9 My brother and I met our roommates

9 My brother and I met our roommates. After training, he was carried into the mecha by his brother.

-------text------

"Hey, it's Lao Song."

Qiao Tong's eyes lit up, and he immediately stretched out his hand to tug Xiao Xizhao. Xiao Xizhao looked in the direction he indicated, and as expected saw Su Xinghe who came with Song Yan.

"Come on, let's go say hello."

Qiao Tong pulled Xiao Xizhao over without any explanation. Xiao Xizhao staggered, but he didn't object.

"Let go, I will leave on my own."

Qiao Tong clicked his tongue. This friend of his was good at everything, but he didn't like to interact with others.

"Is Lao Song coming to train?"

Song Yan nodded and introduced Su Xinghe gently.

"This is Qiao Tong and Xiao Xizhao, both are my brother's friends."

"Hello."

Su Xinghe naturally knew Song Yan, his two roommates, and the original body had secretly investigated them long before that. Among them, the one that made the original body fear the most was Xiao Xizhao.

Although the original person didn't understand why he was afraid of an alpha, every time he saw Xiao Xizhao, he would feel a strong sense of crisis in his heart.

In fact, the original person's vigilance was correct. Xiao Xizhao was indeed Song Yan's original wife in the original world line. He was not an alpha, but an omage pretending to be A.

It is already a cliched plot line. Alpha and Omage, who are roommates, have been in love for a long time. They accidentally discovered their true identity due to the coercion of the male supporting actor. They only got a little entangled and happily came together.

And Su Xinghe happened to be the male partner. After his methods were exposed, Song Yan was disgusted with the original person's obsession with him. After confirming their relationship with Xiao Xizhao, he backhandedly sent the original person to his father who was far away on the border.

Song Yan's father married him to a non-commissioned officer of average fitness when he was at a suitable age. He was unable to resist and spent his whole life in depression.

Thinking of this, Su Xinghe suddenly reached out and pinched Song Yan's waist. Song Yan's expression changed slightly and he held Su Xinghe's hand calmly. Su Xinghe ignored it and continued to pinch Song Yan's only tender flesh.

"Hello, my name is Su Xinghe."

"Hello, hello, I have heard from Lao Song about you a long time ago, but I have never seen you."

Qiao Tong smiled and leaned forward, looking at Su Xinghe with obsession in his eyes. It turned out that Song Yan's stepbrother was so good-looking. If he had known that he would have had sex first.

Song Yan's face darkened, and he ignored the pain in his waist and hugged Su Xinghe into his arms.

"It's not too late to see you now. Maybe you can attend our wedding in a few days."

Song Yan looked at Qiao Tong with a half-smile, with a hint of coldness in his tone, which immediately made Qiao Tong wake up from Su Xinghe's beauty.

"Oh, Lao Song, don't be angry, I'm not joking."

Qiao Tong spoke sarcastically, but only he knew that the disappointment in his heart was real.

Seeing Song Yan's nervous look, Xiao Xizhao understood that Song Yan had a deep love for Su Xinghe. There was a trace of confusion in his eyes. Didn't Song Yan hate the delicate omage the most before?