3 The stepbrother was caught masturbating at home

3 The stepbrother was caught masturbating at home and invited his brother to watch a horror movie.

-----text-----

When Su Xinghe returned home, he had no time to care about Song Yan's thoughts at the moment. He was dragged around the empty villa all the way to his room.

Su Xinghe kept the door open and took out something from his pocket. He unfolded the thing in his hand, and it turned out to be the pair of underwear that Song Yan had disappeared from.

The smell of his underwear was very strong, and it was also stained with Song Yan's pheromones. Su Xinghe's eyes gradually blurred, and he fell limply on the bed, sniffing the smell gently with his nose.

"Uh-huh...brother...uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe moved his penis through his pants. He put his underwear next to his face, imagining the scene of Song Yan and himself having sex.

Gradually, Su Xinghe was no longer satisfied with simple friction. He struggled to take off his pants, lay on the bed and raised his butt high. He took a deep breath of Song Yan's remaining pheromones and inserted his fingers. Entering the dripping cave.

"Ahhhhh... so comfortable... haaaaaaaaa.. Brother..."

Since there was no one else in the villa, Su Xinghe screamed very wildly, and his hole made an ambiguous water-stained sound when he played with it. All of this was seen by Song Yan who followed him.

The seductive omaage was lying on the bed, calling to himself tenderly, with his underwear next to him. Song Yan clenched his fists, and it took a lot of effort to resist the idea of breaking in.

"Uhhhhhhhhh... I'm cumming... haaaaaaah..."

Accompanied by a burst of screams, Su Xinghe leaked out of his body. At the moment when he spurted out semen fluid and saucy water, he seemed to have lost all strength and fell heavily. on the bed.

Seeing his stepbrother gasping for breath in the room, Song Yan's eyes darkened and he quietly left the room.

Su Xinghe didn't notice Song Yan's arrival and departure. His mind that was filled with sexual desire gradually came to his senses. He looked at the underwear in his hand and couldn't help but hold his forehead.

Although every time he travels to a different body, he will be affected by the original personality to some extent, but this is the first time that Su Xinghe has encountered such a serious impact. The original person's obsession with Song Yan is really beyond the ordinary two. To describe it in one word.

Su Xinghe stood up and wanted to clean himself up. He looked at the pair of underwear and struggled for a long time, but couldn't resist the crazy nature in his heart and carefully put it away.

The next day, Song Yan cleaned up after training early and was about to go home. When Qiao Tong saw him and was about to say hello, he saw that Song Yan was in a hurry and didn't notice his presence at all.

"That's weird, where is Old Song going?"

Xiao Xizhao looked up and continued to do his own thing with his head down.

"Brother! You're back~"

As soon as Su Xinghe brought the soup and sat down, Song Yan opened the door and came in from the outside. His eyes lit up and he immediately ran over and threw himself into Song Yan's arms.

"Sorry, have you waited too long?"

Su Xinghe immediately shook his head, hugged Song Yan's neck and refused to let go.