1 In the mermaid world

1 In the mermaid world, dress up as a changed mermaid and hypnotize your new husband

-----text------

When Su Xinghe opened his consciousness, he found himself at the bottom of the swimming pool. He was shocked and thought he was on the verge of drowning.

Su Xinghe subconsciously began to struggle, trying hard to swim upstream, but halfway, Su Xinghe suddenly found that he could breathe freely in the water.

The struggling movements suddenly stopped. Su Xinghe stopped his movements. He looked around, and finally focused on his lower body.

[Mermaid? ]

Su Xinghe looked at his dark blue fishtail and thought with some surprise, perhaps sensing his doubts, God, he will soon give you Su Xinghe's original memory and timeline.

While Su Xinghe accepted the memory in his mind, he swung his fish tail to adapt to this body that was different from before.

This is a world where mermaids and mermaids coexist. There is no such thing as a woman in this world, and the burden of reproducing offspring falls on the mermaids who have pregnant cavities.

Mermaids are precious and rare. Only those who have made great contributions to society and have extremely high points can go to the Mermaid Research Institute to exchange for a mermaid that best matches them.

The original body was a mermaid who was matched by the current marshal. He was supposed to live a life of being pampered by the marshal, but accidents always happened suddenly. On the first day when he took his original body back, the marshal fell in love with his good friend and subordinate. mermaid.

It happened that at this time, my friend didn't have much feelings for his mermaid, so the marshal came directly to his door and proposed to his friend the idea of changing his wife .

As long as it is a mermaid, the friend agreed. Without the original person knowing, his husband changed directly. After learning the truth later, the original person could not accept this fact and did not let his friend get close to him until his death. .

After his friend hit a wall with his original body, he gradually turned his attention to his former mermaid. After being in contact day and night, his friend finally fell in love with the mermaid he had replaced.

The next plot was nothing more than the hallucination of chasing his wife in the crematorium and having a threesome. Su Xinghe yawned boredly, and he put his head out of the water, lying on the edge of the pool and looking at his swinging fish tail.

I don't know if it was Su Xinghe's illusion, but he always felt that the original body's influence on him was much smaller this time, basically equivalent to zero.

Just when Su Xinghe lowered his head to think, clear footsteps came from beside him. Su Xinghe paused slightly, turned around and looked at the man who walked forward.

"Noel."

Noel was slightly stunned. He did not expect that the mermaid who had always been unwilling to pay attention to him took the initiative to call his name. While he was stunned, Su Xinghe gave him another order.

"Look at me."

Noel subconsciously followed the instructions, and after meeting Su Xinghe's blue eyes, Noel slowly lost consciousness.

"Come over and squat down."

Noel's height exceeded the mark of 1.9 meters by visual inspection. Among all the men Su Xinghe had experienced, Noel was also among the best. Su Xinghe raised his head and felt sore in his neck, and quickly ordered Noel to lower himself.

Noel naturally did as he was told. Su Xinghe touched his chin and gave his instructions nonchalantly.

"Noel, you will fall in love with me uncontrollably and have uncontrollable sexual desire for me. As long as you stay with me, you can do anything."

"Yes, I love you deeply..."

Hypnosis entered Noel's brain and made him repeat Su Xinghe's words subconsciously. While listening, Su Xinghe dishonestly reached into Noel's crotch, but he touched the shockingly heavy cock Afterwards, Su Xinghe smiled with satisfaction.

"Wake up or not."

As Su Xinghe finished speaking, Noel gradually regained consciousness. When he took a closer look, what caught his eye was a fish tail diving into the water.

"Xinghe..."

Noel felt lost. He squatted by the swimming pool and looked at the mermaid sliding in the water. It would be great if he could look at himself.

"Xinghe, are you hungry? Can I bring you some food?"

The mermaid didn't reply for a long time. Just when Noel was disappointed, the sound of something breaking out of the water reached his ears. Noel quickly raised his head and saw Su Xinghe looking at him with a cold face.

"I will be right back."

Noel understood Su Xinghe's consciousness in an instant. His eyes were astonishingly bright, and he immediately stood up and ran out. His look seemed dull, but it made Su Xinghe's mood very happy.

Worried that the mermaid would become impatient after waiting too long, Noel turned back as quickly as possible, carrying a large dinner plate in his hand.

"What do Xinghe want to eat?"

Su Xinghe glanced at the things on the plate and pointed at a piece of garlic bread. Noel took the bread and handed it to Su Xinghe's mouth.

Without the restraints of his original body, Su Xinghe stopped pretending. He leaned on the edge of the swimming pool, slowly opened his mouth, and ate what Noel handed over.

The tip of the red tongue was revealed in Noel's eyes as his lips opened. He swallowed hard and looked at Su Xinghe dreamily.

After Su Xinghe finished eating the bread, he opened his mouth very consciously, waiting for Noel to feed him again. After eating several pieces in a row, Su Xinghe's originally empty stomach was finally filled. When Noel handed over the food, He turned away and refused to be fed.

Noel regretfully put down the things in his hands. Before he could say anything, he saw Su Xinghe stretched out his index finger to wipe away the debris from the corner of his mouth, and then saw his index finger put into the corner of his mouth to suck.

With a bang, Noel felt like his head exploded. He stared straight at Su Xinghe and didn't even notice that the meat was getting hard.

Su Xinghe raised his eyebrows slightly. He took his hand out of his mouth and his eyes fell on Noel's crotch. Noel followed Su Xinghe's gaze and realized that he had an impolite erection.

"I'm sorry...it's going to be troublesome."

Noel was sweating profusely, trying to calm down his ecstasy, but the more he did this, the more Noel's cock was contradicting him. Not only did it not calm down, but it became even harder. .

Seeing Noel busy, Su Xinghe stood on the ground, jumped up from the swimming pool, and sat on the edge of the swimming pool.

"Noel."

A cold voice came to Noel's ears. Noel stopped his movements and looked at Su Xinghe nervously. Su Xinghe raised his hand and tapped Noel's flesh through the air. .

"Let it out and show it to me."

Noel didn't react for a long time. He blinked and turned red after confirming that he heard correctly.

His merman wants to watch him masturbate ...

This thought came to Noel's mind. He breathed quickly and unbuttoned the buttons and zippers tremblingly, releasing his steaming meat.