18 Broke up with the heroine

18 Broke up with the heroine, took the initiative to seduce the protagonist in the entrance hall, and had a creampie and oral sex with a high H

------text-----

"You, you guys!"

Liu Ru pointed at Su Xinghe and He Qing tremblingly, her face suddenly turning green and white.

Su Xinghe didn't expect He Qing to kiss him so suddenly. He pushed He Qing awkwardly. Instead of pushing him away, He Qing tightened his hand on Su Xinghe's waist.

"Homosexual, disgusting, I didn't expect you to be such a person!"

Liu Ru felt that she was a joke when the golden turtle son-in-law she liked came together with her former licking dog. She became angry and cursed in front of the two of them.

"There is no need for an outsider like you to worry about the matter between Xinghe and me."

Seeing that Su Xinghe's face turned pale, He Qing's eyes flashed with warmth and anger. He looked down at Liu Ru. His gaze sent chills down Liu Ru's spine, and her rationality suddenly came back. Liu Ru moved her lips, her expression stiff.

"Baby, let's go back."

He Qing hugged Su Xinghe tenderly and took him away half-forcedly. Perhaps hurt by Liu Ru's words, Su Xinghe seemed a little silent along the way. He Qing saw this and took him away the moment he entered the house. Pressed against the wall.

"Baby, do you regret it?"

Su Xinghe was confused by He Qing's actions. He looked at He Qing doubtfully, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"I regret getting involved with us."

He Qing rubbed Su Xinghe's lips with his thumb, and his eyes turned red little by little as he looked at it.

"No."

Su Xinghe felt the pain and spoke in a low voice. Seeing that He Qing was showing signs of darkening, Su Xinghe spoke angrily.

"You won't let me go even if I regret it. Besides...it's quite comfortable."

Su Xinghe spoke softer and quieter, but He Qing still heard every word. The aura around him instantly became warmer, and the movements of his hands became much gentler.

"I'm sorry, baby, did I hurt you?"

He Qing felt a little distressed when he looked at his swollen lips. He leaned forward and stretched out his tongue to lick it gently, as if he was healing the cub.

"Well......"

Su Xinghe was a little moved by He Qing's licking, and the little toy they stuffed in this morning was still exerting force. Su Xinghe's face gradually turned red. He looked at He Qing in confusion, and couldn't help but open his mouth to put his Hold it with the tip of your tongue.

He Qing was stunned for a moment, then he turned around and kissed Su Xinghe until his legs softened. He held Su Xinghe's waist and kneaded his buttocks ambiguously with one hand.

"Want it?"

Su Xinghe was a little shy, but nodded boldly. He Qing swallowed his saliva and kissed him again.

Clothes were everywhere in the entrance hall. Su Xinghe fell naked on the ground, with a thick cock constantly moving in and out of his perky butt.

"Haaaaaaa, so good..., and more..."

"Why don't you take the initiative today?"

He Qing gasped for breath, and the movements below him seemed to be leaving an afterimage. Su Xinghe pinched his nipples with a look of lust on his face, and his acupuncture point continued to spit out lustful water , He Qing can't be hooked.