14 The final chapter

14 The final chapter, the mermaid was fucked and peed by Shuanglong, his pussy was filled with semen, and he had a high H

-----text-----

After eating the stick again, Su Xinghe's restless heart was suddenly satisfied. He hugged Noel and welcomed Noel's manipulation with a blushing face.

When Ratchett came back with the food, he saw such a lewd scene. He narrowed his eyes and walked over with the dinner plate.

"You feed the baby something first, so he doesn't get hungry."

Noel glanced at Ratchett and ordered, but he still showed no intention of stopping.

Ratchett raised his eyebrows, and before he could say anything, he noticed Su Xinghe's unusual expression. He looked at Noel again, saw him nodding, and understood.

"Baby, open your mouth."

Ratchett patiently fed Su Xinghe until he was six to seven times full. Then he threw the dinner plate aside. Ratchett unbuttoned the buttons one by one, with deep desire in his eyes. .

"Pick up the baby's tail."

Ratchett said. Although Noel did not speak, his actions already showed his answer.

Ratchett stepped forward, looked at the sunhole holding the big cock , stretched out his fingers and tentatively pushed it inside.

"Uhhhhhhh..."

Unexpectedly, Ratchett's fingers were swallowed by Su Xinghe smoothly, and there was no discomfort on his face. Seeing this, Ratchett immediately added his own fingers.

The power of estrus is greater than imagined. After swallowing four fingers in a row, Su Xinghe did not make a sound of pain. Instead, it became more and more sweet, just like the fingers and the cock Taken together, the pleasure brought to him was several times greater than before.

"You can come in."

Noel paid close attention to Su Xinghe's every move. Looking at Su Xinghe's confused look, he turned to Ratchett and said calmly.

Ratchett nodded slightly. He took out the dilated fingers from his hole and replaced them with his big purple-black meat cock.

"Ahhhhh..."

The thickness of the fingers was obviously not comparable to that of the meat. As Ratchett entered, Su Xinghe finally felt an unprecedented feeling of fullness. His eyes widened slightly and the tone of his voice changed.

"There's still a little bit left, we'll go in soon."

Ratchett kissed Su Xinghe's red lips, while comforting him, he continued his movements until the whole length of the cock was inserted. The three conjoined men couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"My belly is swollen."

During the break, Su Xinghe looked down at his belly and touched it with his hands with a hint of curiosity. Touching his belly through a layer of it, Ratchett also felt Su Xinghe's belly. The slight strength of Xinghe.

Ratchett swallowed and looked at the innocent Su Xinghe doing the most slutty things. Desire overcame his reason in an instant. He grabbed Su Xinghe's waist and moved with Noel. got up.

"Ahhhhhh...."

The terrifying feeling of crushing was always there, every part of the point was completely taken care of by the cock , leaving no room for Su Xinghe to breathe. The opportunity came, and after a while, Su Xinghe shook his body and let it out.