2 Hid under the quilt and swallowed Orion's cock

2 Hid under the quilt and swallowed Orion's cock, rubbing the cock with his butt to seduce Orion's micro H

-----text-----

Xiao Lei was confused, turned over and sat on the bed, first held Su Xinghe in his arms, and then wrapped him in the quilt tightly.

Su Xinghe was also shocked by Xiao Lei's actions. When he realized what he was doing, his eyes widened in displeasure.

The voice of the man outside the house was particularly familiar. It was the brother he was having trouble with. Su Xinghe pinched Xiao Lei's flesh in displeasure. Xiao Lei patted Su Xinghe through the quilt, thinking to appease his emotions.

"Brother Xiao?"

The voice came to mind again, and it was even closer. The next second there was a knock on Xiao Lei's door. Xiao Lei had no choice but to open his mouth.

"What's up?"

"Amu made some vermicelli and asked me to bring it to you."

Luo Yangyu responded, ignoring Xiao Lei's reply, pushing the door open and entering the house.

"Brother Xiao, why are you lying on the bed?"

Although it was getting dark now, it was not yet time to go to bed. Xiao Lei gave a stiff hum and didn't know how to explain it.

Su Xinghe didn't care about Xiao Lei's activities. Hearing Luo Yangyu's intimacy with Xiao Lei, he gritted his teeth in displeasure, then reached out and took off Xiao Lei's pants little by little.

"Brother Xiao, are you feeling unwell?"

Luo Yangyu looked at Xiao Lei worriedly, and stepped forward to touch Xiao Lei's head with his hand, but he turned away from him.

Luo Yangyu retracted his hand in embarrassment, and for a moment he knew that he was being abrupt. However, Luo Yangyu looked at Xiao Lei's profile, and Luo Yangyu felt hot in his heart.

He has liked men since his previous life, and he also likes tall and powerful men like Xiao Lei. In his original world, he could only endure it hard. When he first came to this place, what made him happiest was to be able to openly disclose his sexual orientation.

It can be said that Luo Yangyu fell in love with Xiao Lei at first sight. In his heart, Xiao Lei had already been his, so he lost some sense of propriety in the process of getting along with him.

Although Luo Yangyu was not happy now that he was being avoided by Xiao Lei, he also knew that he had crossed the line. In order to show his thoughtfulness, Luo Yangyu immediately wanted to say goodbye to Xiao Lei.

"Brother Xiao, you need to rest first, and I will go back first. Remember to eat if you are hungry."

Xiao Lei's mind was no longer on Luo Yangyu. He nodded, watched Luo Yangyu disappear from his sight, and then suddenly opened the quilt.

Suddenly regaining the light, Su Xinghe blinked blankly, and then spit out the meat in his mouth bit by bit under Xiao Lei's forbearing eyes.

"The smell is so strong. It's been a long time since Brother Xiao has leaked."

Su Xinghe tilted his head and put the hot big meat stick on his face. His moist and glossy red lips said Lang Sultry words, Xiao Lei His head exploded with a bang, and he looked at Su Xinghe unable to recover.

Idiot, Su Xinghe's eyes kept smiling. He licked a few more bites of the meat. After finding that it was extremely hard, he slowly straightened up and removed his obscenity in front of Xiao Lei. pants, and then sat on Xiao Lei's body.

"Uh-huh~"

Su Xinghe's body trembled, and was immediately made weak by the heat from Xiao Lei. He delicately fell on Xiao Lei's body and tapped Xiao Lei's lips with his fingertips.

"Brother Xiao is so hard. My guy is really not as good as you."

Su Xinghe was really soft everywhere, even the stick and bag were so soft that it made him panic. Xiao Lei's throat was dry. Under Su Xinghe's temptation, he could no longer think of anything else.

"You, you come down first."

Xiao Lei tried to move Su Xinghe away, but Su Xinghe immediately straightened up and took Xiao Lei's thick lips into his mouth.

The sound of squeaking water resounded throughout the space. Su Xinghe licked Xiao Lei's lips with his own body fluids, and tentatively stretched out the tip of his tongue, trying to pry open the gap.

The process was easier than Su Xinghe thought. His small tongue quickly entered Xiao Lei's mouth. Su Xinghe did not hold back and teased Xiao Lei's big tongue with all his strength.

Xiao Lei gradually became addicted to it, and his hands that had resisted him slowly came back, holding Su Xinghe tightly. He had a strong learning ability, and it didn't take long for him to become the guest, kissing Su Xinghe until he couldn't breathe.

"Uh huh... huh huh..."

They didn't know how long they kissed. It wasn't until Su Xinghe couldn't breathe that Xiao Lei reluctantly let go of him.

A silver thread connected their separated lips, which looked unreasonably attractive. Xiao Lei's eyes darkened, and he licked it with his big tongue, kissing Su Xinghe's lips heavily before leaving.

Su Xinghe spat out a mouthful of water after being kissed, which wetted Xiao Lei's pants. He twisted his buttocks to let his own meat and Xiao Lei's The cock was ground against each other twice. Just this action made both of them numb.

"Brother Xiao~"

Su Xinghe put his hand into Xiao Lei's clothes, caressed his distinct muscles, and looked at him lovingly.

Xiao Lei hugged Su Xinghe. Although his flesh was so hard that it hurt, he still felt a little hesitant in his heart.

Su Xinghe was not willing to let the meat fly away. He twisted his butt and grinded the two cock continuously. Xiao Lei took a breath and closed his hands again.

"You hurt me."

Su Xinghe looked at him strangely, and then started to take off Xiao Lei's clothes. Looking at the bronzed skin, Su Xinghe swallowed his saliva. He hadn't done this for a long time.

"Please help me take it off~"

Su Xinghe grabbed Xiao Lei's clothes and spoke in a coquettish tone. When Xiao Lei heard this, his heart softened and his flesh became even harder.

Xiao Lei stretched his hand towards Su Xinghe's collar and watched as the clothes faded away little by little, exposing the snow-white skin to his sight. Xiao Lei felt his nose feel hot, as if something was flowing out.

"Pfft, what an idiot."

Su Xinghe couldn't stop giggling, but he didn't expect that just by taking off his clothes, he could see his nose bleeding.

Xiao Lei touched his nose and wiped the blood on his clothes. He looked at Su Xinghe smiling like a flower, but he was not angry at all.

The clothes were piled on the waist, and Su Xinghe did not take action to deal with them. He grabbed the clothes and lifted them up, exposing their lower bodies to the air.

Xiao Lei's mouth was dry. He knew that he should turn his head immediately and not look any further. His eyes seemed to be glued to Su Xinghe and he refused to move away for a moment.

"Haaah... Xiao Lang... so awesome... ahhh..."

Su Xinghe faced Xiao Lei's burning gaze and twisted up and down on his meat. Xiao Lei swallowed his saliva and still didn't move. Su Xinghe looked at the hot spots on his neck. The blue veins appeared, and his eyes flashed with satisfaction.

"Uh-huh, ah-ah, gone...Xiao Lang..."

Before Xiao Lei could break through, Su Xinghe couldn't bear it anymore. His sensitive body trembled, and the little meat cock was shot out. Dots of sperm came out. The liquid fell on Xiao Lei's lower abdomen and flesh stick , looking extremely lustful.

Xiao Lei gasped secretly and couldn't bear it any longer. He raised his hand and pinched Su Xinghe's waist.