14 The stepbrother is in estrus

14 The stepbrother is in estrus and uses his cunt to squeeze his brother's male juice, and the brother proposes successfully H

------text------

"Baby......"

Song Yan subconsciously called Su Xinghe, but Su Xinghe just turned around and had no intention of paying any attention to Song Yan.

Song Yan tried his best to resist the pleasure brought by the sexy hole. He opened the bedside table with a wave of his hand. Only then did Su Xinghe's current appearance completely fall into Song Yan's eyes.

"Haa......Still...... Hmmmm...... It's not enough, ahh......hhhh.."

Su Xinghe's pretty little face was all red, and his eyes were blurry and unfocused, as if the only thing he could sense was the meat he was still swallowing.

Seeing his appearance, Song Yan didn't say much, and just used this position to exert force, going straight in and out, fucking Su Xinghe so hard that he screamed and couldn't even vomit.

"Haaaah... uh uh uh ah... I'm going to cum..."

The Omega who was in estrus was even more sensitive than before. After Song Yan fucked him for dozens of times, Su Xinghe more or less leaked, soaking the sheets underneath him as if he was leaking urine.

"How sexy."

Song Yan turned over and pressed Su Xinghe under him. In just a moment, Su Xinghe, who was still at high tide just now, pestered Song Yan again, begging for help with a look of infatuation.

"Big cock...Haaaaaaa..."

Song Yan didn't delay for too long, and broke through the barrier in one fell swoop and went straight to Huanglong. He easily pushed open Su Xinghe's palace cavity, letting his own fluid cover the entire cavity wall.

During this period, Song Yanzhong also observed Su Xinghe's expression for a while, and after confirming that there was no other emotion on his face except joy, Song Yan felt relieved, and every time he pumped and thrusted, he felt It takes a full turn inside the uterine cavity before he is willing to do so.

"Haaaaaa.. tomorrow before you and I need semen ...Give me aahhh."

Song Yan was unprepared and was directly stuck in the tightened hole , unable to move. The juicy flesh squeezed Song Yan's cock hard. , and there were flesh thorns that pierced into the eyes of the flesh stick. Song Yan only felt a numbness, and the next second it was revealed inside.

Song Yan's mouth twitched. This really meant that he had the shortest record. He couldn't help but pat Su Xinghe's butt if he wanted to be here, but what he got in return was another courtship from him.

Fortunately, Song Yan had learned the relevant knowledge in advance and understood that this was a normal phenomenon for Su Xinghe. He held Su Xinghe in his arms and started attacking again. "Ahhhhhh...."

For three whole days, the two of them never left their lower bodies except to go to the toilet. Su Xinghe's lower abdomen had been swollen with semen. At first glance, one would have thought that he was already three months pregnant.

"Be good, eat something first."

Song Yan's voice was hoarse, and he looked helplessly at Su Xinghe, who was twisting on his body. His estrus period had reached the end. If he didn't eat something, he might not feel well after the estrus period.

"Haaaaah...brother, feed me...aaaah aaaah..."

Su Xinghe opened his mouth and seduced Song Yan in front of him. Song Yan was fighting in his heart, but in the end, he still cared about Su Xinghe and gained the upper hand.

Seeing that Su Xinghe was staggering and unable to eat, Song Yan simply turned around and stuffed it into his mouth, then held it and put it into Su Xinghe's mouth.

If this happened in the past, Su Xinghe would never have been willing to accept such a thing, but being dominated by his estrus period, he could not only accept it, but also pestered Song Yan to ask for it.

"Uh-huh-huh...huh-huh-huh..."

After finishing the meal, Su Xinghe's sao point also took a new dose of semen . After three days, Su Xinghe twisted subconsciously.

But this time was different from the previous one. Su Xinghe didn't twist twice before he lost to sudden sleepiness. Looking at Su Xinghe who collapsed in his arms, Song Yan took out his wet penis with a calm look on his face. The cock popped out and hit Su Xinghe's buttocks hard.

Song Yan put Su Xinghe on the bed and didn't clean up the marks he left on him. He rubbed the glands on the back of Su Xinghe's neck, with deep satisfaction in his eyes.

The day after Su Xinghe's estrus came, he and Su Xinghe completed their lifelong mark.

"You are mine."

Song Yan leaned down and said these words possessively. Su Xinghe, who was sleeping, let out an unconscious whisper, as if responding to Song Yan's words.

After his estrus period, Su Xinghe slept for two full days before he opened his eyes in confusion. Having learned the lesson from the last time, Song Yan was waiting by the bed this time. After noticing Su Xinghe's movements, he immediately gathered around. Go up and hold him in your arms.

"Elder brother......"

Su Xinghe opened his mouth and shouted in the same hoarse voice. Song Yan didn't think there was anything wrong, but Su Xinghe covered his mouth in horror.

"It's just overuse. Brother will get some medicine for the baby and it will be fine later."

Song Yan teased the corner of Su Xinghe's mouth in a funny way, and then calmed his mood. Su Xinghe lay in Song Yan's arms, smelling the pheromones coming from his body.

"Brother, something leaked out."

Su Xinghe looked at Song Yan shyly. Song Yan was stunned for a moment. After he realized what he was doing, he hugged Su Xinghe in his arms and strode into the bathroom.

"Baby, can you soak for a while? I'll make you something to eat."

Although Su Xinghe was a little reluctant to give up, he still nodded obediently. Song Yan kissed Su Xinghe's forehead lovingly, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Su Xinghe soaked alone in the bathroom for a long time without seeing Song Yan come in again. He slapped the water surface unhappily, and then he changed his mind after daring to mark him. The alpha was really bothered!

After waiting and waiting, Song Yan was nowhere to be seen. Su Xinghe couldn't sit still anymore. He got up from the bathtub, wrapped himself in a blanket and walked out.

But when Su Xinghe left the bathroom, what he saw in front of him made him stay where he was.

The ordinary bedroom between them was transformed by Song Yan into a dreamy one. There were many balloons, flowers and candles, which moved Su Xinghe, who was an omage, to tears.

Song Yan saw Su Xinghe's reaction and secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the online method was still useful.

"What are you doing..."

Su Xinghe looked at Song Yan nervously, fearing that what he did was not what he expected.

"Baby, will you marry me?"

Fortunately, Song Yan lived up to Su Xinghe's expectations. He knelt down on one knee, took out a small box from his pocket and slowly opened it in front of Su Xinghe.

Looking at the ring in Song Yan's hand, Su Xinghe nodded. His eager look made Song Yan dumbfounded. He solemnly put the ring on Su Xinghe's hand.

Su Xinghe looked at the ring on the quilt, threw off his bathrobe and threw himself into Song Yan's arms.