13 The python turned into a human and Deng Gui was stimulated

-----text-----

When Su Xinghe came into contact with the first ray of sunlight in the morning, he opened his tired eyes. What caught his eyes was not the white sheets, but a man's chest.

"Baby, are you awake?"

A hoarse voice came from above his head, and Su Xinghe looked at the man in front of him blankly.

"Ah Su?"

The man groaned, lowered his head to capture Su Xinghe's red lips, inserted his tongue inside and stirred wildly.

"Haha...we still need to record a show..."

Su Xinghe lowered his hands to the man's chest. The semi-hard but not soft muscles felt surprisingly good, and Su Xinghe couldn't help but squeeze them.

"If you recruit me again, I won't be able to get out of bed."

Lin Xushu pinched the tip of Su Xinghe's buttocks, and the two extremely flamboyant cock were pressed against his lower abdomen. Su Xinghe was frightened for a second, and went to Lin Xushu's get off work to please him. A kiss fell.

"Get up, are you okay?"

Lin Xusu didn't mean to embarrass Su Xinghe too much. He took Su Xinghe up and reached down with one hand, wanting to check the condition of the sao point.

After eating two big dicks last night, just one night later, Su Xinghe's slutty point was back to its original state.

Lin Xusu inserted a finger into the pussy , and found that apart from being a little moist, the pussy was actually tighter than when he fucked him for the first time.

"What a naughty baby."

Lin Xushu sighed with emotion, Su Xinghe's face turned red, and he patted Lin Xushu's chest gently.

"Hurry up and let go...haha..."

Lin Xusu maliciously pushed it in a few times before leaving. Su Xinghe moaned a few times, and his sexual desire was inevitably aroused.

"bad."

Lin Xushu hugged the little man and kissed him again and again. He had never met Su Xinghe until now. Why didn't he think this little star was so in line with his heart before?

The two lingered on the bed for a while, and when Su Xinghe appeared in front of everyone, his eyes were still full of charm.

Liu Xuanzhi glanced at Su Xinghe several times and wiped away the weirdness in his heart. If he hadn't known that Su Xinghe lived in the same villa with him, Liu Xuanzhi would have thought that he had gone out and done something shameful.

The two monsters, the wolf and the tiger, were so upset. They were both Su Xinghe's lovers, so why did the bug always get in front of them, even when he was recovering?

The boa constrictor returned to his human body, and the people who were recording the show with Su Xinghe naturally turned into his puppets. During this period, the tiger demon kept coming to Su Xinghe's side, completely ignoring the director and other people's calls.

"Then I will be paired with Teacher Su today."

Deng Gui was obviously happy to see such a scene. He stood firmly beside Su Xinghe and refused to move. The director had no choice but to agree to his request.

[Tsk, tsk, tsk, you kid. ]

[It's the end of the year, hey hey hey...]

[His thoughts are so obvious, Guigui is careful not to let him go to bed when he goes back [laughs evilly]]