sensitive today."

Duanmucheng's head caressed Su Xinghe's red lips, watching the serum secreted by himself making the lips shiny, Duanmucheng exerted a slight force and pushed the meat stuffed it into Su Xinghe's mouth, not forgetting to persuade him.

"Uncle, be good, open your mouth and help me take a bite."

Su Xinghe tried his best to open his mouth, and swallowed most of the cock made of Duanmu. His tongue kept sweeping over the meat column, and his rolling little throat pulled the turtle head. The breath is extremely sour and refreshing.

Xia Houxun watched from the side with eyes burning. He licked his face and moved forward, letting Su Xinghe hold his big dick.

"Uncle, I want it too."

Su Xinghe couldn't refuse the request of these boys. He licked the cock in his mouth until it was wet, then spit it out, turned his head and took Xia Houxun's cock in his mouth. .

"Hiss... Uncle is so awesome."

Xiahou Xun raised his head and straightened his body. He didn't want to be embarrassed in front of others.

"Uuuuu..."

His whole body was covered with the male scent, and Su Xinghe felt like his soul was floating in the air. The strongest feeling in his body was his two small mouths.

"Uncle......"

Shangguan Yu was breathing heavily, and his movements were getting faster and faster. His acupoints and mouth were rubbed red by the flesh pillars, and his buttocks were also flushed under the beating of the bags. A lewd chaos scene.

"Hurry up."

Nangong Quxuan was unable to fully enjoy Su Xinghe's feet due to Shangguan Yu's actions. His meat was so hard that he couldn't even look at it, so he could only keep urging Shangguan Yu to cum quickly.

Shangguan Yu glanced at him, but did not refute, but kept speeding up his movements, making Su Xinghe unable to hold his meat in his mouth.

"Uh haaaa..."

The semen he had just ejaculated was still hanging on Su Xinghe's lower abdomen. While Shangguan Yu was fucking him with all his strength, he could still concentrate part of his mind and spread it evenly with his big hand, watching. The semen covered Su Xinghe's skin. Shangguan Yu's throat rolled and he pushed hard twice before ejaculating deep inside.

"Haaaaa... I'm going to cum...aah aaaaahh..."

Su Xinghe was penetrated by Shangguan Yu from both sides, and his lewd and chaotic appearance made the remaining three boys stare at him. They all looked at each other and had other thoughts.

Shangguan Yu didn't have time to be gentle for too long, and was rushed aside by the hurried Nangong Quxuan. He held Su Xinghe in his arms, and he didn't dislike the sexy who was still dripping with semen. Acupoint , he fucked it in with a pop.

"Uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe had not yet recovered from the high tide . His sao point was violated again, and he just screamed in Nangong Quxuan's arms.

"I was fucked by just now, why is it still so tight?"

Facing Nangong Quxuan's question, Su Xinghe was too shy to answer. He put his arms around Nangong Quxuan's neck and was so immersed in the pleasure he brought to him that he didn't realize that his saucy two fingers appeared out of thin air