14 I was fucked and ejaculated by my brother next to the bed

14 I was fucked and ejaculated by my brother next to the bed, and I sat on my brother-in-law's cock next to my sister H

------text-----

Su Xinghe stopped breathing for a few seconds. Before he could react, Huo Wangxuan hugged him and lay on the ground next to the bed. Hiding with them was Su Mo, who had just come in.

"What's up?"

Su Yian put the meat back into his pants with a calm face, and turned to look at Su Mu, who was in your dazed state. The air was filled with a strong and sweet smell, but Su Mu's sense of taste seemed to be malfunctioning. No reaction at all to this.

"I seem to have heard some noise."

Mother Su opened her eyes, sat on the bed and looked around, but found nothing.

"It's your illusion, go to sleep."

While Su Yian and Su's mother were talking, Su Xinghe had some evil thoughts. He blinked, slowly broke away from Huo Wangxuan's restraint, and got into the arms of Su Mo next to him.

Huo Wangxuan raised his eyebrows and lay on his side on the ground, watching Su Xinghe's movements in the faint light.

Listening to Su's mother's voice, Su Xinghe boldly touched Su Mo's crotch. After touching Su Mo's exaggerated bulge, Su Xinghe couldn't help but lick the corner of his mouth.

Su Mo's face turned red. He hugged Su Xinghe quietly and allowed him to cause trouble in him.

"Husband, why are you sitting on the edge of the bed and not sleeping?"

Mother Su didn't seem to have any intention of going back to sleep right away. She looked at Su Yi'an shyly, and her thoughts that had stopped at night seemed to be resurrected.

"Sleep."

Su Yian didn't give Su's mother any room to express herself. He lifted up the quilt and covered himself. He closed his eyes and there was no other unnecessary movement.

Mother Su's eyes were wide open. She looked at Su Yi'an who was "sleeping" and became furious for a moment, even her sleepiness dissipated a lot.

But at this moment, was there anyone who could answer her? Su Mu sat there stiffly for a long time and then lay back down again. However, her unstable breathing proved that she was still conscious.

At this time, Su Xinghe had swallowed Su Mo's cock into his stomach. He put his arms around Su Mo's neck and exchanged a silent tongue kiss.

"Move."

With the only light, Su Mo could see Su Xinghe's lips clearly. He tightened his arms around Su Xinghe and straightened his waist little by little under Su Xinghe's silent urging.

"Haaaaaa."

Su Xinghe narrowed his eyes. Su Mo's movements were extremely slow, but because of his huge size, Su Xinghe felt a different kind of pleasure from the grinding of flesh against flesh.

"Puff...Puff..."

The sound of water at the intersection became clearer and clearer, even covering the shallow breathing in the house. However, Mother Su did not notice such an obvious movement at all.

Su Xinghe's sun was tight and soft, and Su Mo gradually got lost in it. He ignored Su's mother who was not yet asleep, and his movements gradually changed from restrained to crazy.

"Ehhahahaha...haaaa.. with my eyes on you..."

Su Xinghe's moans contained a hint of crying. Not only was Su Mo unable to extricate himself from the temptation, the other two men who had just been released were also lustful at the same time.

Su Mo panted heavily. He turned over Su Xinghe and pressed on the rest. He worked hard on Su Xinghe's body just like the posture he saw in the video.

"Uh-huh... I'm going to go... Uh-huh, brother..."

Su Xinghe lay on the soft carpet, his little butt had turned red from the violent impact. Su Xinghe opened his mouth wide, and a line of fluid flowed from the corner of his mouth. He felt like he was about to be fucked. Dead

"Ahhhhhhh...."

Su Xinghe twisted his waist crazily under Su Mo, and with a burst of high-pitched moans, they both came to climax.

"Haah... cum for you..."

Su Mo roared low, and with the last effort, he stuffed half of the bag in. The strange pleasure made Su Mo feel numb all over. The thing that he couldn't pull out just now was put into Su Xinghe's body. .

"Haaah...it's so hot..."

After pouring the semen of three men in succession, Su Xinghe touched his belly with satisfaction. He had calmed down now, but Su Yian and Huo Wangxuan, who had been aroused, could not calm down their desires so easily. .

Su Yian, who had been pretending to be asleep, turned over and sat up. Su Mo was frightened by his movements, and only then did he realize where he was now.

Su Mo glanced nervously in the direction of Su's mother and found that she was still lying on the bed motionless, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Go next door."

Su Yian asked Su Mo to move away. He picked up Su Xinghe who was still leaking semen from his slutty hole and strode out.

Although the sneaky feeling is exciting, after a long time, I still can't help but want to fuck him in all directions.

There was only a wall separated from the place where Su's mother slept. The youngest son of the Su family was played with by three men until his voice became hoarse. container.

After the experience of turning into a rag doll that night, Su Xinghe cultivated his health for several days before resurrecting with full health.

Although it got a little out of control in the end, it was undeniable that the whole process was enjoyable, and Su Xinghe still liked the feeling of sneaking around others.

As the winter solstice approaches, Su's mother plans to go to the neighboring province with her family to soak in hot springs. Su Xinghe wants to go, so Su Yian naturally has no objection. Before that, he put a document into the bag he carried with him.

"I can't sit down anymore."

This time, apart from the four members of the Su family, Huo Wangxuan and Su Mo were also added. There was just one more person to drive the five-seater car.

Mother Su smiled. She looked at Su Xinghe kindly, trying to persuade him not to go, but as soon as Mother Su opened her mouth, Huo Wangxuan was one step ahead of her.

"Come and sit in my brother-in-law's arms."

"Wangxuan, isn't this good?"

Su Wei frowned, not very agreeing with this proposal. Huo Wangxuan didn't care at all what Su Wei said, and hugged the approaching Su Xinghe into his arms, and even pulled the blanket to cover the two of them.

"They are all men, what's wrong with them."

As he said that, Huo Wangxuan pinched Su Xinghe's butt in a corner where Su Wei couldn't see. Su Xinghe's body went limp, and his slutty hole started to wet and water began to flow.

"My sister won't be angry if I sit on my brother-in-law, right?"

Su Xinghe blinked and looked at Su Wei innocently. Su Wei forced a smile and said no.

"That's good, I'll take a seat then."

As he spoke, Su Xinghe quietly lifted up his butt where Huo Wangxuan had taken off his pants, groped for the sexy holes, aimed at the flesh, and then sat down.

"Ahhhhh...hahhh..."

Su Xinghe's eyes became confused for a moment. He twisted his buttocks, and then he was hit by a bump in the car and completed the first thrust after intercourse.

Uh-huh...sister, you asked me to sit here...