12 The Imperial Preceptor and the Prince reconciled

12 The Imperial Preceptor and the Prince reconciled, and the two men served one husband together. Goodbye Luo Yangyu

------text------

Su Xinghe was indeed tired today. Zhaoan put his body in the tub and just whimpered, showing no intention of waking up.

Zhao'an also helped Su Xinghe clean up honestly. Even though his penis was standing up, he didn't do anything overstepping.

After putting the clean Su Xinghe on the bed, Zhaoan turned around and looked at Mu Ranxuan who had appeared at some unknown time.

"Let's go, the prince must also want to talk to me."

Zhao'an straightened his clothes, moved up consciously, and walked to the small hall outside. Mu Ranxuan pursed his lips, glanced at Su Xinghe, who was sleeping on the bed, and turned to follow.

"What do you want?"

Mu Ranxuan looked at Zhaoan with deep eyes. Zhaoan didn't care and raised his hand to pour a cup of tea for himself and him.

"Don't you know what kind of prince I want? There is only Xinghe."

Zhao'an made it clear that he wanted neither power nor money, and wanted only one person with Mu Ranxuan. Logically speaking, this was a very good deal, but Mu Ranxuan still couldn't be happy.

"Gu promises you that after Gu ascends the throne, your position as national master will be..."

"It doesn't matter."

Zhao'an interrupted Mu Ranxuan's words. He looked at Mu Ranxuan quietly and spoke word by word under his gaze.

"I can take Xinghe and live in seclusion in the mountains and forests. To me, that position is nothing more than an external possession."

As soon as Mu Ranxuan exerted force, the teacup in his palm was crushed to pieces, and tea mixed with blood seeped out from between his fingers.

"I will never give up on Xinghe."

It's not that Mu Ranxuan didn't understand the importance of Zhao'an during the power seizure, but when he thought about pushing Su Xinghe away with his own hands, his heart ached so much that he couldn't breathe.

Mu Ranxuan smiled bitterly to himself, but he didn't expect that he would be carried away by Lan Yan again one day.

"Prince Shengde."

After hearing this, Zhaoan not only didn't get angry, but showed an imperceptible smile.

"I will not take Xinghe away from the prince."

Zhao'an changed his previous forcefulness and took the initiative to let go. Mu Ranxuan's eyes lit up, and before he could have any more emotions, Zhao'an continued to speak.

"But I won't leave either."

Zhao'an's intention was clearly displayed in front of Mu Ranxuan at this moment. It all depended on whether Mu Ranxuan would agree. The look in Mu Ranxuan's eyes clearly disappeared and he did not give a reaction for a long time.

"The prince has thought it over carefully. I'll excuse you."

Zhao'an didn't want to sit here and waste time with Mu Ranxuan. He might as well spend this time by Su Xinghe's side. He stood up and walked straight into the house.

The last trace of heat from the tea dissipated in the air. Mu Ranxuan sat alone at the table and pondered for a long time. It was not easy for him, a prince who had been a master since childhood, to make the decision to share his husband with others.