16 Licking his husband's cock in the study room

16 Licking his husband's cock in the study room, Yingge comes to seduce Xia Boshan's little H

-----text-----

"Your Highness!"

Yingge exclaimed and subconsciously pulled the quilt aside to wrap herself tightly. The man glanced at the unconscious horseman on the ground with a sinister look. If he hadn't been afraid of disturbing the situation, he would have died long ago.

Yingge's originally rosy face suddenly turned pale. She looked at the man tremblingly, fearing that he would suddenly violently kill her.

"How much have you accomplished in the tasks I assigned you?"

The man moved his eyes away from the groom and stared straight at Yingge. Yingge was trembling, but she didn't dare to hide anything.

When the man saw this, his eyes became colder and colder, looking at Yingge as if he were looking at a dead thing.

"Your Highness, spare your life. It's not that the slave family is unwilling. It's actually the chief minister who doesn't want to be interested in the slave family."

The desire to survive reached its peak at this moment. Yingge staggered off the bed, hugged the man's thigh, and inadvertently swept her red lips across the man's crotch.

Even though he knew Yingge's little thoughts, the man's eyes were still dark when he was provoked. He reached out and pinched Yingge's chin and spoke indifferently.

"If the mission fails, you don't have to live anymore."

Yingge nodded quickly, knowing that the man was willing to let her go. Looking at his handsome features, Yingge couldn't help but have other thoughts.

"Your Highness, the slave family can't get close to the chief minister now, so you have to help me."

Yingge spoke coquettishly, opened her mouth to take the man's finger, and kept licking it with her tongue.

"Tell the secret guard what you want, as long as the mission can be completed."

The man said casually, his anger gradually subsided under Yingge's teasing. He pressed Yingge's tongue with his thumb, and as expected, he heard a sweet gasp.

"The slave family serves His Highness."

Yingge opened her mouth timidly, opened the man's pants with her small hands, and took the slightly erect penis into her mouth.

The man half-squinted his eyes, clasped Yingge's head with his hands and pushed it down hard. Yingge wretched and opened his throat without daring to resist, so that he could swallow the cock even more.

The man who was satisfied with being served gradually relaxed his vigilance, and therefore missed the dark shadows that came and went in the dark.

"You read that correctly?"

"Absolutely true."

Xia Changfeng spoke firmly, Xia Boshan straightened his sleeves and silently narrowed his eyes.

Unexpectedly, the daughter given by the emperor turned out to be the third prince's person behind his back.

"The crown prince's position is so secure, but the third prince still refuses to give up."

In recent years, the old emperor has become more and more stupid. The prince with outstanding ability has long been regarded as the next successor by everyone, and even the old emperor has not made any attempt to mobilize him.

The third prince has always been an invisible person in the court. I didn't expect that he would use such unsavory methods behind his back.

"Find an opportunity to expose the Third Prince's movements to the Crown Prince."