17 The secret love potion is fucked

17 The secret love potion is fucked, and the small world ends H

-----text-----

"Is your thing really okay?"

Mu Ran frowned. Although he enjoyed Su Xinghe's initiative, he also didn't want him to be a prisoner of sexual desire.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt the baby, just because of the medicine."

Lin Xushu glanced at Mu Ran coldly, looked at Su Xinghe whose eyes were unfocused, and injected a trace of demonic power into his body to speed up the metabolism of the drug.

"Uhhhhhh... faster... haaaaaaaa.."

The round little butt kept swallowing two terrifying giant things. It would be unbearable for ordinary people to swallow one, but Su Xinghe accepted it well.

"Uuuuhh.. Faster...haaaaaaaaa.."

Su Xinghe's state became more and more abnormal. Lin Xusu was stunned for a moment, and then realized with hindsight that the move he just made seemed to have had the opposite effect.

The consequence of accelerated metabolism is an increasingly sensitive body. Even if he was fucked hard, Su Xinghe could feel his body burning. His red eyes kept moaning, and tears fell from the corners of his eyes like strings of beads.

"You did a good job."

Lin Xusu stared blankly, and no longer reserved his strength, he pinched Su Xinghe's waist with great strength and sprinted in. The foam in the mouth mouth became thicker and thicker. They are all filled with the flavor of obscenity.

Lin Xusu knew that he was in the wrong, so he pursed his lips and followed Mu Ran's force.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... it's so fast...I'm going to be fucked so bad... ."

The slightly rough movements of the two demons relieved Su Xinghe's impatience just right. The tears gradually stopped, but the moans became more and more wavy.

"Fuck, I can't bear it anymore."

Shi Mao, who could only scratch the scraps, was not happy. Su Xinghe's lingering moans made his heart flutter. The flesh underneath him was so swollen that it was about to explode.

He stood up violently. He stood up, held his flesh stick and put it to Su Xinghe's mouth.

"Lick it baby."

The smell of semen entered Su Xinghe's nose. He turned his head blankly and took the head into his mouth with a whimper. He pressed the tip of his tongue against the semen mouth and licked it continuously. Roll the drained Qingye into your mouth.

"It's so cool..."

Shi Mao raised his head with a happy look on his face. Lin Xusu glanced at him and used his hand to connect the other neglected stick with Su Xinghe's. Circle it and move it in the right position.

"Uhhhhhhhh...hahhhhh..."

Go quickly from a distance. Su Xinghe's whole body was tightly wrapped by the three demons. Only the lustful ones appeared from time to time. Su Xinghe was surrounded by male auras and was not awake at all. possible.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe spit out Shimao's cock , followed by a burst of twitching, kinky water kept gushing out, covering the hole The foam of was washed away completely.

"Squirted? So sensitive."

Not long after they fucked, they ejaculated. Mu Ran and Lin Xusu wanted to persevere, but the power of the squirting pussys should not be underestimated. The sexy flesh contracted and penetrated into the semen mouth. Lin Xusu's throat rolled, and he couldn't help but confess.