13 Luo Yangyu asked to go with him

13 Luo Yangyu asked to go with him, and under the care of the prince, he used his vagina to hold the imperial master's cock.

------text-------

Luo Yangyu felt a surge of anger in his heart, which made him dizzy. He immediately wanted to point at Su Xinghe and let the two men protecting him take a good look at what kind of vixen he was holding in his arms.

But the cold sword light around him forced Luo Yangyu to stay rational. He swallowed his breath and smiled at Su Xinghe.

"The bandits killed my parents. Only my brother and I escaped. Su Xinghe, can you let me stay with you and make a living?"

Luo Yangyu looked at the three people opposite him pitifully. Su Xinghe could tell at a glance who he was here for. However, Su Xinghe did not reveal it. Instead, he nodded indifferently under Luo Yangyu's increasingly uneasy expression.

"OK."

"Xinghe..."

Mu Ranxuan frowned in disapproval. The guy in front of him had impure thoughts and he was worried about putting Luo Yangyu next to Su Xinghe.

"Isn't there still you guys?"

Su Xinghe rubbed Mu Ranxuan's neck, causing Mu Ranxuan to rebel on the spot. How could he, a majestic prince, be unable to resist a small role like Luo Yangyu?

"You are just too kind-hearted."

Mu Ranxuan kissed Su Xinghe's forehead with pity. Luo Yangyu's face almost twisted when he heard these words. "Do you want to see what you are talking about?"

Zhao'an was drinking tea and watching the show calmly. He could clearly see the expressions of Luo Yangyu and Su Xinghe.

Zhao'an understood Su Xinghe's true nature early on, so he naturally didn't have any feelings about him being broken. Instead, he found Su Xinghe like this extremely cute.

"In that case, it's time for us to set off."

We don't know how far away we are from the next inn. If we don't set off as early as possible, it may be inevitable to spend the night in the wild.

No one asked Luo Yangyu and his brother if they needed to eat. Looking at the empty bowls on the table, Luo Yangyu swallowed his saliva and prepared to remain silent to the end.

But Luo Yangyu's brother was not happy. He was the youngest child in the family, and he was still a boy. Since he was born, all the good things in the family were kept for him alone, so he had never suffered these grievances.

"I don't want to rush, I want to eat!"

Luo Yangyu's expression changed, and he immediately covered Adi's mouth, trying to shut him up.

But Adi couldn't control it so easily. He opened his mouth and bit Luo Yangyu's hand hard. Luo Yangyu felt pain and quickly let go.

"I don't care, I want to eat, I want to eat!"

Adi was sitting on the ground, rolling around, and the sharp cries made Su Xinghe upset. He turned around, not wanting to see such a terrible scene.

"If we can't solve it before we leave, there's no need for you to follow us."

The thigh he finally hugged was about to slip away. Luo Yangyu was so angry that he slapped Adi on his body.

"That's enough. Do you really think you're still the little bully you used to be? If you keep arguing, I'll sell you right away."

Luo Yangyu grabbed Adi's collar and looked at Adi with a sinister look on his face. He was an older brother who had become a monk in the middle of the road. Naturally, he didn't have much affection for Adi. If it weren't for all kinds of concerns and considerations, Luo Yangyu would have been a monk from the beginning. I don't want to take him with me.

Adi was frightened by Luo Yangyu's sudden change of face. He opened his mouth and wanted to shout as before to realize his purpose.

Luo Yangyu noticed his move and slapped A Di mercilessly on the face again. The severe pain made A Di completely silent. He lowered his head silently, hiding the unwillingness and resentment in his eyes.

Luo Yangyu slapped away most of his depression for many days. He looked much more relaxed. He grabbed Adi's chin and lifted his face. After confirming that there were not many marks on Adi's face, he walked quickly. Take him close to Su Xinghe and his group.

"Master, I made an agreement with my brother, he will be good in the future."

Luo Yangyu stood in front of Zhao'an and looked at him with a shy face. Adi always lowered his head and said nothing, as if he really regretted it sincerely.

Zhaoan glanced at Luo Yangyu with a half-smile. He was not a fool. The stable was right in front of the inn. Luo Yangyu's scolding inside must have been heard clearly by everyone present except Su Xinghe.

Now Luo Yangyu came to Zhao'an and acted coquettishly. Everyone could guess what purpose he had in mind without even thinking about it.

Luo Yangyu didn't notice anything was wrong in everyone's eyes. He stood shyly in front of Zhaoan. The moment Zhaoan looked over, he lowered his head slightly, revealing his beautiful profile.

Being able to be the protagonist, Luo Yangyu's appearance is naturally good, but the

Xiaojiabiyu type was so stunned that he couldn't look at the enchanting Su Xinghe in front of him.

Zhao'an withdrew his eyes boringly. How could he, who had already held Yuanyue in his arms, be attracted by the light of Yingying stars around him.

Luo Yangyu was not discouraged. In his opinion, Zhaoan had already become interested in him during the few seconds he stayed for him. Luo Yangyu, who was full of confidence, came to the only carriage and looked at Su Xinghe and Zhaoan went in one after another and waited for a long time, but he was not called for two days.

"Hey, you come with me."

A guard came over on horseback. Luo Yangyu's expression changed slightly and he looked at the guard with some embarrassment.

"After all, I am an unmarried brother..."

The guard sneered, and when Luo Yangyu refused, he turned around and left without leaving him any face.

When the team was about to set off, Luo Yangyu failed to get on the carriage. In desperation, Luo Yangyu took the initiative to come to the guard this time and persuaded him to get a ride with him.

In the carriage, Su Xinghe's clothes were in pieces. Zhaoan hugged him from behind, leaving traces one after another on his body.

"Then brother came to talk to me, why is the baby so calm?"

"Hmm~ Then will you fall in love with him?"

Su Xinghe relaxed his body and fell into Zhao An's arms. Zhao An skipped a beat, grabbed Su Xinghe's chin and moved his face towards him.

"Won't."

Su Xinghe opened his mouth in cooperation and let Zhao'an's big tongue stick into his mouth. He naughtily used his tongue to hook Zhao'an, which resulted in an even more crazy sucking.

"Uh huh... huh huh..."

The sound of gasping passed through the carriage to Mu Ranxuan, who was standing aside. He was so disgusted that he only had sex with Su Xinghe once, and the rest of the time was taken up by Zhaoan.

Zhao'an had no time to care about Mu Ranxuan's mood. He put all the meat and rod into Su Xinghe's hole. Feeling the strong suction, he couldn't help but let out a sigh, feeling so happy.

"Haaahhh... be gentler... ahhhhhhh..."

Having been pinned down and played with since early in the morning, Su Xinghe could predict that this day would be "deep and hot". Although he thought so, his thin waist twisted in an extremely happy way.