11 Being filled with semen by the imperial master

11 Being filled with semen by the imperial master, riding on the imperial master and twisting wildly, the prince and the imperial master confronted each other H

------text------

Inside the carriage, the sound of sticky water stains continued. Su Xinghe's already bright red hole became more and more red and swollen under Zhao'an's grinding. The alluring color made his sexy desire arise.

"Haaaaaaaa..."

Su Xinghe trembled all over, and the next second his acupoints tightened tightly, and waves of warmth poured on Zhaoan's head. Zhaoan roared, Climbing the high tide together with Su Xinghe.

"You're so tender. Are those guys in front of you really trying to satisfy you?"

Zhao An whispered in Su Xinghe's ear. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Su Xinghe would not have believed that the indifferent Zhao An would say such words.

"Master Imperial Master is also very different from what I imagined."

Su Xinghe turned his head and came face to face with Zhao An's face. He slightly opened his red lips, seducing Zhao An to put his head closer.

"What's different?"

Zhao'an stretched out his tongue to lick the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth, and hooked Su Xinghe's tongue out to entangle with him. Su Xinghe's tongue was numb from being sucked, and he spoke vaguely.

"Hmm~ He looks so cold, but I didn't expect him to be so... fiery behind his back."

As he said that, Su Xinghe used his pussy to pinch the big cock that was left in the body. Zhaoan's eyes darkened, sexuality Desire was easily provoked by Su Xinghe.

"The young widower is so coquettish that even the Imperial Master can't control himself."

Zhao An lifted Su Xinghe up and put him on top of him. Their positions were instantly reversed. Seeing Zhao An's relaxed look, Su Xinghe also understood that he was not as weak as he seemed.

"Move it yourself and let me take a good look."

Zhao'an hoarse his voice and kept kneading Su Xinghe's ass with his big hands. At this time, the big meat cock was completely erect, firmly resisting Su Xinghe's buttocks. Xinghe groaned and twisted under Zhao'an's gaze.

"It's so big...ahhhhhh...it's at the deepest part...haaaaahh..."

Su Xinghe's waist twisted violently, and the soft buttocks hit Zhao'an's lower abdomen, causing waves of flesh to appear. Zhaoan's mouth went dry when he saw it, and he immediately stretched out his claws and wrapped his buttocks into the palm of his hand. Inside.

The excess tender meat overflowed from the fingers with Zhao An's strength. Zhao An ignored it and instead spread the meat buttocks to both sides, holding the cock saucy The acupuncture point was nakedly exposed to Zhaoan's eyes.

"It's so sexy, twist it faster."

Zhao'an pushed up, causing half of Su Xinghe's body to go numb instantly. He stopped briefly, but was soon aroused by the body's sexual desire.

"Ha ah ah ah good... the cock of the adults is hot... ah, ah, it's not like any other place..."

Su Xinghe, who was completely let go, screamed more and more, making Zhao'an's blood boil. He wanted to squeeze the two bags under his body into Su Xinghe's body. Compared with Su Xinghe, everyone else in the world would Become a rouge powder.

"Uuuuuuuuu: I don't have any strength... Haaaaaaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe's movements began to slow down. Zhao'an understood that his physical strength had reached the limit. When Su Xinghe raised his butt again, he accurately grabbed Su Xinghe's waist and pushed him down hard. The cock penetrated the entire pussy on the spot, reaching an unprecedented depth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe shuddered and almost fell forward. Fortunately, he stabilized his body at the critical moment, otherwise the door of the carriage would have been broken by him.

Zhaoan's arms had veins popping out. He pressed against the crazily squirming pussy and began to fuck it hard. It wasn't over yet. Su Xinghe, who was climaxing , was particularly sensitive at this moment , and within three seconds he began to babble.

"Uh-huh, ahhhh... It can't work anymore... it will break... Haaaaaaaa..."

It was obvious that Su Xinghe couldn't hold on for long. After Zhaoan fucked him hundreds of times, Su Xinghe trembled and let out again. Zhaoan gathered his strength and thrust twice, and then he filled Su Xinghe's vagina with satisfaction. in the body.

"Haaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe couldn't muster any strength, so he could only open his thighs to let Zhao An fertilize his body, feeling the fullness caused by the flesh hole being filled again.

When Zhaoan spit out the last stream of semen , he was satisfied with pulling out the flesh stick , and spit out a mouthful from the pussy that had not yet been closed. The thick semen and the red and white lustful scenery made Zhaoan swallow his saliva.

But looking at the sleeping Su Xinghe, Zhaoan reluctantly suppressed his thoughts and started to help Su Xinghe pack up.

"Xinghe, we're here."

After finally arriving at the nearest inn, Mu Ranxuan immediately ran to the carriage and spoke warmly.

But what Mu Ranxuan didn't expect was that it was not Su Xinghe who opened the car door, but Zhaoan. He glanced at Mu Ranxuan, turned around and entered the car again.

Mu Ranxuan frowned and opened his mouth to speak again, but Zhaoan appeared again at this moment, but this time he was not alone, and he was still holding the sleeping Su Xinghe in his arms.

"Is Xinghe like this?"

"Fell asleep."

Zhaoan hugged Su Xinghe and got out of the carriage. Mu Ranxuan was a little disgusted by the sight. He raised his hand to bring Su Xinghe over, but Zhaoan stepped aside and dodged him.

"What does this mean, National Master?"

Mu Ranxuan's face turned cold, and a bad feeling arose in his heart.

"Whatever your Highness means, I mean."

Zhaoan looked at Mu Ranxuan without hesitation. He had never thought of hiding his relationship with Su Xinghe. After being questioned by Mu Ranxuan, he directly admitted his thoughts.

Mu Ranxuan's face was ashen. He didn't expect that Zhao'an could not escape Su Xinghe's charm. In just a few hours, the desolate and unpopular Imperial Master had completely fallen. "National Master, don't be too presumptuous, Xinghe is my person."

"It's mine now, too."

Zhao'an raised the corner of his lips towards Mu Ranxuan for the first time, but Mu Ranxuan became so angry that he wanted to kill him. Zhao'an ignored his look, left a word, and walked straight to the inn.

"Can His Highness really be able to protect his sweetheart in his current situation?"

Mu Ranxuan paused as he stepped forward. What Zhaoan said happened to be the issue he least wanted to mention right now.

His father was unwilling to abdicate, and his adult younger brother was eyeing him. Mu Ranxuan closed his eyes and stood there for a long time without moving.

Zhao'an asked his subordinates to call for water, and he took Su Xinghe upstairs first. Looking at Su Xinghe's delicate features, Zhao'an hugged him firmly, but was unwilling to put him on the bed even though there was a bed.

"Sir, the water is here."

Zhao'an nodded, and after all his subordinates had taken off their clothes, he raised his hand and untied Su Xinghe's clothes, and put Su Xinghe, who was covered in marks all over his body, into the tub.