15 I had an affair with my brother-in-law in the car

15 I had an affair with my brother-in-law in the car, and I caught Su's mother having an affair, prelude to the hot spring play H

------text-----

The driver was Su Yian. His driving skills were very good and there were no obvious bumps along the way. This should have been commendable, but in this situation, it made Su Xinghe miserable.

The original comfort of being filled gradually disappeared, replaced by an itching sensation spreading from deep inside. Su Xinghe twisted his butt impatiently. He glanced at Su Wei and others beside him, and used his ability without hesitation.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh..."

Su Xinghe leaned forward and hugged the back of the chair in front of him. He raised his buttocks and kept swallowing Huo Wangxuan's cock.

"Haaa...."

Having sex in front of others made Su Xinghe feel particularly stimulating. He tried hard to contract his sao acupoints. When he noticed Su Wei's eyes sweeping over him, Su Xinghe's body trembled and he vomited. Big mouth dirty water.

Huo Wangxuan's throat rolled. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand, placed it on Su Xinghe's waist, and then slightly manipulated his pussy .

"Uhhhh... so good... harder..."

From the corner of his eye, Su Xinghe caught a glimpse of Su Wei's unaware look. He gasped twice and lifted his buttocks along with Huo Wangxuan's strength. For a moment, the sound of water stains spread throughout the workshop.

Su Wei and Su's mother tightened their legs at the same time. Uneasiness flashed across their faces, and they couldn't understand why they suddenly fell in love.

Unable to be noticed by others, Su Xinghe and Huo Wangxuan became more and more bold in their movements. During the three-hour journey, Su Xinghe was completely immersed in sexual desire.

"Haaaaa I'm cumming again...Ahhh.."

As he neared his destination, Su Xinghe once again reached orgasm. His slut had already had a round of semen in his slut. , Huo Wangxuan glanced at the scenery outside the window, without any reservation, he shot all the semen into Su Xinghe's body.

"Is Xinghe's leg numb? Brother-in-law, can you take you into the house and rest?"

After arriving at the destination, Su Xinghe's legs became weak and he couldn't move for a while. After noticing the strange looks from Su's mother and Su Wei, Huo Wangxuan took the initiative to speak, picked up Su Xinghe and walked to the hotel.

"Wangxuan!"

Su Wei spoke angrily, but she couldn't stop Huo Wangxuan from leaving at all. She bit her lips and walked into her room after feeling the mud between her thighs.

"Honey~ let's go take a rest too."

Su's mother hugged Su Yian's arm, and the lust in her eyes couldn't stop. Su Yian frowned and broke free from Su's mother's restraints without leaving any trace.

"Xinghe looks a little uncomfortable, I'll go take a look."

"husband!"

After being abandoned by Su Yian once, Su's mother's heart became cold. Recalling Su Yian's indifference to her, Su's mother's heart skipped a beat. He must have discovered something.

"No, don't scare yourself."

Mother Su touched her chest and stood there talking to herself. After a while, she straightened her chest and walked into the hotel with a calm face.

"The baby was so happy on the road that it made his father and brother suffocate."

Seeing Su Xinghe's legs spread wide and enjoying Huo Wangxuan's cleansing, Su Yian's eyes darkened for a moment, and he came to Su Xinghe's side and groped his cheek.

"Hmm... Then can the baby lick it for daddy?"

Su Xinghe looked at Su Yian innocently, and restlessly touched Su Yian's crotch with his little hand. Su Yian was obviously extremely hard, but he still shook his head and rejected Su Xinghe.

"Wait until night...Daddy wants to fuck you in the hot springs."

Su Xinghe's face turned red, and he looked forward to Su Yian's words. He licked the corners of his mouth and nodded obediently.

"Put your clothes on first, don't catch a cold."

Su Mo stepped forward, pulled Su Xinghe's body gently, and then started to help him get dressed. Su Xinghe was seduced by his gentleness and nuzzled into Su Mo's arms lovingly.

Su Mo hugged Su Xinghe with a smile, while the other two men looked at the naughty baby on the bed. The scene was filled with warmth for a moment.

It was evening in a blink of an eye. After taking a rest after the meal, Su Xinghe looked particularly excited about going to the hot spring.

"Slow down, don't fall."

Su Yian followed Su Xinghe. Su Mo and Huo Wangxuan had already arrived at the hot spring. He accompanied Su Xinghe back to get his things.

"Well, I made some desserts, just for you to eat in the hot springs."

Accompanied by Su Yian, Su Xinghe returned to the room smoothly. He found a lunch box from his luggage and was about to turn back and go to the hot spring. However, something went wrong on the way back.

"Uhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh.., you know how to fuck...ha..."

"Slut, isn't your husband satisfied with you? He bites so hard."

Along with the fierce banging sounds, the obscene words of the men and women kept reaching the ears of Su Xinghe and Su Yian. Su Xinghe's eyes lit up, and he pulled Su Yian and got stuck in a blind corner. The probe saw the faces of the two people clearly.

Su Xinghe didn't know the man, but he was very familiar with the woman. Su Xinghe looked at Su Yian with a face full of ridicule. He didn't know if Su Yian would be angry when he saw the scene of his wife stealing someone.

The old man Su Yian pinched Su Xinghe's cheek on the ground, and there was no sign of it rising at all, as if he was not the one who was cuckolded.

Seeing that Su Yian had no reaction, Su Xinghe lost his temper at the moment. He squeezed Su Yian's palm, and the two quietly left the place without disturbing the two people having sex at all.

When Su Xinghe and Su Yian arrived at the hot spring, Huo Wangxuan and Su Mo had already taken a dip. Seeing Su Xinghe coming, Huo Wangxuan waved leisurely.

"Come here baby."

"Well, come right away."

Su Xinghe put the lunch box aside, lowered his head and untied his clothes, and soon he was completely naked.

Su Xinghe ignored the gazes of the other three men. He happily went down to the hot spring and splashed around, like a baby playing in the water.

Su Yian, who was about to make a move, felt his heart soften when he saw this. He suppressed the desire in his heart and planned to let Su Xinghe play first.

After finally waiting for Su Xinghe to enjoy himself to the fullest, Su Yian and the other three looked at him with eyes that could burst into flames. Su Xinghe blinked and swam in front of Su Yian.

"I want to eat daddy's big cock ~"

Su Xinghe deliberately kept his voice low, but he didn't expect Su Yian to accept it well. He raised the corners of his mouth, stood up under Su Xinghe's gaze, and sat on the edge of the hot spring. The black and purple cock , just standing upright in front of Su Xinghe.

"Come here, baby, help daddy suck it."

Su Xinghe shrank back and moved closer to him.