7 Nangong fucked him to orgasm on the sofa

7 Nangong fucked him to orgasm on the sofa, Duanmu came home and broke up the affair H

-----text-----

After realizing that he had been deceived, Su Xinghe opened his eyes wide and felt that his slutty hole was stuffed to the brim. His body went limp and he almost fell down on the sofa.

Nangong Quxuan put his arms around Su Xinghe's waist, with a comfortable expression on his face. He was not a chick, but Nangong Quxuan never thought that having sex would be so satisfying.

"No wonder Duanmu wants to hide you. Ha, uncle, you make me feel so good."

Nangong Quxuan put his big hand through the side of the apron and saw that Su Xinghe's breasts were completely wrapped in it. The soft yet hard touch made him extremely memorable.

"Don't...hahahaha it's too big..."

Su Xinghe shook his head in confusion, what's going on with high school students nowadays? They all grow so big that his posterior hole can no longer hold it.

"How can I satisfy my uncle if I am not big? I said I will make you comfortable."

Nangong Quxuan rolled Su Xinghe's earlobe into his mouth and sucked it erotically. Not only that, he also stuck out his tongue and licked the entire ear.

"Uhhhhh... you... too fast... uhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe shrank his neck and realized that he could not block Nangong Quxuan's attack. He was so dizzy from being fucked by it that he couldn't resist at the beginning. Duanmu had been in a bad mood these days. Teacher 's lust is also vividly reflected at this moment.

"Nangong Quxuan, uncle, can you call me Ah Xuan?"

Nangong Quxuan took the initiative to say his name and shamelessly gave him a nickname that he had never looked down on before. He was jealous of Su Xinghe's closeness to Duan Mucheng.

"Uh-huh, ah, Ah Xuan...A Xuan, please slow down...Uncle can't bear it..."

Nangong Quxuan did not answer. He looked at his purple-black flesh cock going in and out of the pussys , and the holes. It was all because his pumping insertion was covered with sticky foam. Nangong Quxuan swallowed his saliva and moved quickly instead of slowly.

"What should I do if I can't stop? Uncle sucked out all my semen. I'll stop when I can't ejaculate anymore."

Nangong Quxuan kissed Su Xinghe's back as he spoke. The areas that were not covered by the apron were covered with mottled marks. Su Xinghe wanted to cry without tears. When Nangong Quxuan really couldn't ejaculate, he might also be disabled.

"Uh-huh... Then hurry up and cum..."

Su Xinghe took the initiative to shake his waist and consciously tightened his acupoints. Nangong Quxuan took a breath of cold air and almost couldn't control his ejaculation. come out.

"Uncle is so bad, you really want to eat my semen."

Nangong Quxuan patted Su Xinghe's buttocks, but he didn't want to endure it too much. The night was still very long, so he could cum first.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

Su Xinghe curled his toes together. As a numbness spread all over his body, he trembled. Under Nangong Quxuan's manipulation, he reached climax. Nangong Quxuan let out a low roar and followed suit. The semen shot deep into the sunhole .

"Uncle, I'm back."

After finally escaping from Shangguan Yu's hands, Duanmucheng didn't take any more for a second. He excitedly went to the villa and wanted to see Su Xinghe's sexy appearance in an apron.